Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 31829
-
10-23-25 22:46 #30659Senior Member

Posts: 225Worst Experience. EVER
Set up a meeting, based on Doggin's recommendation, and I have nothing good to say about the experience. She sent 3 pics. One looked like a Glamour Shots, from 20 years ago and the other two looked like she'd been spending her time on the streets. The latter was today's reality. She's in a rundown motel on Murfreesboro Rd. I should have turned around and left given the heavy smoke smell and obvious catfishing with the dated picture, but my little head was apparently doing the thinking and thought I'd at least see if she was as good as she bragged to be over messaging. Like the deceptive pics, her skills also left plenty to be desired. And yes, she is missing the upper tooth.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 22:39 #30658Regular Member

Posts: 5G Bellissa
Agree she's a bit of a nomad. Had the pleasure of meeting her a few months ago and was a very pleasant experience.
Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 20:48 #30657Senior Member

Posts: 475Finally Saw a Harding Latina
So I've been patiently biding my time for the right moment in order to hit harding place and I Managed to find myself there this afternoon. My schedule rarely permits a chance to get that far into Nashville during the daytime, yet try as I might, it was still dusk once I arrived. My goal was to see Melissa and it was not without a fair amount of frustration. She texts using 3 different numbers starting in 320,484 and 630 respectivel—all 3 numbers sent the same photos and had the Harding address despite saying "bell rd. ".
I'm told to knock on door and she greeted in a very sexy fishnet bodystocking and looks just slightly better than the already sexy girl on the photos. About 5'4, slim, cute little butt and some hidden tattoos and mild blemishes. She initially offered. 6 bbj upgrade and rejected me both times when I first asked inside the motel room and once again after texting her, thinking we misunderstood each other (speaks zero English) and then getting rejected the 2nd I was inside. I said eff it, took the CBJ and unfortunately that's when her attitude kicked in. I think it's because I'm AA but she went thru about 7 baby wipes "cleaning me off" even though I was freshly showered, left me flaccid and told me to get up and start the FS portion. She also spent about 2 min texting in between cleaning and sucking. I managed to get hard within 2 min and started hammering away. Got some mild moans out of her but she texted the entire time and repeatedly reminded me of the time remaining. She clearly hated me LOL.
Would I repeat? Not a chance!! But finally checked "hot FOB Latina" off of my bucket list.
-
10-22-25 19:42 #30656Senior Member

Posts: 30Ruby rose
Does anyone have any info on her at all? I'm almost positive its a scam or fake add but figured I would check here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195337851#.
-
10-22-25 18:34 #30655Senior Member

Posts: 475I asked about BBFS and she flipped her sh* Maybe with a proof of a negative recent test result.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 17:45 #30654Senior Member

Posts: 393Tier
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 16:18 #30653Senior Member

Posts: 308Ter
She has a TER profile with a bunch of reviews: 391259.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 15:05 #30652Senior Member

Posts: 1163Hot girl. I know I've seen her pic in this forum before. Seems like I recall BBFS being an option with this sexy thing.
Originally Posted by VanillaBrands
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 14:59 #30651Senior Member

Posts: 42Scammer + will rob you
Summer: looks back at my post, don't trust her at all. I don't recommend her at all. If you do see her, that's on you.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/023470668222
-
10-22-25 14:01 #30650Senior Member

Posts: 72Jenny
Jenny at Dreamspa in Antioch was an amazing surprise! Vastly better than the usual provider.
About 5'5", Amazing sweet face and attitude with a surprisingly young and fully built amazing body and silky smooth skin.
Literally a perfect body! Incredible DFK and massage. I'm definitely going to repeat! My favorite provider in this area, in a long time!
-
10-21-25 19:00 #30649Senior Member

Posts: 393Julia date?
Anyone been on date with Julia? Quite high on price but curious?
https://tryst.link/escort/iamjh
-
10-21-25 18:03 #30648Senior Member

Posts: 42Chelsea
Chelsea: she has been posted in the past but the first time I came here around, she was one of the few girls I've seen. She was pretty, petite body but she was using some candy. Without it, she was very good as we did various things such as full service (cg, doggy, anal (for an extra 20), mish, pick up sex, we did BBJ (extra 20 during the time), shower sex (my favorite as she was getting into into it). But all of this was almost a year ago. Her rates was hhr 1.40 (during that time). Her rates have change since then. I haven't seen her and would like to, let me know if anyone seen her recently: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/763841664555
-
10-21-25 15:51 #30647Senior Member

Posts: 136Lynn is the real deal
All I can do is echo the previous posts about UTR Lynn. She's very easy to communicate with, her spot isn't great but we've all been to worse. Maybe that's just me. Her room is organized & basically neat. Very easy to talk to & gets down to business quickly. The gawk, gawk is as previously described & the wettest I've ever had. After a few minutes of that she asked if I wanted to stick in? Indeed I did. Boom Boom happily out the door in quick order. I'll definitley repeat.
-
10-21-25 15:07 #30646Senior Member

Posts: 77Lacie
The last link on this, Lacie, I have seen her. It was about a year or so ago. She is real. She was nice and got the job done.
Originally Posted by Ehlixar
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her post in some time until this week.
-
10-21-25 12:51 #30645Regular Member

Posts: 18Tori Becks
Much of what has been said before: pics heavily filtered, but decent looking with nice manmades. GFE, vocal, and she gets into it. DFK, solid BBBJ, BBFS if you want. $$ hr. Was a fun time.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...cks-45397.html











Reply With Quote



