Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41035
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Plumber. LOL.

    Shop name is MEI.

    Look for Bambu dessert in Garden Grove. Same address and you can't miss it. The shops name is literally above the address #. I have to make you work for it by you searching. Just to keep your blood flowing to prepare you for her. LOL.
    Ok! The search is on! Won't be back in the area until next week though. You boys who find this Easter egg have fun! Until then I'll listen for the sweet sound of skin slapping together from central OC!

  2. #41034

    Monica at Garden Spa

    I went to Garden yesterday and tried Monica. This is a Toftt session as I did not see any reviews about her.

    This session was pretty good. Monica is not the normal slim C girl type. She is a thicc girl. I would guess she is around 158 cm and 120 lbs. E cups tits and meaty ass. Although, I like slim girls but bang a thicc girl is really enjoyable.

    Our session started off with jr cleaning. Nothing crazy. Then she started off with a 5 minute massage that was quite good. Then she asked me to flip, which is when I turned the script on her. She stroked my jr and I squeezed her tits when I told her what I want.

    I took the lead and told her to lie down, facing up. I, then, stepped up my stimulation techniques. Between nipple sucking, caressing her body with my hands, and lightly playing with her pussy, she was moaning to the point where I thought she may have an orgasm. Her pussy was literally dripping. Needless to say, this got me all fired up.

    She was so horny she wanted to go straight to fucking and this wasn't because she wanted to end the session quickly. Her pussy juice was pouring out of her. She gave me a quick BBBJ and slid the cover on. Then we started in missionary, where I teased her by only sticking in the tip of my dick. Every 3-4 half strokes was followed by a complete submersion of my cock into her warm, wet hole. Eventually, I went balls deep and pounded her. Like I said, she is a thicc woman and she had no problem handling the pounding. After she came and we rested a bit, she, then, volunteered RCG. If you like the sight of a thicc, wide ass on a C girl, then you need to see the sight that I had. Her big meaty ass kept pounding me. Her technique was to tease her pussy with a couple of half strokes before sliding all the way back, sticking it all the way in. Then she would grind her ass hard against me, sinking my cock deeper inside her. She then turned around for some normal CG. Here I was able to suck those huge, firm melons. They just had this swollen, firm look that only youth can provide.

    We then did standing mish, where she got so turned on watching my cock sink deep into her ****, she started playing with herself and came hard. I then flipped her to the side and did some version of standing, side doggie. The entire time her pussy was so wet, no lubrication was required.

    Eventually, we ended back in missionary where I finally blew the load at the 55 minute mark. One helluva of a time. Not quite sure what other people have experienced with her, lately, since I didn't see any recent reviews. But, I can tell you, from my own experience this young lady is a keeper. Big time.

  3. #41033
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 114

    ATF AMP Latina Ruby at Garden

    Last night, I swung by Garden Spa to see Ruby again, my favorite AMP Latina. As soon as she opened the door, she had that confident smile, wearing a tiny dress that fully displayed her sexy body; full DDs, a small waist, and a big juicy ass. She's tan, tattoo-covered, and has those beautiful DSLs making her impossible to pass on.

    I booked a HH of pure pleasure, House: 50, Ruby: 150. We went straight to the good stuff. She greeted me with a fierce kiss, grabbed my cock, and led me to the last room. We started with some DFK, licking, and our hands exploring all over. She kneeled down, and her lips wrapped around my cock, amazing BBBJ DT, no teeth, long tongue flicking and teasing my balls while she DT like a starved woman. Her BLS was just as fierce. She was slurping and licking my whole package, making sure everything was wet and slick.

    We flipped into a 69, her pussy was wet AF, and I returned the favor with my tongue while she kept DT. She slipped on a condom, climbed on top for CG and RCG, great view of her tits bouncing and her ass slamming down on me. Watching her ride was pure fire. She moaned dirty words and was creaming all over my shaft.

    We did standard mish, then flipped into K-9. She threw it back with force, loving the rougher play. We eventually ended on the side of the bed with her legs wide open, for standing Mish, while I pounded her pussy with all my might, I ended up exploding inside the bag. She took it all, then got down on her knees again, removed the cover and licked and sucked my cock clean.

    After cleanup, we chatted briefly, reminiscing on our previous sessions. Ruby is wild fun, and I'll be back to see her again before the end of this month's rotation.

    As I was walking out, I met a new Asian girl named Monica; beautiful, with large, sexy breasts, a cute face, thick sexy body, and a large ass. It was a quick greeting, and I'm looking forward to seeing her soon. Lucky for me my stamp card is full and I'll be using it soon.

  4. #41032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just left seeing LUCY. Had to try the fish place next door and they are actually pretty good. Ho wcome you guys never reveier the food also.

    Anyway hit up Lucy and told her I'll be there soon so get ready for my dik. I pulled up and she greeted me in the lobby. Place looked deserted.

    Laid down and got pretty good bbj. Couldn't really DT but was still pretty good. Flipped her to doggy and went in her her ass raw. Gave her a few pumps and released my sauce into her ass. She moaned told me I'm a "good boy". Got hot towel cleaned up and told her thanks.

    Overall good session.

    Business looks very slow. She could use the business so go show her some love soon guys.

    Goku.
    How much did old Lucy charge you to put it up her pooper?

    Maybe I'll hit her up. She was among the first providers I ever saw. Her and viet Kim.

  5. #41031

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MMacFly  [View Original Post]
    It's across the street from Regal. Appointment only.
    Nothing for MEI, need the # to make an appointment.

  6. #41030
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Kevin. Either you or NailBoiz has to spill the beans on this provider name or shop name. The suspense is killin' us!
    Mr. Plumber. LOL.

    Shop name is MEI.

    Look for Bambu dessert in Garden Grove. Same address and you can't miss it. The shops name is literally above the address #. I have to make you work for it by you searching. Just to keep your blood flowing to prepare you for her. LOL.

  7. #41029

    Fish Chips Tarter sauce

    Just left seeing LUCY. Had to try the fish place next door and they are actually pretty good. Ho wcome you guys never reveier the food also.

    Anyway hit up Lucy and told her I'll be there soon so get ready for my dik. I pulled up and she greeted me in the lobby. Place looked deserted.

    Laid down and got pretty good bbj. Couldn't really DT but was still pretty good. Flipped her to doggy and went in her her ass raw. Gave her a few pumps and released my sauce into her ass. She moaned told me I'm a "good boy". Got hot towel cleaned up and told her thanks.

    Overall good session.

    Business looks very slow. She could use the business so go show her some love soon guys.

    Goku.

  8. #41028
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I still don't understand the need to be so cryptic in location.

    Yeah, I hear it's to not make it easy for the po-po, but seriously. For a site that's Netherlands based, seems to me LE would be able to figure out, likely better than the average schlemiel here.
    It's across the street from Regal. Appointment only.

  9. #41027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Obfuscate much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    I was there this morning and she was everything nailboy says, even better.
    I still don't understand the need to be so cryptic in location.

    Yeah, I hear it's to not make it easy for the po-po, but seriously. For a site that's Netherlands based, seems to me LE would be able to figure out, likely better than the average schlemiel here.

  10. #41026

    Mei

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Kevin. Either you or NailBoiz has to spill the beans on this provider name or shop name. The suspense is killin' us!
    He mentioned appt only, I think Mei is the provider not the shop name. He never mentioned the shop just the street and city.

  11. #41025
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Too bad for you Mr. Plumber, I was there this morning and she was everything nailboy says, even better. Total contribution, .$.$$00 at L3.
    Ok, Kevin. Either you or NailBoiz has to spill the beans on this provider name or shop name. The suspense is killin' us!

  12. #41024
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Ha! How many of you guys were like me and spent a half hour searching maps for an MEI on Chapman in Garden Grove? That's the longest east / west street in the city and I came up empty. We all wait for the reveal.
    Too bad for you Mr. Plumber, I was there this morning and she was everything nailboy says, even better. Total contribution, .$.$$00 at L3.

  13. #41023
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Appt only.

    One lady, about 40 ish.

    MM C cup.

    No house fee, just straight $140 FS, CBJ, no kissing, no FIV. Good English.

    Face is average, body spinner.

    Would I repeat, for that price sure. Wouldn't be my first choice.
    Ha! How many of you guys were like me and spent a half hour searching maps for an MEI on Chapman in Garden Grove? That's the longest east / west street in the city and I came up empty. We all wait for the reveal.

  14. #41022
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up getting a massage from YiYi since Slammer didn't cut your time short.
    I was in the next room listening. Why getting my pipe cleaning there was a lot of build up.

  15. #41021
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Appt only.

    One lady, about 40 ish.

    MM C cup.

    No house fee, just straight $140 FS, CBJ, no kissing, no FIV. Good English.

    Face is average, body spinner.

    Would I repeat, for that price sure. Wouldn't be my first choice.
    What's the name of the shop?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape