Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 339 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4820

    Um, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting but the telegram and whatsapp stuff makes me think its a scam and you'll be talking to someone from a different country.
    Same here, I kinda doubt the veracity of this post and the pictures.

  2. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken this girl for a spin? She's one of very few girls on listcrawler that either need a paperbag over their head or weigh twice as much as me. Listed services look pretty good, but I'm guessing a bait and switch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/196720340#
    Looks interesting but the telegram and whatsapp stuff makes me think its a scam and you'll be talking to someone from a different country.

    Edit: yeah its a scam 99%. i texted. didnt communicate like any escort ive ever talked to. listed prices in euros. and finally asked for a deposit first

  3. #4818

    Hottygirl_Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.
    Add says no oral or FS, is BBBJCIM extra to her quoted price? Is that discussed via text?

  4. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Socal2021  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misschloebunny

    Seeing her in two weeks, I'm between Atlanta and LA has anyone seen this beauty? If so pm would be great.

    I have some LA providers we can swap for other providers mongers are willing to tell me about to try.

    Thanks!
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.

  5. #4816

    EA / Listcrawler White Girl

    Anyone taken this girl for a spin? She's one of very few girls on listcrawler that either need a paperbag over their head or weigh twice as much as me. Listed services look pretty good, but I'm guessing a bait and switch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/196720340#

  6. #4815
    JoyBoy70
    Guest

    Try Hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around or long gone? She was as her handle described a small Latina? Last time I saw her was 2017. Just wondering if she is still around and what is her contact number?
    She pops up every so often on Hx. Petite Carly is her handle there.

  7. #4814
    https://tryst.link/escort/misschloebunny

    Seeing her in two weeks, I'm between Atlanta and LA has anyone seen this beauty? If so pm would be great.

    I have some LA providers we can swap for other providers mongers are willing to tell me about to try.

    Thanks!

  8. #4813

    Re: deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Sounds down for anything and reasonably cute. She's very responsive over text and is asking for $30 deposit, which I always shy away from for obvious reasons. Anyone encountered her and know if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/196219349
    I just posted to another monger in San Diego asking about sending a deposit.

    I wouldn't send a deposit, nonetheless if you decide to go ahead with it, in case if works for you, let us know since her pixs are pretty hot.

    Just my 02 cents.

    Mondo.

  9. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot, but the swallowing and rates seem very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanamaymanny
    98% of women on Tryst who have an OF link in their profile are not actual escorts. 100% of women who look like that and list rates that low are not actual escorts.

  10. #4811

    Escort Alligator Intel

    Anyone seen this girl? Sounds down for anything and reasonably cute. She's very responsive over text and is asking for $30 deposit, which I always shy away from for obvious reasons. Anyone encountered her and know if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/196219349

  11. #4810

    Amber May Tryst

    Anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot, but the swallowing and rates seem very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanamaymanny

  12. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieKage  [View Original Post]
    Since her rates aren't posted, 300 for a quickie, 400 for half, and 500 for a full hour. Her hotel is in a wealthier west side of Los Angeles, not the worst motel but it ain't the Hilton.

    The pictures are her but probably a while back. I think if older women and big titty MILFs are your thing, hard yes.

    I think if not for the extra $200 that she's asks for rawdogging on top of a steeper price than what I'm used to, I would've been all-in. I'm wondering if she also does Greek or other things because she was up for for everything else. No diddy, she told me to spread my cheeks and got in my ass before she was blowing me. Hit a little back wind in doggy but otherwise, she felt great and again, the tatas were going crazy.

    She's pricey but she's solid. No repeat due to being kind of broke but if I had the money, I'd see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korean-katey
    Have seen her for almost 8 years now and age is showing on her.

    Yes, every appt with her is creampie time.

  13. #4808

    Petite Carly or Tiny Carly

    Is she still around or long gone? She was as her handle described a small Latina? Last time I saw her was 2017. Just wondering if she is still around and what is her contact number?

  14. #4807

    Korean Katey

    Since her rates aren't posted, 300 for a quickie, 400 for half, and 500 for a full hour. Her hotel is in a wealthier west side of Los Angeles, not the worst motel but it ain't the Hilton.

    The pictures are her but probably a while back. I think if older women and big titty MILFs are your thing, hard yes.

    I think if not for the extra $200 that she's asks for rawdogging on top of a steeper price than what I'm used to, I would've been all-in. I'm wondering if she also does Greek or other things because she was up for for everything else. No diddy, she told me to spread my cheeks and got in my ass before she was blowing me. Hit a little back wind in doggy but otherwise, she felt great and again, the tatas were going crazy.

    She's pricey but she's solid. No repeat due to being kind of broke but if I had the money, I'd see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korean-katey

  15. #4806
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    City

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Puma del Rio that drunk fatter is in Culver city she ghosted me because she flaked on ou second visit and she was lit on the first one.
    Classic case of a provider being all fun on the first visit when they're lit, then becoming a total flake afterward. When the reliability isn't there, it's just not worth the headache, no matter how good the first time was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape