Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 691 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Looking for some intel

    I will be in Daytona next month and looking forward to seeing a good GFE prospect, perhaps for multiple visits. Incall or outcall can work for me. I saw this post, and wondering if anyone has information on her? Or any other recommendations. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmc...e/555495728293

    I do appreciate your help.

  2. #9804

    New name, same service

    She's going by "Christine" or "Christina" now. Song and dance she provided was that she was getting her own place beginning Saturday (This is why she is only doing CDs right now). As mentioned by others including me, she's asking too much for what she can provide right now, but she is a sweet girl who is in a bad situation right now, and expects every benefactor to go the extra mile for her in the expectation she'll make up for her current shortfalls once she is in her new place. I for one am waiting to see if she is going to be a woman of her word, but I am not holding my breath.

    YMMV.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I did-not recognize her but I remember that she was a pain in the ass LOL only gave car BJ's and donation was high and I remember some ripoff claims.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/259766975891

  3. #9803
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was working out by destination Daytona but that was almost a year ago.
    Check for her at the Florida State prison inmate site. She got a few years for meth or what not. Sable has a sister and they are both Nicely.

    Every thing you need to search for is here.

    T-Man.

  4. #9802

    Zoey

    I did-not recognize her but I remember that she was a pain in the ass LOL only gave car BJ's and donation was high and I remember some ripoff claims.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/259766975891

  5. #9801

    What was she expecting

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on Papi's commentary. She's a sweet girl, but lots of drama. Just down-loaded her second bundle of joy. Product of a (former) regular who told her he was fixed and after months of begging her to let him dump into her, she gave in one night and presto! She told him the news weeks later and he vamoosed. She's very good on oral reports, but that's about it, at least until her kitty is back to normal. Still, unless you are willing to spring for a room, the only option is car dates.

    As Papi said, not worth the mario coins if all you get out if the deal is Flute recitals.

    SO-8.
    Was she expecting a wedding band? Still sucks.

  6. #9800

    She's going by a different name now

    Ditto on Papi's commentary. She's a sweet girl, but lots of drama. Just down-loaded her second bundle of joy. Product of a (former) regular who told her he was fixed and after months of begging her to let him dump into her, she gave in one night and presto! She told him the news weeks later and he vamoosed. She's very good on oral reports, but that's about it, at least until her kitty is back to normal. Still, unless you are willing to spring for a room, the only option is car dates.

    As Papi said, not worth the mario coins if all you get out if the deal is Flute recitals.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Zoey, she's been around for forever.

    Good solid BBBJ but she charges too much for it and there are reports of drama with her.

  7. #9799

    Sable

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.
    Last I heard she was working out by destination Daytona but that was almost a year ago.

  8. #9798

    Try Out

    Do you try her out?

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl in palatka. Off of doublelist.

    https://doublelist.com/posts/51832617684.html

  9. #9797
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Zoey, she's been around for forever.

    Good solid BBBJ but she charges too much for it and there are reports of drama with her.

  10. #9796

    Doublelist

    Found this girl in palatka. Off of doublelist.

    https://doublelist.com/posts/51832617684.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0473.jpg‎  

  11. #9795

    Name

    Anyone have a name for this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/259766975891

  12. #9794
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.
    Have not seen her post in a while. Check messages.

    T-Man.

  13. #9793

    Sable / Scarlett / Sinderella

    Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.

  14. #9792

    Sable / Scarlett / Sinderella

    Has Anyone seen or heard from her recently? Last time I made contact was last summer but haven't been able to get ahold of her since if anyone knows any info or has new digits would greatly appreciate it.

  15. #9791
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Yeah brother, this scam has legs dating back much more than a year now. There are more scammers on EB nowadays than real providers. I get the same threats from these characters. I don't even waste my time with them. I simply block, delete and continue the search until I hit paydirt. If you are not already using a burner, you'd better get one right now to avoid any possible hacking / harassment through your email account and more!.
    Yea, the same shit has happened to me. It seems linked to the Hispanic ads. When I send texts (which seem to never be answered), I will get these threatening texts along with gory pictures of beheaded corpse. They are demanding money because I have messed with his girl (s). Like someone else said, I tell them to go fuck themselves and then block them. Sometimes, they will create a new number and then try again. When that happens, I will delete the number (I use a texting app) so they no longer have my number. I guess they must actually be able to scare some mongers into paying them off. This has been happening at least a couple of years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape