Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 17740
-
10-29-25 07:30 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 447Trash don't waste your time looks worse than pics saggy tits has odor if she cancelled on you consider yourself lucky.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 06:08 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 247Haven't seen Jordan, have seen the other 4, different, but all a good time.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 00:37 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 457Jordan is the bottom of the barrel. Toothy BJ dated pics hunchback. Proceed at your own risk.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 16:46 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 152I miss Catz bbjcim. She was the best. What happened to her?
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 13:11 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 68Update
Texted her about an hour before we were supposed to meet up, and crickets. She texted me back 30 minutes after we were supposed to meet saying g she just woke up and she had some things she needed to do real quick. This was supposed to be on my lunch break, so that wasn't going to work. Told her I would send her a text next week when I have a little time again. Too bad, I really wanted to play with those huge titties.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 06:21 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 43Looking for recommendations for 1st timer
As title says, I've done some browsing and thanks to this forum I narrowed it down. Who would you recommend for a first timer to the hobby? I'll order the ones I've had my eye on based on convenience.
Katie G.
https://tryst.link/escort/katiegormed
Charlotte.
https://tryst.link/escort/charlottemissouri
Amonie.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195461877
Heather Slayinem.
https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88
Jordan.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195612765
Any advise is appreciated! PMs open if ya want.
-
10-28-25 03:33 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 186I haven't seen her, but I texted with her a few days ago because I as thinking about it. Upcharge of 50 for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 02:53 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 92Does she give bbj? I was under the impression she does judging from two of the videos she has giving one?
Originally Posted by Bertie105
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 22:09 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 250Talked to this one again, but she wants clear photo of your I'd and selfie, flats out says she does back ground check to see where I live and police check for her safety, I told her she was nuts, this is supposed to be discreet.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 18:52 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 68I found her profile through someone's post. She was active in are / sugarlifefestyleforum.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 18:14 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 71Local sugar subreddit?
If you don't mind sharing what subreddit are you finding local sugar babies on?
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:15 #16334Regular Member

Posts: 6Realistic Rachel from SA. I think there are some reports in the sugar babies thread.
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 10:47 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone seen her?
I came across her in the "sugar" subreddit. I got her number and have something set up for my lunch break tomorrow. If anyone knows something about her that you think someone should avoid her for, let me know.
-
10-26-25 19:48 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 255FYI I did see her this afternoon. She is real, looks like her pictures, we had a fun time, and she's open minded to fetish stuff. I was initially thinking she was fake or a scammer, so you don't need to worry about that. She also is worrried about guys not being real or no call-no showing. So she may ask for things like a small deposit to allay her worries. I didn't do that, but I did send a verification photo. Once we met in person tho, everything was cool. Her incall is in a rather sketchy area, so if that stuff bothers you, best to do outcall or go during the daytime. Normal escort activities, she gives a decent BBBJ. I don't know if cim is an option.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 14:57 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 97There is GPS syndrome, what is this called?
THE HEAD DOCTOR.
BJ 100.
BBJ 120.
CIM +50.
SWALLOW +100.
Call 618.4097.
So a real bbj is a bargain at $270 ? You do need a head doctor for if you pay for this!










Reply With Quote





