Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10993
-
12-25-08 10:55 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 625Ol' St. Nick (Nikki if ya Nasty!)
'Tis the season to be Hangin' 'Round the Camel Toe!
On a sleigh ride with St. Nikki
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Parked the cart to get touchy-feely
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-la.
Cracked the acorn, chewed the truffle
Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-La-La
Then shoved my Yule Tide up her fut hole
Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-LA--LAA!
($$$.6) L/9, A/9, S/9
Lucky me caught her before she left for "da continent". She returns New Year's Eve.
$$.6 VG Holiday In-call
+$ for an added Greek schaaawing-batta-batta, schwing-batta
Sloppy Holidays!
StripedFashion
-
12-25-08 04:25 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 47Last time I went to smile spa they kept asking me if I was LE and all gave me such a hard time (no pun intended). Ended up taking my house back from MS and digging out. Surprised they're still open.
Originally Posted by Skulzz
-
12-25-08 03:52 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 386Cutie Kane...
Does anyone have any very recent info on hottie Kendra Kane? Thought she was very attractive!
Mahalo in advance for the 411!
Happy Holidays - Safe Mongering
I808
-
12-24-08 14:50 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 2535Kaytee
I believe you are talking about the one that works at Smile Spa. She quoted me $200. 00 FS All bare and $50. 00 for the house. You can't cum inside her and she will not swallow she said it is disgusting. I went there the next day and saw Kaytee. I did not go in because she is not that pretty and her body looks quite large. She looked like a tall big boned provider with small or no tits. The mama sans are Thai ladies and they do not know how to treat their clients. Very pushy. This is why Smile spa has gone down hill.
Originally Posted by CM0069
-
12-23-08 13:54 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 623Lexee aka Jazz Auwe
Face and personality like derty Lisa Koudrow. Nani sweet like strawbery. Maybe she dooshd befor my session. Tits perfecly small and firm like picking one lilikoi rite frum tree. Auwe
-
12-23-08 12:15 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 1645hum ha?!
I am just amazed at how/where you guys get these pics of these girls (esp the DT ones that look like they came from a line up mug shot)
Originally Posted by Puinsai808
OK; now I can put 2 and 2 together, thanks for those pics. Yes, I got some memories of "Lexee/Jazz", because of her, I had to get rid of my text mesaging on my old phone because she kept texting me "daily specials" constantly.
My vote: Ill take fugly with sweet smelling anyday.
-
12-20-08 23:21 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 344If its only the face that's less than desirable and the body is bangin, gimme the fugly.
Originally Posted by Memahu
-
12-20-08 21:29 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 611Smelly Pussy - Auwe!!
Here's photo's of Jazz / Lexee from DT with the perfect breasts and smelly pussy. I hope she is practicing a little feminine hygene now.
Originally Posted by Memahu
-
12-20-08 20:56 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 1039Which is preferred, a fugly woman with a fresh smelling pussy or a model with a pussy that stinks on ice?
Originally Posted by Kailua Way
-
12-19-08 03:06 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 548What got me even more reved up was when I got home, I checked CL and found her last post. It was posted during the time I was waiting in the fricken parking lot! So pissed. Anyways, time to move on. Just thought I'd vent. There, all better...
Originally Posted by Chubs
-
12-19-08 01:21 #1008Regular Member

Posts: 17Lexee
Was she the Lexee at the old lavendars? Had Tatoo of a scorpion on the side of her waist. First time at lavendar she was not a good service. Maybe she is better now. She is very beautiful. Might call her in the future.
Take care bruddahs
K W
-
12-18-08 15:04 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 623Lexee aka Jazz
See my escort report in the Massage Parlor reports for Lexee at thehonoluluhotties.com
Jz
-
12-18-08 14:18 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 137Lexee/Jazz
Just commenting on Lexee/Jazz, who was mentioned in the massage parlor forum recently but who I only knew as an incall escort. Saw Lexee quite a bit last year when she lived in Kaimuki. I saw her quite a few times ($. 5 every time) & always had fun. Lisa Kudrow as an escort! Good service, but she got tired doing CG & we always finished with me on top. She allowed me DATY, though not if she had already seen someone else that day before me. I appreciated that consideration. I see now she's with an organization working out of Century Center. Called her up, but the price was the same, even for a longtime regular. I liked her, but have been exploring other pastures for variety's sake. I would recommend Lexee wholeheartedly.
LP
-
12-18-08 13:04 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 592Always a hit and miss, but..
Independents can always be hot/cold, but for those of you who don't know, a lot of them keep phone records (number/name association) and if you are someone who they "don't like", you will get the run-around like described in the last 2 posts.
Treat them like you would any good provider and you will get justly rewarded. I've only sampled a few independents, but I treat them the same like I would if I went to an AMP and like Chubs said, you may find the gem ATF in one.
The Dude
Originally Posted by Chubs
-
12-18-08 03:30 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 623I hate waiting myself, 15 - 30 min max I would wait, and I would really want to see that person on top of that otherwise just say next time dont want to feel rushed like that and it pretty much kills the mood, damn 2hours. The few indies I have done in my past I never waited at all, show up and you are in, after 2 way calling and such, if the phone tag seems strange I'd bugg out.
Originally Posted by Member #2322









Reply With Quote






