Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 385 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5447

    4 Seasons Sit-rep

    I'm thinking of visiting 4 Seas next week. Haven't been there in about 8 months. Any favorites to ask for or any other updates I need to know.

    Thanks.

  2. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseeker51  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on places? Guess I could look but hoping to stay near the interstate if possible.

    Thanks!
    Pretty sure you will find an older Korean lady at VIP at 652 Bush River Road.

    Bush River Road has an exit on I-20 and sort of from I-126.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  3. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    Well, you're in luck!

    Any place you pick will have an older lady!

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Any suggestions on places? Guess I could look but hoping to stay near the interstate if possible.

    Thanks!

  4. #5444

    Re: Traveling Through

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseeker51  [View Original Post]
    Traveling through Columbia this weekend and hoping to find place to stop by for relaxation. I typically prefer an older provider. Any suggestions on where I can go to get a massage and HE from an older lady? Thanks!
    Well, you're in luck!

    Any place you pick will have an older lady!

    Spaceman Spiff.

  5. #5443

    Traveling Through

    Traveling through Columbia this weekend and hoping to find place to stop by for relaxation. I typically prefer an older provider. Any suggestions on where I can go to get a massage and HE from an older lady? Thanks!

  6. #5442

    Not Current Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBob  [View Original Post]
    The reviews I saw were pretty old.

    Does anyone have any fresh intel on this provider that has an ad on STG?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...i/578118608837
    She used to be amazing. Professional level massage with HE and FS options.

    Then her brain started to rot, with a bunch of far-out conspiracy theories. Outside of the crazy conversations and paranoia, her service started slipping. Still decent, but un-attentive massages, but the last straw for me, was showing up one day, and her table was covered in a damp sheet. It was gross, I'm not laying on a dirty, used, wet cloth. I left. This was a few years ago, I personally will never go back, but she might have cleaned up, mentally and physically.

  7. #5441

    Tin foil hat

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBob  [View Original Post]
    The reviews I saw were pretty old.

    Does anyone have any fresh intel on this provider that has an ad on STG?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...i/578118608837
    Unless something has changed she is way our there. That being said I have no new information.

  8. #5440

    Alayna

    The reviews I saw were pretty old.

    Does anyone have any fresh intel on this provider that has an ad on STG?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...i/578118608837
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8084.jpg‎  

  9. #5439

    Elite

    Visited elite the other day and had a nice visit with a mid 40's Korean named CiCi.

    Very deep thorough massage with attention to my ass as I requested.

    No negotiations on the flip and left very happy.

    Table shower was offered but I declined. Didn't have a lot of time.

  10. #5438
    Any AMPs that swallow? Feel free to Inbox.

  11. #5437

    Not Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    If Daily Massage is the one you're referring to, you'll never get anything more than a massage there.
    Hmm. Either I didn't hit send, or we are still having database problems as I thought I replied to this one.

    Anyway, "Oriental" is not "Daily". It's new, and across from the Chalapa mexican restaurant much closer to Lake Murray BL than Daily.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  12. #5436

    Daily Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollah8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Oriental massage spa on St. Andrews Rd.?
    If Daily Massage is the one you're referring to, you'll never get anything more than a massage there.

  13. #5435

    Re: Oriental Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollah8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Oriental massage spa on St. Andrews Rd.?
    Chinese. $70/ hr. OK massage, but did not get even the hint of a tease. Not the slightest brush.

    Now, they could be taking it slow until they fall off the radar after the startup, but it surely was not worthwhile on my visit.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  14. #5434

    Oriental Massage Spa

    Anyone visited Oriental massage spa on St. Andrews Rd.?

  15. #5433

    Re: Bush River

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    I've heard about Bliss, S Healthy, four Seasons and more, but every time I drive down Bush River I see others like VIP, Satori, and at least one more further up toward Irmo. I haven't ever seen these places reviewed. I assume it's the kind of place where a grandma pressures you into an L1 experience, but I suppose they could be hidden gems. Does anyone have any experience good or bad at any of those?
    I only know of four places on Bush River Road, if you count Healthy, which is visible, but actually on Arrowood. If you are driving down Bush towards St. Andrews Rd:

    1) Healthy in a small house on Arrowood. Look left at the stoplight by Cookout and you will see it. Originally it had table shower and happy-ending service only, and only if they knew you. Recent reviews imply the TS is gone, and the level of service is now higher. Chinese.

    2) VIP in a on the left strip mall behind the seafood fast-food place. This has always in my experience been an older Korean lady with HE only. If she likes you, the girls may come out. There used to be an American girls place in the same strip, but I believe they are gone for several years.

    3) Life / Touch of Seoul / Healing Spa this storefont is on the right just before Real Mexico restaurant where the road goes from four lanes to two. The tiny strip used to have a Subway, but it moved leaving the spa and a tattoo joint the only places here I believe. Have not been for probably at least five years, but it was Korean, and was sometimes just HE, but I believe TOS might have been FS.

    4) Satori is on the left in a cluster of bungalow type units at the stop light just after the big church. I only went once, and found it to be pretty unimpressive -- very mediocre rub with very mediocre HE, but eveyone has bad days I suppose. Korean, I believe.

    To my knowledge, these are all the AMPs on Bush River Road. The other site tries to say there is something in one of the buildings behind Hobby Town, but that seems to be misinformation as far as I could tell when I went looking.

    Spaceman Spiff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape