Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Between her kid, her OF, stalking, and threatening to kill people it seems like she's pretty busy.


    https://*********************/Arrests/Kayley_Lester_54776850/

    *search for that last part in Google...
    She's on Tryst now at 700 plus uber. Better deal on SA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laylaaababeeee

  2. #918

    Abby. Any info?

    I am looking for some intel on this one. Help please.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-1ed75b948bb0

  3. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    She wants 800 like I want a 3 way with 1998 Angelina Jolie and Kirsten Dunst. That's 3 MAYBE 4 all day if BBFS.
    Maybe in 2019, 800 kind of high but if she is offering BBFS and not a pro 800 isn't too bad a starting point for a fresh faced 20 yo college girl whos not a pro. There are guys who pay that for ran through 35 year olds on SA.

  4. #916

    Jess. Review

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone met Jess before? Appreciate any leads. Thank you.

    I

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-86fc136a1ebc
    I have in the past. She's gone down hill. Cancels at the last minute, ghosts at the last minute. Getting the impression she turned high volume and can't keep up.

  5. #915

    Lily A

    Says she's new to Tampa. Wants 1 k but would go down to 850. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-b592885ef8bb

  6. #914

    Re: her friend

    I'll take the short blonde friend she has with the booty.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith31  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aeb008419494

    Keeps moving around the state, supposedly visiting family (that's a lot of family). Said her dad passed away, she is behind bills but got all pissed at me when I said "well I'd like to meet but you're not in town so how can I help". So probably a time waster. Pass.

  7. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Trying to message you. Your inbox needs to be cleaned up as you are out of space to get PMs.
    I should be good now.

  8. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    This may be a scam. I am familiar with the lady in the photo. While she has had a profile on and off on SA, she typically takes a break when having a boyfriend which is her status.
    Trying to message you. Your inbox needs to be cleaned up as you are out of space to get PMs.

  9. #911

    Jess

    Have anyone met Jess before? Appreciate any leads. Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-86fc136a1ebc

  10. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Profile is bouncing around Florida cities. Went right to text and had her ask in the first message. Looking for $1 K. That was three red flags which was more than enough to pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-2b2829dbc8c7
    This may be a scam. I am familiar with the lady in the photo. While she has had a profile on and off on SA, she typically takes a break when having a boyfriend which is her status.

  11. #909

    Cara

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aeb008419494

    Keeps moving around the state, supposedly visiting family (that's a lot of family). Said her dad passed away, she is behind bills but got all pissed at me when I said "well I'd like to meet but you're not in town so how can I help". So probably a time waster. Pass.

  12. #908

    Lolol

    She wants 800 like I want a 3 way with 1998 Angelina Jolie and Kirsten Dunst. That's 3 MAYBE 4 all day if BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJohn1999  [View Original Post]
    She recently moved to Tampa from Panama City. Wants 800.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-27f6c36086b4

  13. #907

    Mona

    Profile is bouncing around Florida cities. Went right to text and had her ask in the first message. Looking for $1 K. That was three red flags which was more than enough to pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-2b2829dbc8c7

  14. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanGrey  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, smart, and definitely in it for the allowance. Agreed on $$.5 per meet for a no-strings arrangement.

    First real date was at a mid-level hotel. She was a bit nervous but sweet. Everything was covered, pretty vanilla. It's not the wild PSE you get from a pro, but it's a real GFE with a hot girl.
    Any link to the girl? Thanks in advance.

  15. #905
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Usc

    She's cute, smart, and definitely in it for the allowance. Agreed on $$.5 per meet for a no-strings arrangement.

    First real date was at a mid-level hotel. She was a bit nervous but sweet. Everything was covered, pretty vanilla. It's not the wild PSE you get from a pro, but it's a real GFE with a hot girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape