Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 13906
-
11-03-25 21:23 #13351Banned Member

Posts: 160M
I've noticed a few things lately.
A) I tried a lady that I haven't picked in two months. I asked for a service and she looked surprised. She asked if I've received that before and of course I said no.
B) I was giving one a back massage and she was sending voice texts. I looked over her shoulder and she was looking at still frame photos from the security camera in the lobby. They girls are chatting about clients when they come and are sharing info.
C) I've noticed the girls checking behind the window curtain in the one room and the door curtain in the other room. This happens while getting ready for the massage after the payment and towards the end before the appointment is over.
D) I had a favorite deny a service twice now when before it was ok with an increased donation.
Maybe it's just one or two girls acting differently now but I don't know. I discuss names and services by PM.
-
11-03-25 20:12 #13350Banned Member

Posts: 160I have been to places and they ask "Have you been her before? I'm honest and say no and they proceed with the instructions which sometimes include "leave your underwear on and lay face down". I always ignore that part but make a mental note that this place is sending a strong message of just a regular massage. Speaking of ME, I've never been to one.
Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 08:48 #13349Regular Member

Posts: 12Sukho is not worth your time I'd say. The massage is hit or miss, the prices are too high, the masseuses are a random collection of non AMP types, and you keep underwear on, all that stuff. You'll have more fun at a ME. Yans is better for an actual massage.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 16:06 #13348Regular Member

Posts: 25M spa
Visited the place a week back. Appears safe. Got a mid sized Asian, face looks cute, everything else is below avg.
Lots of teasing through out the session. The CBJ was horrible. The place uses a special rubber resembles the plastic bags in the grocery. Had to stop and fall back to typical hand job.
-
11-02-25 09:14 #13347Banned Member

Posts: 160Sukho Thai is a few doors away from Yans Spa. Sukho was on my list but not high since I figured Sukho and Yans were probably very similar. These places going to. 95 is not good. .70 - .80 is the range I see in my travels.
Originally Posted by RingerDinger1
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 20:53 #13346Senior Member

Posts: 134Thai Massage
Passing thru. Stopped by Sukho Thai. Great Massage L1 very friendly. Hr 95 plus tip. No hint of anything. Not worth $95.
-
11-01-25 17:47 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 52Gateway and MSpa
Nothing new or noteworthy on either of these, just the usual.
Gateway.
Called ahead and visited Friday evening last month. It was moderately busy and got a standard with some assplay from a 30's skinny woman. $. 8. The massage was good and the finish was okay.
M Spa.
Another Friday but Gateway didn't pick up. MSpa did and gave them a shot. Massage quality wasn't as good. Standard and assplay was more expensive. More was offered upfront if that's your thing. $1. 4 for a BJ and I didn't ask if it was covered or not.
Both are a YMMV. I didn't get a name for either.
-
10-31-25 19:19 #13344Banned Member

Posts: 160Zen in JoCo
I've been here once. Two ladies working. It's $95 an hour and strictly therapeutic. I had the lady that was a Chinese mix, thick and strong. She knows what she is doing with pressure points and muscle manipulation. Fifty minutes on the back and ten minutes face-up. I stayed an extra thirty minutes and asked for full body. She just focused on the head and feet. I wanted to complain but I didn't. She did an excellent job. I tried two days to walk-in and couldn't so I made an appointment. Both days they were busy doing a couple's massage.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 15:13 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 64Zen in Garner
Has anyone been here? Just curious before I rude out. PM if necessary.
-
10-30-25 15:59 #13342Regular Member

Posts: 17Gateway
Went by Gateway around noon and was hoping to see who was on staff, and wasn't give that opportunity and so I ended up with Coco. She's slim and probably early-mid 40's. I got a pretty standard L1 massage; nothing exciting. She mentioned that there are 3 attendants in total and I didn't see any of the current lineup outside of her.
-
10-25-25 14:38 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 268Senior Status
Dude, you need to have senior status. Thanks for all the updates.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:49 #13340Banned Member

Posts: 160Yes, Sir! I enjoy massages and I don't mind helping others make a more informative decision.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 17:43 #13339Banned Member

Posts: 160Cary & Morrisville
Cary. Z's Hair Studio.
This place also goes by Hair Studio. They do a little of everything, like Asian barbershops in NYC, including a full body massage in a private room. While waiting for carryout I discovered this place by noticing they use a straight razor to shave the neck. Usually two guys working the the end chairs and a lady named Lucy who works the center chair. Lucy did a topnotch haircut followed by a decent massage. No hint of extras and I wasn't trying TBH.
Cary. Sunrise Bodycare (Lake Pine).
They have a receptionist to handle appointments, payments and phone calls which is great! A very friendly staff. I've seen Cindy, Vivi and Tina and there are others that work here. The rooms are small with normal walls but they do leave a crack in the door during the massage. The rooms do have dimmable lights and their own hot towels so the masseuse never has to leave the room. A great massage with little light touches here and there to make you think maybe but it's a no. I tried moving the towel with two ladies and they smiled and move it right back, LOL. This spa has personality and is enjoyable however no extras while facing up.
Morrisville. Wealth Massage.
I drew an slender auntie in a medical scrub outfit. This place is small on the inside but clean. Short walls with a solid door but no privacy. Sound carries bad here and people whispering in another room wasn't that quiet. It must have been someone's birthday because they played a Happy Birthday song in English and Chinese. The first sing through was ok but it was looped and became annoying rather quickly. She was careful not to massage to high on the legs. Strictly a regular massage and there are better places to visit.
Morrisville. You Massage.
The owner of you massage also owns Wealth Massage. This place is a little larger and more comfortable than its sister store. The rooms have full walls but they use cloth drapery for the doors. Older female and male employees working here and the place was busy so call for an appointment. A couple was getting a massage during my visit and they were talkative when entering but the sound was muted. Overall a good visit and the lady was nice just not my type so I just did only one hour. Usually places with both genders working is not a good sign for extras.
-
10-24-25 16:42 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 1538Thanks Relaxmode for the 3 informative post lot of good info to help save us the time and money. A lot of effort going to these places and we'll written post. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 14:39 #13337Banned Member

Posts: 160Raleigh
Yans' Spa.
A place that feels cozy with the dimmed lighting. The room is comfortable with a door that does stay partially open during the massage. They lady used two thicker body coverings for the massage which is an indicator of regular massage. The massage on the leg stopped short of the inner thigh and that's an indicator they are being careful. That is also really annoying because I'm paying for a full body massage that stops short! The ninety minute partial, full body massage and back-walking was very relaxing and that's a positive.
Sunshine Health.
A place that sometimes has an ad on STG. I got the same room twice and it was big with a door but it stayed opened during the massage. I've seen two ladies, one older who I don't recommend and a younger one. The younger one is probably 40, tall for an Asian lady and was wearing a traditional oriental dress. Her massage was ok but I did go very late and she might have been tired. After the flip there was a light massage and the towel was repositioned. Her back was to the open door and a DIY was started with a little help but she kept looking over her shoulder at the open door. I knew she was watching for the older lady. She wasn't taking over so the DIY was terminated. Maybe more but maybe not on future visits.
Mandarin.
A spa that is usually busy and they have both female and male employees here. The rooms have doors but short walls and the lighting is yellowish which makes the place appear old and not kept. I went and the place was nuts because it was loud. The employees were talking during my massage and it sounded like they were arguing even though they weren't. I got the Mamasan (IMO) and she was not a looker and had a belly. The massage was pushing on my skin but I endured and the oil rub was better but not really good either. No flip and I was so ready to get out of there!
Sunrise Bodycare (Creedmoor).
A luxurious place! The rooms are big, nicely decorated and the tables are comfy. The first room on the left has a loveseat and it's nice when putting on your shoes. The rooms are private and they shut the doors during the massage. I've been here several times and the ladies will massage the stomach and inner thighs however the towel will be adjusted if junior starts feeling good. The staff is friendly but older and the massage is good with no hints of extras.










Reply With Quote






