Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 13534
-
10-29-25 09:58 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 80Is this her? If not, does anyone remember this blonde chick's name? She was my go to a few years ago, but changed my number and lost her contact info.
Originally Posted by FreezeGopher
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:52 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the review SamuraiBro! I'm reaching out to see if she's planning another trip up anytime soon.
Originally Posted by SamuraiBro
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:50 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 80I attempted to make contact. No response from her. Anyone else successful?
Originally Posted by TofttER
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 09:28 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 61Dalton Barbie
Back with another banger review.
Bagged this baddie a couple weeks back. She only visits every few weeks and works in ATL most of the time.
Looks- still gorgeous in person, pics are enhanced a little. Tall, MILF figure with bolt ons.
Location- motel in ringgold, not the safest but can't complain.
Rates- 150 qv.
Deed- this is where she shines, BBJ was top notch and almost worth the price of entry. She's transactional but what do you expect from a qv anyways.
Overall, highly recommended. You can't get a better looking girl with good service locally. Help me convince her to come by more often.
Number on her link is good.
https://secrethostess.com/10736706/
-
10-29-25 07:55 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 41Which of the ads did you respond to?
Originally Posted by Mills0915
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 20:48 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 60Estreya. Anyone?
She has new posts on all the sites. Anyone seen her? Just wondering if she is legit. I've seen her ad before.
https://tryst.link/escort/estreya-geminijade
-
10-28-25 06:20 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian ads on STG
Well decided I would try out one of these asian ads I see all the time on STG. So set up an appointment and drove over to the location was ask to let them know just before I arrived. But of course I got there 30 minutes before and scoped out the area and just drove around looking to make sure everything looked OK. Told them I was almost there and they said let me know when I arrive and I parked across the street and told them I was there and then they ask for a photo they would keep and delete when services were over I was like I bet you would but no thanks and left are they out of there minds or what. Best of luck out there. So I would say its a no go for me on giving them a photo before you walk in. Seemed odd to me!
-
10-25-25 20:54 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 133Birdie atf is back
Go see birdie she is awesome back in action LOL, go get you a art lesson. Great girl on skip.
-
10-25-25 18:45 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 133Birdie atf is back
Go see birdie she is awesome back in action LOL, go get you a art lesson. Great girl on skip.
-
10-25-25 17:32 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 138Are you kidding me?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If somebody is calling you out, report the post.
A2
-
10-25-25 14:55 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 362Piper
Enjoyed another morning of fun with Piper, arrived and she greeted me with a hug and kiss. Took me to her bedroom and the dream began. Watched her strip and then lay her self down on me and kiss me all the way down and took me in her mouth. I laid back and enjoyed the BBBJ. The cover goes on and she rides and rides, I get behind her and get a view of her firm ass and give it to her doggy until I explode. I lay down and she cuddle and kisses me until I leave, what a early morning dream.
-
10-24-25 11:08 #12713Regular Member

Posts: 21Where is Cassy?
I saw Cassy a little over a year ago and can not get in touch with her. She was very sexy and did a great job. Does anyone have any info on her?
-
10-22-25 18:51 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 70What ever happened to Baby D?
There used to be a provider in Chattanooga who's stage name was Baby D. Does anyone still see her or know if she is still in the game? DM response is just fine. Thank you in advance.
FG.
-
10-21-25 13:36 #12711Regular Member

Posts: 58Cleveland Tennessee
Any providers in Cleveland Tennessee?
-
10-20-25 09:40 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone know this one?










Reply With Quote





