Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 13936
-
10-27-25 10:15 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 349If you look at her reviews on TER something doesn't seem right. The same guys see her and another girl. Like they use the same shill. Early in the year when I had TER I noticed it.
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 09:53 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 823Link
Why not post a proper link?
Originally Posted by NightCrawler07
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-25 23:12 #12869Regular Member

Posts: 10Iris?
Any one have any experience with this beauty? https://tryst.link/escort/iris-558.
I don't see anything for "Iris" on TER nor in the search of this thread, thanks.
-
10-26-25 22:16 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 193Two Melony Swensons?
Are there two Melony swensons? Has anyone seen one or both of them? Seems unlikely to have two different girls by this name but I wanted to make sure I'm not crazy.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-372773?page=1#Review.
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/melony-swensen
https://tryst.link/escort/melonyswensen
-
10-26-25 22:05 #12867Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone have any experience with this beauty?
https://tryst.link/escort/iris-558
-
10-26-25 02:28 #12866Regular Member

Posts: 14Went in blind and hit a bullseye
I've kinda developed an eye for when facial alterations are made on photos whether it be with an automated app or manually by hand. And in todays world, I totally get it. There seem to be weirdos and scammers out there everywhere for any reason. Few weeks ago my curiosity brought me to this ad and I noticed some discrepancies here and there but when it came down to it there was a lot more consistent things that I liked in the photos than concerns I had on any one pic. Reached out and was met with a super awesome and engaging personality so scheduled a meetup and I was kind of blown away when I saw her, this chick is gorgeous, the photos don't do her justice. We agreed to set the oven at 400 degrees and got to cooking. Everything else went super smooth and so I decided to see her again. We set the oven to 350 this time and same thing, just solid consistent experiences with a cool chick.
Escortalligator dot com dot listcrawler dot eu / post / escorts / USA / nevada / lasvegas /195445447.
-
10-25-25 01:29 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 130Just search on the three letters with an asterisk. In this case 'Lyn*.
Originally Posted by AlexMonroe
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 01:09 #12864Regular Member

Posts: 1I call. No answer. When is the best time to call?
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 07:38 #12863Regular Member

Posts: 10Ty for the input. Any other recommendations for similar services?
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 17:28 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 3424Angelica
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her for a while, but when I did it was at her house near Green Valley Ranch. She was huge, way beyond what she advertised. She made some drinks and we chatted so I hung out for a bit. I seriously didn't think I'd be able to get it up for her, but she rimmed me she was addicted to to assholes, and didn't reach for a rubber when I mounted that huge ass from behind. I asked her if I could nut inside and she had NO problem.
Originally Posted by MrSweeper
[View Original Post]
Never went back. Not surprised by your report and she's definitely not my finest hour.
-
10-21-25 14:08 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 54Angelica / Xena
I've seen her many years ago when her rate was more reasonable at 300/ hr.
Originally Posted by Lrgb69
[View Original Post]
She was bigger then and I had a bad experience with her.
I showed up to her hotel room and could immediately tell that she just finished a healthy dump in the bathroom!
But it didn't stop me from proceeding. Things were going great and she does suck and rim pretty good.
She attempt to switch into 69 and there it was, this small chunk of poop!
I immediately ended the session and left.
I'm sure that's not the norm, but that was my experience with her.
-
10-21-25 12:40 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 41I saw her once a few years ago. Her performance was excellent, but she was just too big for me. The pics in her site suggest she has lost quite a bit of weight which would make a return visit a possibility. No complaints on her skills and attitude.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 11:21 #12859Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you for the response and apologies all for the double post.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 10:34 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 240Seen her twice, nice quiet house in a gated community across from GVR. She's tall and curvy, lost some weight since my first visit. She is sensual and attentive. I jumped in the shower to clean up before the events. She does good oral and rimming. Got two pops in the hour and no rush. Worth a visit, would see her more but the price tags a bit steep for my budget.
Originally Posted by Lrgb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 06:47 #12857Regular Member

Posts: 10Angelica / Xena
Any info available? Looks like same person has 2 sites, 2 names etc.
TYIA.
https://AngelicaLasVegas.com
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../cockwhisperer
https://vegas-escort.com
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...acockwhisperer
Any recommendations for GFE massage in or near town?













Reply With Quote





