Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 149 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1747

    TOS Olivia

    Anyone seen Olivia from TOS recently?

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/olivia

  2. #1746

    Yuki HappyCastle (yes Reiko up in Jersey)

    Woah woah woah, Fancy seeing you here. I came here because I too noticed Reiko! OH She was god damn fine piece of ass with a nice smooth as butter pussy. She was very into the fucking and moaned and looked up like she's in love with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    I saw Yuki moved to Raleigh, and I saw Yuki (Aka Reiko at MissK in NYC / MLE in NJ) like 2 weeks ago in NYC, I wrote a review for her on another site but then I just found she left the second day. I was planned to see her again. Anyway, hope she can go to DC or back to NYC so I could see her again. Anyway, enjoy guys, this girl is great.

    BTW, Nako worked in DMV area under the name of Sana, I think the stats on the HC website is not accurate as based on reviews about Sana, she is a petite girl like only 5'1 or 5'2. I never tried her but her appearance and service sounds good too on another two forums.

    Here are my review for Yuki (aka Reiko):

    I'd noticed Reiko's ad when she was at MLE, but I didn't get a chance to see her until now.

    As expected, her photos are almost identical to her in person, but I feel that Reiko IRL gives off a more mature vibe. I've seen some comments saying she's 25, mid 20's should be accurate, as she does give off an elegant, mature "big sister" vibe. And the service was also solid.

    From the moment I stepped into the bedroom, she immediately greeted me with generous LFK / DFK. Shower had LFK / DFK, playful body teasing, and a BJ with some DT were part of the warm-up.

    Back in bed, she had a routine that started with a long, wet, sensual cat bath from chest down to legs, before shifting to BLS, ball-sucking, and an up-tempo sloppy BJ with DT. DATY on her clean shaved pussy was a treat, light digits were allowed, and she became rather vocal. The juices from her wet kitty were evident when she came, as they coated my fingers.

    She certainly knows how to enjoy herself. She was lively and vocal in CG, mixing grinding, squats, and the occasional drop for more LFK / DFK. Boobs play and sucking on her nips during Mish was delightful where entry was tight. She wasn't shy about making eye contact while dishing out more LFK / DFK with full tongue action. Her slim body and small well shaped ass were on full display in K9 and we then changed to stand Doggy until I was over the edge.

    Pillow chat followed before a post-shower that included more LFK / DFK.

    This was one of those sessions where you could relax and enjoy a satisfying experience from start to finish. Reiko is great. I will repeat if I have time.

  3. #1745

    Yuki and Nako at HC

    I saw Yuki moved to Raleigh, and I saw Yuki (Aka Reiko at MissK in NYC / MLE in NJ) like 2 weeks ago in NYC, I wrote a review for her on another site but then I just found she left the second day. I was planned to see her again. Anyway, hope she can go to DC or back to NYC so I could see her again. Anyway, enjoy guys, this girl is great.

    BTW, Nako worked in DMV area under the name of Sana, I think the stats on the HC website is not accurate as based on reviews about Sana, she is a petite girl like only 5'1 or 5'2. I never tried her but her appearance and service sounds good too on another two forums.

    Here are my review for Yuki (aka Reiko):

    I'd noticed Reiko's ad when she was at MLE, but I didn't get a chance to see her until now.

    As expected, her photos are almost identical to her in person, but I feel that Reiko IRL gives off a more mature vibe. I've seen some comments saying she's 25, mid 20's should be accurate, as she does give off an elegant, mature "big sister" vibe. And the service was also solid.

    From the moment I stepped into the bedroom, she immediately greeted me with generous LFK / DFK. Shower had LFK / DFK, playful body teasing, and a BJ with some DT were part of the warm-up.

    Back in bed, she had a routine that started with a long, wet, sensual cat bath from chest down to legs, before shifting to BLS, ball-sucking, and an up-tempo sloppy BJ with DT. DATY on her clean shaved pussy was a treat, light digits were allowed, and she became rather vocal. The juices from her wet kitty were evident when she came, as they coated my fingers.

    She certainly knows how to enjoy herself. She was lively and vocal in CG, mixing grinding, squats, and the occasional drop for more LFK / DFK. Boobs play and sucking on her nips during Mish was delightful where entry was tight. She wasn't shy about making eye contact while dishing out more LFK / DFK with full tongue action. Her slim body and small well shaped ass were on full display in K9 and we then changed to stand Doggy until I was over the edge.

    Pillow chat followed before a post-shower that included more LFK / DFK.

    This was one of those sessions where you could relax and enjoy a satisfying experience from start to finish. Reiko is great. I will repeat if I have time.

  4. #1744

    Happy castle.

    Hello.

    Made appointment and was wondering there was no report here since 10/26. Did anyone visited there recently with new girl just came in or with any other girls. ? Thank you!!

  5. #1743

    Sena HC

    Sena is actually great like previously report. I think her looks are mid but the service makes up for it. Very nice menu. BBBJ, rim, BBFS and BBGreek. She is negotiable in the extras. GFE, DFK. Service 10/10, looks 7/10. Nice bubble butt, nice B / C cup tits, face is not the prettiest in my opinion.

    I almost want to say her service is better than Jenny. Better prices that's for sure. HHR was enough time. She didn't rush I even stayed longer just talking and rolling around bed just kissing more.

  6. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I got a text message to go try the new stuff at Holly so I went to take a look.

    I usually have spare time earlier in the day and as I posted, you can sometimes see them walking around outside to get a preview. Lots of other activity with housekeeping and the owners though.

    This was about noon and it was busier than ever! Housekeeping, janitor, owners all prowling around as well as some Asian girls throwing away their garbage.

    Also several cars came into the parking lot and knocked on the doors of the rooms. This is very blatant when you know what to look for. There is no way ownership is not aware of what is going on. Way too high volume for me. Remember, hotel workers are supposed to be alert with the new law.

    Be careful out there. I think this place is just too active.
    I believe ownership is from India or Pakistan. It takes ownership or management to file a complaint and that's not happening at this motel. They want occupancy and payments, that's all.

    The place is busy for different reasons and with all the doors facing outwards nothing is private. All ethnic groups and all ages driving anything from clunkers to Minivans to Mercedes show up to this place. During the day, I don't feel like the place is dangerous but at night anything can happen.

    With that being said everyone needs to be careful for their personal safety. Mongers can become stalkers if they start "liking" a girl. I still remember the Raleigh hotel shooting where two men tried to rape and rob an escort but ended up killing her and the boyfriend.

  7. #1741
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Sena HC

    Just back from a business trip, stopped by HC. Sena's schedule matched mine, and her reviews were solid, so I booked a 45-minute session.

    Sena greeted me with a warm hug and led me to the room. She offered to undress me, but I declined, and she nodded politely. She wore a nighty with white bra and panties, her body well-proportioned with nice curves.

    We showered; it was thorough, no teasing, but ended with a long, aggressive preview BBBJ. She dried my back, and after mouthwash, we returned to the room. Started with LFK and DFK, then she gave a catbath—great skills, circular motions, and fast nibbling on my nipples. BLS followed, then a strong BBBJ with good suction, taking about 4 inches, minimal eye contact. She stopped before I came. I returned the favor with DFK, nipple play, and DATY. She came hard, squirming, her taste sweet and salty. Post-orgasm, she was too sensitive for more DATY.

    Did p-slide and grinding before the cover; she moaned as I rubbed her clit. In CG, she rode well, switching to ACG, and I finished fast. We cuddled, chatted, and she intertwined her legs with mine. After a long pillow talk, we showered again, hugged, and kissed goodbye.

    Sena's worth it. Next time, I'll book an hour for MSOG.

    If compared to previous girl I saw, Sena is better than Arika.

  8. #1740

    Busy at Hollyridge

    I got a text message to go try the new stuff at Holly so I went to take a look.

    I usually have spare time earlier in the day and as I posted, you can sometimes see them walking around outside to get a preview. Lots of other activity with housekeeping and the owners though.

    This was about noon and it was busier than ever! Housekeeping, janitor, owners all prowling around as well as some Asian girls throwing away their garbage.

    Also several cars came into the parking lot and knocked on the doors of the rooms. This is very blatant when you know what to look for. There is no way ownership is not aware of what is going on. Way too high volume for me. Remember, hotel workers are supposed to be alert with the new law.

    Be careful out there. I think this place is just too active.

  9. #1739

    Asian musical chairs

    LE asking too many questions. Providers are now scattered all over town. Be careful.

  10. #1738

    HC Photo PSA

    I've seen a few HC ladies and just want to give a recommendation on posting reviews since the AI enhanced photos could be a catfish scenario.

    I saw Mika back in August.

    https://happycastle168.com/view/22841

    The photos look like an average build Japanese woman. I was disappointed to see that IRL she was very chubby. So I would recommend that when posting reviews we give the body type, cup size, and rank them on a scale of 1 to 10, face, body, and service at the very least and then share the juicy details. With that being said, in case these ladies return. I'll post my ratings.

    Hanabi.

    Average Body, D cups that look natural.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Service 10/10.

    Victoria.

    Slender with B cups.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 9/10 (I like slender builds).

    Service 10/10.

    Pin.

    Curvy with D cups.

    Face 6/10.

    Body 6/10.

    Service 8/10.

    Tifa.

    Very Petite, with perky A cups.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 8/10. If she had B cups then 9.

    Service 10/10.

    Lev.

    Average Body, with C cups.

    Face 6/10. She had a bunch of makeup.

    Body 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

    Mika.

    Chubby, with B cups.

    Face 4/10.

    Body 4/10.

    Service 6/10.

  11. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    She has 12 reviews on TER. Sena I'd# 399574.

  12. #1736

    HC Sena

    Dream with Sena was splendid!

    She is the girl in the pics but embellished. Sena has natural tits and butt which I devoured. Her performance was top notch. Focus was 100% to treat me as her King.

    Menu options are quite open including BDSM.

    She has a great figure with a curvy bubble butt, atypical to JP women. Sight of her curvy wobbly natural ass in doggy & rcg made me extra horny. Treat her well, she will return the favor 100 fold. She is never shy to explore & quit pounding.

    Menu: BBBJ, bls, rimming, msog, daty, dato, cim, greek with & w / o condom, BBFS CIP or outside, COF, BDSM.

  13. #1735

    Sena

    Anyone seen her?

  14. #1734

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangFuck  [View Original Post]
    Saw the rates online and texted to confirm half hour plus BBFS was 340 (240 plus 100). Texter came back and said BBFS was additional 100 for "outside" and 200 for "inside". Is this accurate?
    Its whatever rate is posted for the time, and then bb+outside is 100 extra or bb+inside is 200 extra. So for Arika bb+inside for 30 min is 440.

  15. #1733

    Alice HC

    Alice is cute, long hair, nice man mades, hairy, and looks closer to 30. Follows your lead and gets the job done. Nothing spectacular but was worth it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape