Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 30812
-
10-24-25 10:17 #28682Senior Member

Posts: 1710Exactly. 1 post and praising one of the grossest girls in the game. Sure, she wasn't so bad years ago. But now she might as well be a creature living under a bridge. I'd recommend avoiding at all costs.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 09:22 #28681Senior Member

Posts: 234Anyone seen Kitty?
Tried to search but obviously the word kitty brings up a lot of results here.
Anyone seen her yet?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9193668437
-
10-24-25 09:09 #28680Senior Member

Posts: 129I have reviewed Bailey in 2023 on another site when she was going by SexyBailey4 U. She delivered a nice BBBJ that that was about it. She was at a very low level hotel off Appliance Ct and her room was a mess. Had a small dog that stayed on the bed with us. She was really down on her luck at that time and had some very sad stories. Hopefully she has pulled herself up but those pictures are clearly old. The face pics are heavily filtered but a great likeness.
Originally Posted by Silencio781
[View Original Post]
She didn't have any sign of chemical demons but she really did have something going on. A few months later I saw in CVS in January in her bare feet and pajamas doing some shopping.
The link at the time was https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/1741116.
These were old pics then but the tattoos match up.
-
10-24-25 08:04 #28679Senior Member

Posts: 216LOL, your first post is about this? Hi Bailey, nice of you to join us.
Originally Posted by Silencio781
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 00:23 #28678Senior Member

Posts: 140Bailey Blake
LOL. This has got to be a joke.
Originally Posted by Silencio781
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 14:40 #28677Regular Member

Posts: 3Market
Jocks complaining about the market because the nerds they used to bully can afford to pay extra for content without needing useless charisma skills.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 13:17 #28676Regular Member

Posts: 4How long will she been in the Raleigh area? Maybe, I'll pass due being mechanical.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 11:07 #28675Regular Member

Posts: 1Intel
Anyone have any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/809930311376
-
10-23-25 08:33 #28674Regular Member

Posts: 1Bailey Blake Online Content
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to put in a good word for Bailey Blake. I purchased some online content from her on Tuesday. She was professional, polite, very accommodating. Frankly, she over delivered. She is true to her word. I use a providers content as a test sample to see if its a good fit to meet. The only issue with this, is some providers are lame and take your money. I can 100% tell anyone that operates like me, your money is safe with her. Looking forward to hopefully meeting with her next week!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/192834040
-
10-23-25 08:03 #28673Senior Member

Posts: 80$350 for HH? $450 an Hour?? I think some of you have lost your minds.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 00:11 #28672Senior Member

Posts: 438I was just having this same convo with my boy about this. Now have I bought content before? Yes, here and there but it has been for very specific reasons of that particular person. I will advocate for young dudes to explore and enjoy but I do feel like a certain level of etiquette should always be in place. A few years back I had a couple of OF subscriptions and it was a good time, but I quickly grew out of that. Buy content for $5-$15 here and there isn't too much an issue but I know of some men who literally have a bill worth of subscriptions and feeding this frenzy. I think there always will be an opportunity for a UTR situation, but as you stated, said man has to check the markers in confidence, approach, talk game, and appearance. The over buying of content definitely hinders things though. Just have to find one that's open to being a part of the game and what or what not they're willing to do. Pros and cons on both sides. And as I often tell myself, know your lane. If you're more of a massage guy and want basic endings with providers, stay there. If you want to go the escort route, cool, but I tell myself understand the many consequences that can come with unsafe hunting and trusting a provider a little too much.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 17:16 #28671Senior Member

Posts: 283Kali's back
Yes she reached out and initially I thought it was someone using her pics to scam me but we talked on the phone. She confirmed she was in jail since July and she just got released yesterday. She's staying at a hotel in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:14 #28670Senior Member

Posts: 265Blame the incels
Guys who never have and never will figure out how to get laid / move out of mom's basement are paying for pics and vids what I was paying for Meredith, State and Wake Tech girls 15 years ago. When you are well-kept, good-enough looking, and know how to flirt, an extra benny and a couple beverages just added the cherry on top for them. Social retardation has ruined the market. If that same chick can make hundreds or more a week catering to complete losers behind a screen, why would she fuck for a grand a week when she can do nothing more and keep her boyfriend happy?
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:08 #28669Senior Member

Posts: 265Translations for the young guys
"operates on her own timetable" means meth and heroin distort her sense of time.
"pussy is always dripping" means she just had a hit before you came (ties into "own timetable" above) and thus, is ready to ride like a jackrabbit.
Don't be too flattered! I had dozens like this until I semi-retired due to poor prospects for triple the price post-COVID.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 12:10 #28668Senior Member

Posts: 180Rev Zaylen
Rev Zaylen.
https://zaylenglamlatina.wixsite.com/my-site
She visits Raleigh on her tours. I saw her back in July. She is the exactly how she looks on her site. Price of admission 350 hh 450 hr. BBBJ is on the menu but no CIM / COF. Great MMs and plump ass. She is somewhat mechanical though. Nice time for at least 1 visit.











Reply With Quote




