Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 583 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 8735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    I think as there has been for a while there are two Skies. Very different geography. Pics are accurate. Pond Lilly I recently did car date with her and it was fun. Took her friend Gypsy out as well this weekend maybe a Double BJ is next. Had heard bad review of Skyy Milford but may have to TOFT. Thanks for posting. Good hunting.
    Is this the "Gypsy" that's been posting lately on her own? I remember seeing a Gypsy post with another girl "cum touch these kitties" or some rubbish like that. The pics were indistinguishable and the apartment looked disgusting in pics. The C pipe is what kept me away. Just curious.

  2. #8254

    Kayla Michaela Ruby Red

    Donny.

    Sorry for your experience, I was going to try to meet up with her based on past experiences. I think I saw ger as Ruby a few times in Hamden and Branford. Too bad she went to the crime spree. I started dropping this at the door so I have a little security. Some allow it and appreciate some think I'm a killer or beater and call off the date. Certainly helps at some of the rooms with the broken latch or jamb. Sometimes I even leave it for them. Oh Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Thief. Kaykay aka Michaela.

    Got burned by a regular. Gave her a chance to resolve and redeem, but her and her pimp bf decided to burn. Demons have driven them to desperation. Pimp bf in attached pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...8/700905716738
    914-XXX-0888
    203-XXX-0548
    475-XXX-3221

  3. #8253

    Skyy Skye Milford Vs new Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in quite some time. Are her rates still reasonable?
    I think as there has been for a while there are two Skies. Very different geography. Pics are accurate. Pond Lilly I recently did car date with her and it was fun. Took her friend Gypsy out as well this weekend maybe a Double BJ is next. Had heard bad review of Skyy Milford but may have to TOFT. Thanks for posting. Good hunting.

  4. #8252

    Mia Milford and other locations

    I agree with the review. Have no issues with her face. I've seen her a bunch of times and e have had a lunch and dinner and I can report her behavior in public was normal. Good luck.

  5. #8251

    Charisma Go with the magic

    I would go with this provider. Elevated rate and experience. Clean attractive and pleasant and list is honored. Saw her in Milford last week for a pleasant interval!

    Charismatic Magic (Curly hair. On bed).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/014562519951

    What am I missing here as they seem to be 2 different providers.

    I know the 2nd one has been reviewed at least.

  6. #8250

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy203  [View Original Post]
    Deb, IDK if you read these, but if you do, I'm sorry but it's time to retire and get yourself some help.
    She is currently on a paid state vacation in Niantic.

  7. #8249

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular back about 5 years ago always a great time and she was smoking hot for a woman her age her obituary photo was not far off of what she looked like last time I saw her.

    Not many like her no demons always on time very clean home and she was always extremly clean. Never had to worry about anything going down to her basement bedroom or coming in from the outside door that faced the street always porn playing on the TV she cared for her mother for many years she would aplogize sometimes during our session and have to go tend to her upstairs although she would make up for it in a big way when she came back to the playroom.

    I honestly had not seen her post in a long time and went by her house in Wallingford just a few days ago and looked liked she had moved out she had said she was going to retire in a few years last time I saw her and I thought she had although never imagined she had passsed away.

    Will not find another provider like her she was old school!

    I can honestly say I never had a bad time with her and never a bad thing to say about her sorry she is gone!
    I couldn't agree more with everything that is said here about Brenda. Just a truly good person and great fun to be with.

  8. #8248

    RIP Brenda Great Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the chance to meet her, but I get the feeling she was vintage classical sex worker.

    Nice to see a picture of her, she was indeed very pretty when young.

    I would like to see some memories, about how she was like, from people here who have spent time with her.
    I was a regular back about 5 years ago always a great time and she was smoking hot for a woman her age her obituary photo was not far off of what she looked like last time I saw her.

    Not many like her no demons always on time very clean home and she was always extremly clean. Never had to worry about anything going down to her basement bedroom or coming in from the outside door that faced the street always porn playing on the TV she cared for her mother for many years she would aplogize sometimes during our session and have to go tend to her upstairs although she would make up for it in a big way when she came back to the playroom.

    I honestly had not seen her post in a long time and went by her house in Wallingford just a few days ago and looked liked she had moved out she had said she was going to retire in a few years last time I saw her and I thought she had although never imagined she had passsed away.

    Will not find another provider like her she was old school!

    I can honestly say I never had a bad time with her and never a bad thing to say about her sorry she is gone!

  9. #8247

    Deb

    I saw Deb 2 or 3 times back around 2018-2019. I remember she did a decent BBBJCIM, so I recently decided to see her again to see if she still had it.

    Short version: She's gone down hill a lot. It was probably the least sexy experience I've had with a provider. I wouldn't repeat if it was free. Hell, I wouldn't repeat if I was getting paid.

    Long version: First she sent me to the wrong town. Said she was moving hotels from West Haven to Orange, and to come on over, but didn't give me the exact hotel. I sat and waited at the rest stop for 15 minutes until she finally responded, saying she was actually in Shelton (where I came from initially). I told her I wanted a discount for the wild goose chase, and she agreed.

    Finally got there, and she had a large dog that was barking at me. I'm very uncomfortable around strange dogs, but she got him calmed down and sitting in the corner.

    That's when I noticed that she's missing half her teeth. Her photos are at least 10 years outdated, probably 15. She looks in rough shape. Fellas, I should have just left, but I felt bad for her, and also I was worried how the dog might react if she got mad at me.

    She talks a lot, which I knew. But for some bizarre reason, she wants to talk about her recent health issues. Something about thyroid, and something about throwing up blood. Like, seriously? In what universe is that considered acceptable to set the mood? Gross. Keep it to yourself.

    She started a BBBJ, which had me cringing because of the teeth. The dog kept barking at another dog in the next room, so she kept stopping every 15 seconds to tell him to shut up. Talk about a boner killer. I never got more than half hard. Just unpleasant all around.

    After maybe 5-7 minutes I gave up and said it's not happening today. She said to give her a call when I'm feeling up to it, and I said I will (I lied). I wouldn't go back for anything less than a grand, and I probably still wouldn't be able to finish.

    Deb, IDK if you read these, but if you do, I'm sorry but it's time to retire and get yourself some help.

  10. #8246

    Charisma / Charismatic Magic

    Same number, slightly different ads, different girl?

    Charisma (Black top and jeans):

    https://tryst.link/escort/charisma

    Charismatic Magic (Curly hair. On bed).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/014562519951

    What am I missing here as they seem to be 2 different providers.

    I know the 2nd one has been reviewed atleast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-19 082015.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-19 082002.jpg‎  

  11. #8245

    West Haven

    Anyone partake in this visitor? Only intown till Monday. Working looks familiar, like from another part of the state. Out of state number ending in 8655

    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/bts/...888926602.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-18 204028.jpg‎  

  12. #8244

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep  [View Original Post]
    She posts a lot but I can't find any reviews, maybe because of the 3 letter name. Any info on Mia? 203-XXX-8006.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westh...f/622872353551
    I saw her in bpt. She's really nice. The pictures are accurate. Her body is really good for a broad in her 40's, but theres a reason the photos are cut off at the neck. I'm sure with a face full of makeup shed still look good but like most of these gals she's not answering the door glammed up. Her BJ was really good, and she's into doggy and mish. She won't ride or daty unless you go fir the upsell of GFE. I did not partake. Her rates are comparable to what's out there. I believe the qv was 120 (I think 100 should be the number). But hey everything is up everywhere. Ithink ladt I saw she was in milford but I'm not sure.

  13. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep  [View Original Post]
    She posts a lot but I can't find any reviews, maybe because of the 3 letter name. Any info on Mia? 203-XXX-8006.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westh...f/622872353551
    Think it's the same girl that was in Fairfield / Bridgeport. Someone saw her and from what I recall said she was decent. Check the Bridgeport forum. Yes, three-letter searches don't work, may have to look up fairfield.

  14. #8242

    Miaa

    She posts a lot but I can't find any reviews, maybe because of the 3 letter name. Any info on Mia? 203-XXX-8006.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westh...f/622872353551

  15. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickFool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her or have any info? Seems.

    TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/072142780807
    I still haven't seen her yet but damn I am itching to try her out. That body is crazy nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape