Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 4924
-
10-24-25 23:57 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 286Question about Ross
Do they offer FS. I've read about naked and CBJ, but looking for FS.
-
10-24-25 16:12 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 145GQ price
What's the standard tip for L1 and or L2 at GQ? I just really miss the time spent with CTG!
-
10-24-25 02:53 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 28Gq oh Joy
Went by GQ the other day. I decided on this trip I would not schedule an appointment and just see who I got when I arrived. We'll got Joy and she was wonderful and did a great job and gave me plenty of Joy in all the right place. I'm a Lilly or IVY guy most of the time and Joy is a little different than those two but will definitely see her again when she's available. It was the usual 80 plus 160 on the damage.
-
10-23-25 08:35 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 57GQ Switcheroo
"Aqua" now "Winter". Name changed but game the same. Good to go.
-
10-22-25 16:17 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 158Trouble finding
Traveling through area where is GQ? Is it the one in Daulton GA.
Originally Posted by WaltMayfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 13:40 #4409Regular Member

Posts: 58Cleveland. Ooltewah area
I'm looking in the Cleveland. Ooltewah area.
-
10-21-25 12:24 #4408Regular Member

Posts: 58Any AMP in Cleveland Tennessee?
How about Massage Reflexology and Oasis Spa?
-
10-21-25 12:21 #4407Regular Member

Posts: 58Massage in Cleveland Tennessee
Asking for feedback
.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 12:16 #4406Regular Member

Posts: 58No Way
Have you been? How do you know?
.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 12:14 #4405Regular Member

Posts: 58Non AMP
I would like to know also since I live in Cleveland Tennessee. There is Cleveland Reflexology and I had a massage but could not get the masseuse a 30 something woman to give me a HE She only rubbed around the area.
Originally Posted by DownThet
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 19:26 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 123New girl at GQ Aqua
Visited GQ today and saw aqua she just showed up today. She is an attractive and thin girl and had a great time with her. The massage was good better than normal and the service was we all know and enjoy. She will be here for around a month so go see her while she is here.
-
10-19-25 12:32 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 57Non AMP Recommendation?
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?
-
10-18-25 14:56 #4402Regular Member

Posts: 19Ross Sophia
Sophia at Ross Spa was wonderful. She's very beautiful, friendly, and made me feel completely relaxed. The service was not rushed. The whole experience felt genuine and refreshing. I'll definitely go back.
-
10-16-25 12:02 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 75Where is Rose Spa?
Maybe I missed a post or two, but where is Rose Spa?
Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-15-25 15:19 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 79Rose Spa
Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.
Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.
Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.











Reply With Quote





