Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 61408
-
10-27-25 13:42 #59623Senior Member

Posts: 541Goldie
Scooped her up recently and I reported on her before she's always a good date with me. This though said it was her time of the month but asked if I was interested in trips to Greece.
I said he'll yes and hole is a Goal for me. Went to her spot and we got to work with a nice and slow BBBJ left my cock slippery. She bent over and the ass felt good. No bad odors considering the situation. But all in all I blasted deep in ass. Well worth the visit. DMG was a little above standard. Will definitely repeat any time I see her out.
-
10-27-25 13:29 #59622Senior Member

Posts: 541She goes by Susan and you can find her around Carrol Park. She lives in the area. She panhandles across the Burger King.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 12:36 #59621Senior Member

Posts: 423Sharon
Anyone heard or seen Sharon since this post? Last time I was getting in the area, I went through the ramp on wash blvd and had remembered that Walmart nearby with the panda express across was the first spot I read her reported in. I forgot the second location. I would love a day or probably 3 hrs with this one. She got forest down there. Still would fill her kitty up.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 15:15 #59620Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches = GPS, had a baby, attitude Peaches?
Is that who we're talking about?
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 14:59 #59619Senior Member

Posts: 394Nwhc
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
My guess is it stands for Northwest Hospital Center.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
10-26-25 09:10 #59618Senior Member

Posts: 278Butterfly tattoo Ashley
Anyone know what happpened to Ashley with purple / blue hair and a big butterfly tattoo on her back? She also goes by nikki
-
10-26-25 07:59 #59617Senior Member

Posts: 1126Nwhc?
I know where she is? But what is NWHC?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 06:25 #59616Senior Member

Posts: 57That's ivory. She's Hella cool with me. Everytime she sees me I'm so damn busy all the time, and our plans to hook up never works out. She's pretty tho, but sounds like she's looking for a relationship, a new one LOL. Hoping to see her again so I finally hookup, but I haven't seen her in about 3 months. She has some boyfriend that's probably why I haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 15:37 #59615Senior Member

Posts: 1626Exactly that's the reason I didn't pick her.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-25 08:47 #59614Senior Member

Posts: 56Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave
Talked to this one a few months ago, said she does not do $20/40 dates and seemed to have a bit of an attitude.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Also body is good but face is a little messed up, was bleeding from sores / pimples on her face that she was coving up with heavy makeup.
-
10-24-25 17:06 #59613Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes, the day when I took this picture she was picked by another monger.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 12:54 #59612Senior Member

Posts: 565This one
I've seen this one out but seems to ignore people. Anyone ever saw her getting picked up?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 10:25 #59611Senior Member

Posts: 36Reply
Nice pic SteveStone! Had been wondering why we had'nt seen any good pics in a while? Nice to have you back!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 09:52 #59610Senior Member

Posts: 166Asian chick
I've been seeing this slim young Asian chick near the circle. Almost tempted to give her a try. Anyone with any info? Is she worth a run? Seems a little off, but have had some good times with some of the crazies. Hit me with any info. Thanks.
-
10-24-25 09:46 #59609Senior Member

Posts: 166This weeks run
Been a minute, but wasn't nothing really worth reporting due to quality out. This week did pick up a bit.
Nall- blk, slim build with a little meat in the legs, about 5'7". Ran into her Monday, wasn't really looking to stop, but thought with little head. She was wearing blue fitted jeans and flannel. Took her to a spot for back seat action. Knowledge was good and box is usually great, but had a hard time getting in this time so wasn't the greatest time, just enough to get job done. Everything covered.
Kaitlyn- younger looking blk, nice medium build with healthy meat on her, about 5,5, wearing cut up jeans and fitting shirt. Picked her up near circle. Got to the spot for some back seat action. Knowledge was kind of lazy. Just tip bobbing a little spit, but did get a little more into it. Only could get knowledge, so ended date early because I need back seat play. Would try again to see what the box is giving. She looks like a Civi.
Val- wht, slim build with a little meat. I'm not into skinny skinny chicks, but don't sleep on them. Went to spot for some front seat action. About time she grabbed jr like a long lost friend and put them thick dsl on me. It was a go. She doesn't disappoint. She actually asked if I wanted more. So back seat it was. She usually doesn't as much now. So got into the back and she strips down. Played a little until she relaxed and got little lube going down there. Slid in a little soft to make it a little easier and after a few strokes to adjust, and we were good to go. She is very tight.
Natasha (wht, slim build with fake titts, dark hair, and face was a little swollen looking to me. Nice girl at the meeting. Was looking for front seat action, but the knowledge she gave opened the gate to go to the back. Undressed and seen them implants with nice long nipples. Laid her down, because area was a little more busy than I like and didn't want to get spotted. Playing with her nipples and stroking against her got her really wet. Wanted to just go in, but don't know her like that, so covered up. Slid into that tight wet kitty. I thought it was going to be over quick, but jr wanted to put a show on. Beat that thing up until my seats were wet and sliding. Filled that bag up and took her back to near Busy.










Reply With Quote





