Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 27128
-
10-21-25 23:25 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 1727Totally. Same outfits and same filters. LOL. I wonder how she looks like in person.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 23:01 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 608Kaori SE. JGirl. 380 H. Chinatsu vibes from her studio pics?
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25571
-
10-21-25 21:59 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 608Another new one here.
Nodoka AS. JGirl. 400 H. Doesn't look a 400 H girl to me, sorry.
https://nyangelspa.com/view/25570
They bumped her to 450. I can pass on trying now LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Many other 'affordable' pussies to bang first.
-
10-21-25 21:16 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 4755Maybe I was mistaken. It was definitely $260 that went to $300. Maybe I just interpreted $500 for the hour but it was always $400.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 21:15 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 4755Looks like a proper hot girl from the first pic.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 14:23 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 238Booked for 1 hour Friday. PPC last-minute canceled on me Monday so we shall see how this goes.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 13:40 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 608Itoha AS. JGirl. 400 H.
https://nyangelspa.com/view/25510
Another 'rail thin' girl per stats.
-
10-21-25 12:53 #25336Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank You
Thank You. I actually contacted metrogirls and got screend. Told me about their price. I decided not to go with Shisany. I am thinking between metrogirls vs LHNY.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 09:36 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 1727Did it go back down? Website shows 400/ hr. Although the hhr is at 300. Her pricing is a bit unusual and really geared to getting guys to go for the 1 hr. Not more or less.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 07:13 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 4755Scarlett went to $300/$500 now.
A Lot of big tits in town with Scarlett (MM) amd Konami and Yuna MK (natural?) and Emma SE. Japanese, not the Latina (Natural).
Anna MK has big tits too (MM though)
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 07:10 #25333Senior Member

Posts: 4755Her price changed to $300/$500. I am pretty sure I saw $260/$400 yesterday.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 07:03 #25332Senior Member

Posts: 4755I think it's the DDOS protection that does a hard block at times. It's easier for me to get on using mobile than computer. All good at least the site is accessible some how.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 02:08 #25331Senior Member

Posts: 4095Metrogirls will charge extra for your second pop. The other establishments should offer a 2nd pop on a 1 hour booking.
Originally Posted by JayTheLive
[View Original Post]
Also Shinsany1818 is in Flushing Queens. The other establishments are in Manhattan.
-
10-21-25 02:02 #25330Senior Member

Posts: 4095I think Scarlett has been every where on the east coast. She does look hot.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 22:07 #25329Senior Member

Posts: 608Scarlett was at PKR recently if I recall.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I got annoyed and stopped trying to access site from mobile device which errors a lot and just wait until I'm at a laptop.












Reply With Quote




