Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 79 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 31829
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #30659

    Worst Experience. EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    She's missing one on her upper left side.

    Now if her teeth were scraping and you didn't say anything that's your fault. If mentioned it and she adjusted immediately.
    Set up a meeting, based on Doggin's recommendation, and I have nothing good to say about the experience. She sent 3 pics. One looked like a Glamour Shots, from 20 years ago and the other two looked like she'd been spending her time on the streets. The latter was today's reality. She's in a rundown motel on Murfreesboro Rd. I should have turned around and left given the heavy smoke smell and obvious catfishing with the dated picture, but my little head was apparently doing the thinking and thought I'd at least see if she was as good as she bragged to be over messaging. Like the deceptive pics, her skills also left plenty to be desired. And yes, she is missing the upper tooth.

  2. #30658

    G Bellissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her a few weeks ago. She was fantastic.
    Agree she's a bit of a nomad. Had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago and was a very pleasant experience.

  3. #30657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Finally Saw a Harding Latina

    So I've been patiently biding my time for the right moment in order to hit harding place and I Managed to find myself there this afternoon. My schedule rarely permits a chance to get that far into Nashville during the daytime, yet try as I might, it was still dusk once I arrived. My goal was to see Melissa and it was not without a fair amount of frustration. She texts using 3 different numbers starting in 320,484 and 630 respectivel—all 3 numbers sent the same photos and had the Harding address despite saying "bell rd. ".

    I'm told to knock on door and she greeted in a very sexy fishnet bodystocking and looks just slightly better than the already sexy girl on the photos. About 5'4, slim, cute little butt and some hidden tattoos and mild blemishes. She initially offered. 6 bbj upgrade and rejected me both times when I first asked inside the motel room and once again after texting her, thinking we misunderstood each other (speaks zero English) and then getting rejected the 2nd I was inside. I said eff it, took the CBJ and unfortunately that's when her attitude kicked in. I think it's because I'm AA but she went thru about 7 baby wipes "cleaning me off" even though I was freshly showered, left me flaccid and told me to get up and start the FS portion. She also spent about 2 min texting in between cleaning and sucking. I managed to get hard within 2 min and started hammering away. Got some mild moans out of her but she texted the entire time and repeatedly reminded me of the time remaining. She clearly hated me LOL.

    Would I repeat? Not a chance!! But finally checked "hot FOB Latina" off of my bucket list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0207.jpg‎   IMG_0166.jpg‎   IMG_0162.jpg‎  

  4. #30656

    Ruby rose

    Does anyone have any info on her at all? I'm almost positive its a scam or fake add but figured I would check here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195337851#.

  5. #30655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Hot girl. I know I've seen her pic in this forum before. Seems like I recall BBFS being an option with this sexy thing.
    I asked about BBFS and she flipped her sh* Maybe with a proof of a negative recent test result.

  6. #30654

    Tier

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    She has a TER profile with a bunch of reviews: 391259.
    Thanks for the info!

  7. #30653

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been on date with Julia? Quite high on price but curious?

    https://tryst.link/escort/iamjh
    She has a TER profile with a bunch of reviews: 391259.

  8. #30652
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea: she has been posted in the past but the first time I came here around, she was one of the few girls I've seen. She was pretty, petite body but she was using some candy. Without it, she was very good as we did various things such as full service (cg, doggy, anal (for an extra 20), mish, pick up sex, we did BBJ (extra 20 during the time), shower sex (my favorite as she was getting into into it). But all of this was almost a year ago. Her rates was hhr 1.40 (during that time). Her rates have change since then. I haven't seen her and would like to, let me know if anyone seen her recently: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/763841664555
    Hot girl. I know I've seen her pic in this forum before. Seems like I recall BBFS being an option with this sexy thing.

  9. #30651

    Scammer + will rob you

    Summer: looks back at my post, don't trust her at all. I don't recommend her at all. If you do see her, that's on you.

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/023470668222

  10. #30650

    Jenny

    Jenny at Dreamspa in Antioch was an amazing surprise! Vastly better than the usual provider.

    About 5'5", Amazing sweet face and attitude with a surprisingly young and fully built amazing body and silky smooth skin.

    Literally a perfect body! Incredible DFK and massage. I'm definitely going to repeat! My favorite provider in this area, in a long time!

  11. #30649

    Julia date?

    Anyone been on date with Julia? Quite high on price but curious?

    https://tryst.link/escort/iamjh

  12. #30648

    Chelsea

    Chelsea: she has been posted in the past but the first time I came here around, she was one of the few girls I've seen. She was pretty, petite body but she was using some candy. Without it, she was very good as we did various things such as full service (cg, doggy, anal (for an extra 20), mish, pick up sex, we did BBJ (extra 20 during the time), shower sex (my favorite as she was getting into into it). But all of this was almost a year ago. Her rates was hhr 1.40 (during that time). Her rates have change since then. I haven't seen her and would like to, let me know if anyone seen her recently: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/763841664555

  13. #30647

    Lynn is the real deal

    All I can do is echo the previous posts about UTR Lynn. She's very easy to communicate with, her spot isn't great but we've all been to worse. Maybe that's just me. Her room is organized & basically neat. Very easy to talk to & gets down to business quickly. The gawk, gawk is as previously described & the wettest I've ever had. After a few minutes of that she asked if I wanted to stick in? Indeed I did. Boom Boom happily out the door in quick order. I'll definitley repeat.

  14. #30646

    Lacie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehlixar  [View Original Post]
    What am I missing here? 46 positive reviews. She or they look like they've been rode way to hard for way to long. Are these real pictures?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/194868383

    Finally has anyone seen this one? Looks good. Almost to good to be real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/194878945
    The last link on this, Lacie, I have seen her. It was about a year or so ago. She is real. She was nice and got the job done.

    I haven't seen her post in some time until this week.

  15. #30645

    Tori Becks

    Much of what has been said before: pics heavily filtered, but decent looking with nice manmades. GFE, vocal, and she gets into it. DFK, solid BBBJ, BBFS if you want. $$ hr. Was a fun time.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...cks-45397.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape