Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 376 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    I agree the massage was actually really good. I went back again earlier this week and saw a different gal who's name I didn't catch, she was also not bad looking. There was one woman there who is a little rough but I haven't had her yet. This girl was someone I hadn't seen. She popped her top off and had a set of radio dials, I got to play with them for a bit, she started squirming and let me rub over the clothes down front. She pretty much said no HE on first visit, I can come back for it. She left the room and brought back the rougher looking lady and she offered HE but wanted 20 tip for first girl and then 40 for second to finish, I said no I will DIY, which the first girl stayed to watch. She rubbed my sack, which why even say no to HE then rub me there LOL, it was nice. She cleaned me up and left the room. I feel like the first girl Linda did a much better massage.

    I found a few places more north in the WBL area I haven't seen posted about, won't be able to check until the end of the month though. I feel like there is a gem out there someone is missing.
    I stopped by the new Summer spa last week and saw Linda. She was the only one there and it was late, so I probably was the last customer of the night. Nice massage, decent amount of teasing on the flip, but no extras. At the end, she just said "OK we finished. Thank you. " and left the room. The massage was good, so it's probably worth another visit or two.

  2. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on where the girls from Maple Leaf went? If they went anywhere. I seem to remember someone saying AAA or AA, one of them.
    AA Massage. Same finish but less touching and keeps the clothes on tight. Decent vibe and finish. However last time it was DIY but the woman gave an awesome massage. Not the same vibe as Maple.

  3. #5228
    Anyone have intel on where the girls from Maple Leaf went? If they went anywhere. I seem to remember someone saying AAA or AA, one of them.

  4. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Anyone make it out for Cocos first day? If so how was it?
    Unfortunately, very profoundly legit (great massage though). I worry that loose lips may have sunk Jenny's ship.

    I definitely got the sense that the owner found out about stuff going on, and Jenny took the fall for it.

    I'm a big fan of Jenny, so I hope she lands well somewhere. Good, fun person.

  5. #5226

    Coco at Jade

    Anyone make it out for Cocos first day? If so how was it?

  6. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    How many girls are working at Rose these days?
    According to Helen, they are closed temporarily.

  7. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I was told the new girl starts 10/22. That may be why they took her pic down.
    Might just check it out, I never did see Caroline at Rose because Hannah was my staple so I won't know if it's her or not, but it sounds like service is pretty standard across the board over there.

  8. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the picture is gone, wonder if it was a reused asset that wasn't meant to be up or why they'd just remove it. Remember reading about two Carolines in the last year, one indy in Stillwater and the Rose one. Both seemed to have positive sentiment for the most part.
    I was told the new girl starts 10/22. That may be why they took her pic down.

  9. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddys11  [View Original Post]
    I think Caroline in Stillwater is great. I've always had great sessions with her and I enjoy the conversations we have. I do recommend.
    Got a name for her massage place or anything? That's the one thing I couldn't figure out. I know she's on CC but not a ton of interest in booking through there. If you want to dm that's cool too. Strictly L1 to my understanding?

  10. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the picture is gone, wonder if it was a reused asset that wasn't meant to be up or why they'd just remove it. Remember reading about two Carolines in the last year, one indy in Stillwater and the Rose one. Both seemed to have positive sentiment for the most part.
    I think Caroline in Stillwater is great. I've always had great sessions with her and I enjoy the conversations we have. I do recommend.

  11. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    Picture of new girl is on the website replacing Jenny. Name says Coco but the picture is 100% Caroline that was at Rose in Burnsville.
    Looks like the picture is gone, wonder if it was a reused asset that wasn't meant to be up or why they'd just remove it. Remember reading about two Carolines in the last year, one indy in Stillwater and the Rose one. Both seemed to have positive sentiment for the most part.

  12. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddys11  [View Original Post]
    All I saw was she is not listed. Maybe she is still available but I don't know.
    I texted the scheduler and she said Jenny is "not here anymore."

  13. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Dude I saw her Thursday.
    All I saw was she is not listed. Maybe she is still available but I don't know.

  14. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    Picture of new girl is on the website replacing Jenny. Name says Coco but the picture is 100% Caroline that was at Rose in Burnsville.
    How many girls are working at Rose these days?

  15. #5216

    Jaded

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddys11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Jenny (my favorite) is gone from Jade Spa. She's not listed on the website. If she shows up at a different spa let me know.
    Picture of new girl is on the website replacing Jenny. Name says Coco but the picture is 100% Caroline that was at Rose in Burnsville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape