Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 780
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #450

    Update no update on Alice

    The handler seemed to be okay with me, despite my new number, but then we couldn't find a time today that worked. Weekends aren't possible for me, and so I'm trying to see her on Monday, assuming she is still around. Guessing there will be other reports of her on here by then, but if not, I'll update.

    Sorry, boys. I tried.

  2. #449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    No odor

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer to start the session with kissing and my roaming hand. While she's concentrating on her kissing skills I discretely use my roaming hand to gently rub her meow with my fingers and covertly give her the finger sniff test. If she doesn't pass my acceptable aroma standards, no kissing below her neck from me.

    Back in the day when sex was free for the asking more than half of young women didn't pass the covert sniff test and I had to settle for BBBJ.

    I won't disrespect One Eye Pete by putting him somewhere that would make him Gag, same rules for my nose.

    Best thing about Woodstock, mud is a natural cleansing agent.
    You might want to research Asian genes, ABCC11 gene. Have no odor, they wear no anti perspirant, I've never smelled any odor, so if you are getting stink probably smelling old man jam. Seriously I took some for yearly check ups and no odor and their pussy was infected. Moral of story just because it doesn't stink doesn't mean it's clean.

  3. #448

    It's not an isolated issue on the moon it's ongoing in the entire Galaxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.
    I always prefer to start the session with kissing and my roaming hand. While she's concentrating on her kissing skills I discretely use my roaming hand to gently rub her meow with my fingers and covertly give her the finger sniff test. If she doesn't pass my acceptable aroma standards, no kissing below her neck from me.

    Back in the day when sex was free for the asking more than half of young women didn't pass the covert sniff test and I had to settle for BBBJ.

    I won't disrespect One Eye Pete by putting him somewhere that would make him Gag, same rules for my nose.

    Best thing about Woodstock, mud is a natural cleansing agent.

  4. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.
    I'm guessing you're talking about pussy odor?

  5. #446

    Kaka: Another 🐟 market experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. The picture with her in a white bikini and sunglasses is the most accurate. The others are probably fake. Definitely around 105 lb. She is tiny but her ass and tits are perfect for her frame. BBBJ was sloppy and she took her time. Not the deepest but she had no problem hitting the back of the throat. A lot of attention to the balls as well. Very nice. Main event was great. Went through a few position without issue. Seems to get in to it and enjoy it. Did the hhr and finished up right on time without any complaints. Didn't partake in any DFK but I didn't ask so not sure if she is in to that or not. Highly recommend tho. Would repeat.
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.

  6. #445

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of the fish market experience, that's all I want to know, if there is NO fish market experience.
    I reached out today to make an appointment for tomorrow during the day. Unfortunately, I have a new phone number, and so they're asking me if I have any other escorts / agencies that can vouch for me. I would on my own phone, but not this one.

    Anyway, if they let me see her, I'll let you all know how it goes.

  7. #444

    Anyone Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Alice replaced Aona. If Alice is the same girl reviewed in NOVA a week ago, she should be fun!
    I'm tired of the fish market experience, that's all I want to know, if there is NO fish market experience.

  8. #443

    New Astronaut at Moon

    Alice replaced Aona. If Alice is the same girl reviewed in NOVA a week ago, she should be fun!

  9. #442

    Aona

    Looks like she is back and they used 100% real pictures. I saw her the first time she xame, I would definitely recommend. But I will give Kaka a shot, I will always take variety over familiarity.

  10. #441

    Kaka

    Saw her last night. The picture with her in a white bikini and sunglasses is the most accurate. The others are probably fake. Definitely around 105 lb. She is tiny but her ass and tits are perfect for her frame. BBBJ was sloppy and she took her time. Not the deepest but she had no problem hitting the back of the throat. A lot of attention to the balls as well. Very nice. Main event was great. Went through a few position without issue. Seems to get in to it and enjoy it. Did the hhr and finished up right on time without any complaints. Didn't partake in any DFK but I didn't ask so not sure if she is in to that or not. Highly recommend tho. Would repeat.

  11. #440

    I should have waited

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Kaka, 5'2". 105 lbs if it's true.
    Man I should have waited no BBFS is actually a huge plus for me. Less likely to get the fish market experience.

  12. #439

    Another Moon Girl

    Kaka, 5'2". 105 lbs if it's true.

  13. #438

    Would have been a 7/10 but 🐟 smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Great attitude, aims to please, Young, cute face, petite, a little overweight though with pimples, skin is light, meowth was the fish market experience, if it wasn't for that, I would recommend. If you like me and can't tolerate that. I would skip.

  14. #437

    New Girl At Moon


  15. #436

    I don't Ask I just stand up while she's on the bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody asked the girl to get down on her knees for a BJ while you stand or sit on side of bed?
    So far all the moon gals have known what to do when I stand up during her BBBJ performance.

    That way she's going to try to take it all in her mouth so no spillage on the bed.

    I believe that is part of the 100 ways to please men training they learn in Japan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape