Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 733 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1017
    Last time I went to smile spa they kept asking me if I was LE and all gave me such a hard time (no pun intended). Ended up taking my house back from MS and digging out. Surprised they're still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skulzz
    I believe you are talking about the one that works at Smile Spa. She quoted me $200. 00 FS All bare and $50. 00 for the house. You can't cum inside her and she will not swallow she said it is disgusting. I went there the next day and saw Kaytee. I did not go in because she is not that pretty and her body looks quite large. She looked like a tall big boned provider with small or no tits. The mama sans are Thai ladies and they do not know how to treat their clients. Very pushy. This is why Smile spa has gone down hill.

  2. #1016

    Cutie Kane...

    Does anyone have any very recent info on hottie Kendra Kane? Thought she was very attractive!

    Mahalo in advance for the 411!

    Happy Holidays - Safe Mongering

    I808

  3. #1015

    Kaytee

    I believe you are talking about the one that works at Smile Spa. She quoted me $200. 00 FS All bare and $50. 00 for the house. You can't cum inside her and she will not swallow she said it is disgusting. I went there the next day and saw Kaytee. I did not go in because she is not that pretty and her body looks quite large. She looked like a tall big boned provider with small or no tits. The mama sans are Thai ladies and they do not know how to treat their clients. Very pushy. This is why Smile spa has gone down hill.

    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069
    Curious about kaytee too any1 toftt yet? . Recent pic of hers got my attention LOL (nice ass, hips, and mebe a cute face. Hard to tell from a tincy look), check out CL other name used was katie, seems to be on the low radar for a month it seems no reports good or bad, possible new aka if someone here recognizes her from the apparent no showing of the face cept mebe1 with the cellphone covering half her face.

  4. #1014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 623

    Lexee aka Jazz Auwe

    Face and personality like derty Lisa Koudrow. Nani sweet like strawbery. Maybe she dooshd befor my session. Tits perfecly small and firm like picking one lilikoi rite frum tree. Auwe

  5. #1013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    hum ha?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Puinsai808
    Here's photo's of Jazz / Lexee from DT with the perfect breasts and smelly pussy. I hope she is practicing a little feminine hygene now.
    I am just amazed at how/where you guys get these pics of these girls (esp the DT ones that look like they came from a line up mug shot)

    OK; now I can put 2 and 2 together, thanks for those pics. Yes, I got some memories of "Lexee/Jazz", because of her, I had to get rid of my text mesaging on my old phone because she kept texting me "daily specials" constantly.

    My vote: Ill take fugly with sweet smelling anyday.

  6. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu
    Which is preferred, a fugly woman with a fresh smelling pussy or a model with a pussy that stinks on ice?
    If its only the face that's less than desirable and the body is bangin, gimme the fugly.

  7. #1011

    Smelly Pussy - Auwe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu
    Which is preferred, a fugly woman with a fresh smelling pussy or a model with a pussy that stinks on ice?
    Here's photo's of Jazz / Lexee from DT with the perfect breasts and smelly pussy. I hope she is practicing a little feminine hygene now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jazz1.jpeg‎   jazz2.jpeg‎   jazz3.jpeg‎   jazz4.jpeg‎   jazz5.jpg‎  

    jazz6.jpg‎   jazz7.jpg‎  

  8. #1010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailua Way
    Was she the Lexee at the old lavendars? Had Tatoo of a scorpion on the side of her waist. First time at lavendar she was not a good service. Maybe she is better now. She is very beautiful. Might call her in the future.

    Take care bruddahs

    K W
    Which is preferred, a fugly woman with a fresh smelling pussy or a model with a pussy that stinks on ice?

  9. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubs
    I've received the same kind of treatment from RL as well. I dropped the thought of getting service from her and opted towards other independents...and gotten better treatment or reliability. So no need give up on independents just because of 1 bad apple experience.

    shoot for 100 and you're bound to snag at least 1 ATF
    What got me even more reved up was when I got home, I checked CL and found her last post. It was posted during the time I was waiting in the fricken parking lot! So pissed. Anyways, time to move on. Just thought I'd vent. There, all better...

  10. #1008

    Lexee

    Was she the Lexee at the old lavendars? Had Tatoo of a scorpion on the side of her waist. First time at lavendar she was not a good service. Maybe she is better now. She is very beautiful. Might call her in the future.

    Take care bruddahs

    K W

  11. #1007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 623

    Lexee aka Jazz

    See my escort report in the Massage Parlor reports for Lexee at thehonoluluhotties.com
    Jz

  12. #1006

    Lexee/Jazz

    Just commenting on Lexee/Jazz, who was mentioned in the massage parlor forum recently but who I only knew as an incall escort. Saw Lexee quite a bit last year when she lived in Kaimuki. I saw her quite a few times ($. 5 every time) & always had fun. Lisa Kudrow as an escort! Good service, but she got tired doing CG & we always finished with me on top. She allowed me DATY, though not if she had already seen someone else that day before me. I appreciated that consideration. I see now she's with an organization working out of Century Center. Called her up, but the price was the same, even for a longtime regular. I liked her, but have been exploring other pastures for variety's sake. I would recommend Lexee wholeheartedly.

    LP

  13. #1005

    Always a hit and miss, but..

    Independents can always be hot/cold, but for those of you who don't know, a lot of them keep phone records (number/name association) and if you are someone who they "don't like", you will get the run-around like described in the last 2 posts.
    Treat them like you would any good provider and you will get justly rewarded. I've only sampled a few independents, but I treat them the same like I would if I went to an AMP and like Chubs said, you may find the gem ATF in one.

    The Dude


    Quote Originally Posted by Chubs
    I've received the same kind of treatment from RL as well. I dropped the thought of getting service from her and opted towards other independents...and gotten better treatment or reliability. So no need give up on independents just because of 1 bad apple experience.

    shoot for 100 and you're bound to snag at least 1 ATF

  14. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #2322
    When I called, the contractor said, "In a couple minutes." Half an hour later, no show, so I left.
    I hate waiting myself, 15 - 30 min max I would wait, and I would really want to see that person on top of that otherwise just say next time dont want to feel rushed like that and it pretty much kills the mood, damn 2hours. The few indies I have done in my past I never waited at all, show up and you are in, after 2 way calling and such, if the phone tag seems strange I'd bugg out.

  15. #1003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #2322
    So I schedule some service from an independent contractor and the contractor never shows up. I waited over an hour at the designated place. When I called, the contractor said, "In a couple minutes." Half an hour later, no show, so I left. The independent contractor goes by the name RL. I was so pissed. 2 hours later, the contractor calls me up but I couldn't talk at that time.

    From now on, I'm going to stick with store front establishments. They are more like union workers. You have a set fee, you know what you will get and how you will get it and you know what kind of time schedule they are on. If there is a problem, often times you can complain to the union official and if there are enought complaints, the official can oust that person.

    In contrast, independent contractors are more like non-union workers. They have no set fee. Often times the negotiated fee does not include many services implied in the contract (verbal) and the independent contractor goes after huge change orders, much like a State job. You feel like an ass because these change orders can be huge, but you give in because with out it, you will not end up a happy client.

    Then there's the time/schedule issue. Independent contractors do not have a set schedule where you can simply call upon them at will. In contrast, a store front operation is always available. Also with independent contractors, unless agreed upon during the contract negotiations, there is a very short time constraint.

    Performance can be good or bad, but there really is no consequence since they are independently operated and you cannot complain to the union.

    The few good things about independent contractors is sometimes you can negotiate a fee so good that you are willing to take the risk of getting ripped off and unhappy.

    So there's my pitch.
    I've received the same kind of treatment from RL as well. I dropped the thought of getting service from her and opted towards other independents...and gotten better treatment or reliability. So no need give up on independents just because of 1 bad apple experience.

    shoot for 100 and you're bound to snag at least 1 ATF

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape