Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 329 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4414

    Question about Ross

    Do they offer FS. I've read about naked and CBJ, but looking for FS.

  2. #4413

    GQ price

    What's the standard tip for L1 and or L2 at GQ? I just really miss the time spent with CTG!

  3. #4412

    Gq oh Joy

    Went by GQ the other day. I decided on this trip I would not schedule an appointment and just see who I got when I arrived. We'll got Joy and she was wonderful and did a great job and gave me plenty of Joy in all the right place. I'm a Lilly or IVY guy most of the time and Joy is a little different than those two but will definitely see her again when she's available. It was the usual 80 plus 160 on the damage.

  4. #4411

    GQ Switcheroo

    "Aqua" now "Winter". Name changed but game the same. Good to go.

  5. #4410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Trouble finding

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltMayfield  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long while since I visited GQ. Who's the most fun out of Pinky, joy, and lilly?
    Traveling through area where is GQ? Is it the one in Daulton GA.

  6. #4409

    Cleveland. Ooltewah area

    I'm looking in the Cleveland. Ooltewah area.

  7. #4408

    Any AMP in Cleveland Tennessee?

    How about Massage Reflexology and Oasis Spa?

  8. #4407

    Massage in Cleveland Tennessee

    Asking for feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I must ask. What is your point in making this post? Are you asking for feedback or trying to share a location others should try out? I don't understand.
    .

  9. #4406

    No Way

    Have you been? How do you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    There is no way any extras are offered here, why post it?
    .

  10. #4405

    Non AMP

    I would like to know also since I live in Cleveland Tennessee. There is Cleveland Reflexology and I had a massage but could not get the masseuse a 30 something woman to give me a HE She only rubbed around the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  11. #4404

    New girl at GQ Aqua

    Visited GQ today and saw aqua she just showed up today. She is an attractive and thin girl and had a great time with her. The massage was good better than normal and the service was we all know and enjoy. She will be here for around a month so go see her while she is here.

  12. #4403

    Non AMP Recommendation?

    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  13. #4402

    Ross Sophia

    Sophia at Ross Spa was wonderful. She's very beautiful, friendly, and made me feel completely relaxed. The service was not rushed. The whole experience felt genuine and refreshing. I'll definitely go back.

  14. #4401

    Where is Rose Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.
    Maybe I missed a post or two, but where is Rose Spa?

    Thanks.

  15. #4400

    Rose Spa

    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape