Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1363
-
10-31-25 16:27 #1078Regular Member

Posts: 5Is it mm tits? Also noticed she has a bit of a belly is it very noticeable in person? Thanks.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 07:20 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 152Tiffani
Saw Tiffani again on a weekend trip. Very good massage and the usual oral happy ending with swallow. (she allows roaming) Inquired about an expanded menu. She said if you are a repeat customer the "menu" expands. I was short on time so I was unable to partake this time, but definitely will next trip. She said cfs would be available. No greek.
-
10-30-25 16:48 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 339Farah
Prob about 2 $ + been a while since I've seen her. She has great tits just wish she didn't ruin herself with the tats if she offered more like cip, grk, etc I would be broke.
Originally Posted by Superjiji
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 11:15 #1075Regular Member

Posts: 5$$
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 01:29 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 1303And still no CIM? When you say outside, you don't mean she allows facials now, right?
Originally Posted by TedTooTed
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 17:21 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 60Re CIM, CIP
No, same ol' . Outside, not inside, but I have fun spewing on her crack.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 12:26 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 1303Has she started allowing CIM or CIP?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 15:58 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 3424Farah
She might work. Great massage, Thai and offers anything from whatever L1 is on up.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/farah-3
https://secrethostess.com/10550964/
-
10-25-25 15:34 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 357Indy Massage
Does anyone have a Thai or ebony massage provider to recommend? Looking for quality rub plus L1, thanks!
-
10-24-25 12:43 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 1303The reviews seems to say that she has a great body, but lack of chemistry or mongers not being sure if they'll repeat seems to be a common thread. Looks like she offers massage, HJ / BBBJ, but nothing else. 1 hour starts at 300, but not sure if that includes B2 B or if that's extra. Also seems like she doesn't allow much hand roaming, so it's probably limited to touching her tits and ass, but not FIV and maybe not even FOV.
I guess if you have money to burn and just want to see a hot blonde woman, go for it, but especially if B2 B is an upcharge from 300, it's a bit pricey in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 11:01 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 193Gemma
Would anyone with TER membership be willing to let me know how the reviews are for Gemma? The previews sound good but I'm wondering what else is in there. She says she is not FS, which a fbsm from a model like her could still be fun. I'm just trying to get a better idea of what is or is not in store. My pm is open if anyone wouldn't mind sharing detail but also the forum may appreciate the insight as well. Thanks mongers.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...056007-380611/
-
10-22-25 11:22 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 439It's gone up everywhere - $300/ hr can get you everything incl house fee and cfs.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I've seen kiki before. Very hot Thai Had not seen her roommate before. I went straight to VIP. I believe. Still $250, which I round up to $300/ hr English not so great but massage very good plus excellent services. And roommate available right there. And don't have to worry about customers coming or girl always watching the monitor or other interruptions. Actually a good deal.
-
10-21-25 17:31 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 3424Miko
I have no idea what her current rate is. I've seen her for years, and just pay what I always have.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 14:01 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
What is her current rate for one hour of everything?
-
10-21-25 08:11 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 3424Amy
Amy is Kiki's room mate. I've seen her. Decent enough massage and CFS. Pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
https://lasvegas-bodyrubs.bedpage.co.../13242014.html










Reply With Quote






