Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35394

    Maniac Pixie

    I concur she is close to or maybe the best out there right now. She is definitly in my regular rotation.

  2. #35393

    Manic Pixie

    I saw Manic Pixe the other day and had a great time. Super cool chick, down to earth, friendly, chill and easy to talk to. Hotel wasn't bad at all and was in a nice suburban neighborhood. She looks younger and prettier than her pictures and her hair is now black, which looks good. She wears a lot of makeup foundation, but not as much as it appears in her ads. I really love her body. Sort of a spinner, except with a little meat on her bones. Smooth skin, nice C-ish cups and a good little round ass. Did not expect her to be so tight, which was actually a little uncomfortable. The room was incredibly dark, but I asked her to turn on a light and she did. Had a fantastic time bouncing around and putting her in different poisons. Doggie, mish, laying on her side, etc. We were all over that bed. Her head game was amazing. I'll be returning just for that. She definitely knows how to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/986211339404

  3. #35392

  4. #35391

    Liza

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. Got a surprise notice that I'll be headed to BA Beach the next two days. I always try to take in the sites while I travel and went to the VA Beach forum, but did not find much info there. Since it is probably a common occurrence for someone from RVA (or a provider) to travel back and forth, I'd love to get some insight from the group. I tend to like Asian or White, natural breasts (larger the better, but natural is a must), BBBJ and anything else would be a bonus. I'll go to a MT or visit with a provider. Heck, I'll do Cuddle Comfort. Point me in the right direction and I'll see if I could fit her in. As always, thank you for any advice.
    I like Liza, she is in Norfolk but its close enough, she is advertising on Eros right now and she has reviews on the other site.

  5. #35390

    VA Beach Recs

    Hi All. Got a surprise notice that I'll be headed to BA Beach the next two days. I always try to take in the sites while I travel and went to the VA Beach forum, but did not find much info there. Since it is probably a common occurrence for someone from RVA (or a provider) to travel back and forth, I'd love to get some insight from the group. I tend to like Asian or White, natural breasts (larger the better, but natural is a must), BBBJ and anything else would be a bonus. I'll go to a MT or visit with a provider. Heck, I'll do Cuddle Comfort. Point me in the right direction and I'll see if I could fit her in. As always, thank you for any advice.

  6. #35389

    Big Booty Judy -Thumbs Down.

    Honestly one of the worst experiences I've had. She kept telling me "I'll be ready in 15 minutes" but those 15 minutes turned into almost 3 hours of waiting around.

    While I was waiting, she bombarded me with these long, rambling messages that went in circles. She asked the same questions multiple times, repeated herself constantly, and filled my phone with walls of text that had nothing to do with actually setting up the appointment. It felt like she just wanted to talk rather than actually do her job. Total waste of time. She's all talk, no follow-through, and honestly just really annoying to deal with. If you value your time, I'd look elsewhere.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/684835543799

  7. #35388

    Have fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's an old favorite of the page, excellent mic skills and takes direction very well. I haven't seen her around in a while but as for Reid, might be her old boyfriend / pimp idk but she's back in the game for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I was going to do the same thing as well LOL. She took it down super fast. I hope she posts again today because I would like to have a dream with her.
    Eight Zero Four eight 3 Eight Four 0 Zero 8.

    Is what the ad had.

  8. #35387

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she took down the ad. I can't find it. She looks pretty so was going to hit her up.
    I was going to do the same thing as well LOL. She took it down super fast. I hope she posts again today because I would like to have a dream with her.

  9. #35386

    STG ad

    Looks like she took down the ad. I can't find it. She looks pretty so was going to hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]

  10. #35385

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She's an old favorite of the page, excellent mic skills and takes direction very well. I haven't seen her around in a while but as for Reid, might be her old boyfriend / pimp idk but she's back in the game for now.

  11. #35384

    Lolo and Who the heck is Reid

    Okay now what the
    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/10/20/kYYg1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000004801_11zon.jpg‎  

  12. #35383

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    What's her face look like? She cute? Older?
    She is Fugly. She appear to have been attractive loooooooooong time ago before the numerous bad decisions put her in her situation. She is drugged out and fried. All her interactions with her are sketchy. Double booking and all. But if you need a release and get to see her she is game on. I saw her before she stopped posting and she triggered my spider senses when I recently communicated with her. She did send address and it was the previous location she frequented in the past.

  13. #35382
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I'll say this: business-like (which I prefer) but much less cute than when that photo was taken.
    Inboxed you.

  14. #35381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I know she's real I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with her.
    I'll say this: business-like (which I prefer) but much less cute than when that photo was taken.

  15. #35380
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did you try Google Lens image search?
    I know she's real I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape