Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #730
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Wildflower

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    I'll second wildflower. Tina is real sweetheart.
    Wildflower is definitely the best choice, Saw Amy another day excellent massage with some teasing.

  2. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Omagic  [View Original Post]
    A Night in Paris Passion, Intimacy, and a Taste of the Forbidden at Studio 107.

    I had heard Paris's name come up in whispers a petite Latina, long black hair, glowing skin, and a sultry look that lingers in your mind long after. She greeted me in a silky two-piece, standing about 5'2", with natural C cups, a tight spinner frame, and a clean-shaved kitty that peeked just enough to tease. Her smile was warm, but her eyes hinted at something wild beneath.

    The room was low-lit with candles flickering and soft music playing. She offered me water and led me to the table for a legit and soothing massage. Her hands worked with purpose neck, shoulders, lower back all tension slowly melted under her touch. I could feel her soft breasts brushing my back as she leaned in, her breath close, the moment building naturally.

    On the flip, she leaned in and softly kissed me LFK, then slowly DFK. Her lips were warm, her tongue playful, and she whispered my name as we got closer. No rush, no routine it felt personal. She made her way down with lingering kisses, and when she got to the base, she gave me an incredible BBBJ, deep and sensual, with just the right amount of BLS and eye contact. Her hands massaged my thighs, gentle strokes adding to the sensation.

    She paused, smiled, and whispered, "You ready for everything?" When I nodded, she reached for the lube and guided me into position. We started in CG, her hips moving slow, taking all of me while leaning in for more kisses. Her moans were soft, real. From there, RCG gave me a view of her perfect petite figure as she bounced gracefully..
    You may need glasses sir cause I stopped by this location after the glowing review and walked out.

    Paris is a chubby / overweight Latina girl around 5'4 and pushing 140-150 with a huge gut. Stomach stuck out more than her flat B chest.

    Asked twice if she's Paris and she confirmed. Asked if another Latina girl was there and was only two other Asians unfortunately they were taken. Had to walk out.

  3. #728

    Most places

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgKev  [View Original Post]
    I just want to find a cheap place with a nice long good quality and sensual massage with a happy finish. I know the 40/40 places are a thing of the past but are there any 60/60 places left? All I see is 70 and full service. I don't need / want full service. Just want to leave totally relaxed and the quality of girl isn't too important to me either. Reply or message me direct!
    60/60 is everywhere. Most places on convoy, paradise, leisure, Shanghai, Sakura, oasis, etc. The FS places are pretty well known and easy to avoid if that's not your thing. Spring valley has a strip like convoy with similar options. Same with the Miramar strip.

  4. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    Wildflower Day Spa 60/60.
    I'll second wildflower. Tina is real sweetheart.

  5. #726
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Honey asked for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask for $$. 50 instead of $. 50.
    I did CIP, dono for that was $$. 5.

  6. #725

    Gold Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgKev  [View Original Post]
    I just want to find a cheap place with a nice long good quality and sensual massage with a happy finish. I know the 40/40 places are a thing of the past but are there any 60/60 places left? All I see is 70 and full service. I don't need / want full service. Just want to leave totally relaxed and the quality of girl isn't too important to me either. Reply or message me direct!
    I'll give them a 2nd nomination. Ivy, Mia, Jojo (Vickie). I see rubmaps lists a Jenny there now? Anyone see her?

  7. #724

    Gold ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgKev  [View Original Post]
    I just want to find a cheap place with a nice long good quality and sensual massage with a happy finish. I know the 40/40 places are a thing of the past but are there any 60/60 places left? All I see is 70 and full service. I don't need / want full service. Just want to leave totally relaxed and the quality of girl isn't too important to me either. Reply or message me direct!
    Gold ocean.

  8. #723

    Pink at Sun Spa Miramar Rd

    Was in the area for work for a day and had some free time after work. It was a tiring long day so I thought of getting relaxed after work before heading back to home. I am from Orange County and this was my first time trying out a spa here in San Diego. I had heard a lot of good things about AMP scene here but with fairly good options available in OC my expectations were naturally high. I only had a little time to kill so ended up finding Sun spa on Miramar rd which was on my way back. It was around evening and spa wasn't busy at all which was a good thing. It's hard to find a less busy spot in OC that is popular haha. I met with pink at the door. With her look and smile I chose to go with her. She is around 5'2" and had a slim petite Asian figure. She is very well proportioned and I couldn't wait to see more of her. I think there were couple of other girls available at that time but I didn't sample and I am glad that I went with her. She took me to the room. She doesn't seem to speak English but could understand so we barely had any conversation and with little time I had I wasn't in a mood to have any conversations either. She was wearing a sexy outfit so I knew what to expect. I gave her the HF and donation, usual. 7 and 2 benjis that she had asked for (seems like it's a bit higher in SD than OC or I may have overpaid but it was worth it) to which she smiled hugged and gave a sensual DFK and immediately excused herself for a moment to get supplies. Back to the room in few minutes and things started right away. I skipped massage and we went straight into action. Lots of DFK groping each other. I pressed her against the wall while standing and started kissing her which turned into passionate kissing and feeling each other's body. She had nice C size tits and I could feel her nipples getting hard and protruding out from her tiny outfit. I held her hands up against the wall and slipped her one piece out slowly to reveal them. I couldn't stop staring at them for a few minutes while standing against her. Held those mangoes in my hand and we continued making out. When I released her hands she immediately moved them down to unbutton my shirt and lowered my pant and started stroking sensuously which continued with DFK. While still against the wall she grabbed some wet wipes from the side table to clean me up and then moved down for DFK. Her. BBBJ felt nice, slow and deep with right amount of suction. She seem to have no problem in taking my mid size all the way in with no gag reflexes. She kept a good eye contact that brought me to the edge after a few minutes and I didn't want to come too soon so I lifted her up put on the table and dined in. She tasted great but had some hair there so I didn't do it for too long. I asked for cover and she gave me quick BJ before the cover. Stated with standing missionary and then sideways. I was getting tired so I hoped on the bed and let her do her thing. This girl definitely enjoys her work. She was a pro in CG, slow and long bouncing with clapping sounds. When I got close we switched positions for K9 when I ended up releasing. She cleaned me up and got out to clean herself. When back we had a few minutes left so she asked and gave me a head massage which was a nice treat after the session. Showed me way out with a goodbye hug and kiss and asked me to see her again soon which I don't think will happen but if I was in the area I would have definitely repeated her. Drove back home and slept like a baby that night. As always YMMV but for me it was definitely worth seeing her.

  9. #722
    Did she ask for $$. 50 instead of $. 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    The moment she opened the door, I knew I was in trouble. Honey is a straight-up stunner petite and curvy in all the right places, with long black hair, flawless skin, and massive MM DD tits that were barely contained in a low-cut top. She had some tasteful ink, a clean-shaved kitty, and eyes that said, you're mine for the hour.

    We got right to it. She pulled me in close, DFK deep and messy, hands all over, her tits pressing into my chest. She dropped to her knees with zero hesitation and gave me a sloppy, wet BBBJ thick spit, DT action, and loud, slurpy suction that had my toes curling. She worked the shaft with her hands, licking the tip, BLS, and teasing my rim with slow circles.

    Then came the whisper: "No cover, daddy. I want it real. ".

    She climbed on in CG, took me raw and slow, grinding that tight wet kitty while her DDs bounced in my face. Her rhythm was unreal deep grind, kiss, and roll. We switched to RCG, and she rode reverse like she was built for it. Her ass slapped loud with each bounce, soaked and sloppy.

    I flipped her into doggy, and that view was next-level ink showing, back arched, ass up. I pounded her deep, no mercy, and she moaned louder the harder I gave it. She turned back, begging me not to stop.

    I didn't.

    Finished balls deep, CIP, both of us drenched in sweat and breathless. She stayed on all fours for a moment, squeezing around me, then collapsed beside me smiling like she just devoured a soul.

    Warm towel cleanup, soft kisses, then she laid her head on my chest like nothing just happened.

    Activities: DFK, BBBJ (DT, BLS, spit, TUMA), BBFS (CG, RCG, doggy), CIP.

    Finish: BBFS, deep CIP.

    Damage: . 7 hr house fee $$. 5 donation.

  10. #721
    Wildflower Day Spa 60/60.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgKev  [View Original Post]
    I just want to find a cheap place with a nice long good quality and sensual massage with a happy finish. I know the 40/40 places are a thing of the past but are there any 60/60 places left? All I see is 70 and full service. I don't need / want full service. Just want to leave totally relaxed and the quality of girl isn't too important to me either. Reply or message me direct!

  11. #720

    Sensual Massage

    I just want to find a cheap place with a nice long good quality and sensual massage with a happy finish. I know the 40/40 places are a thing of the past but are there any 60/60 places left? All I see is 70 and full service. I don't need / want full service. Just want to leave totally relaxed and the quality of girl isn't too important to me either. Reply or message me direct!

  12. #719
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

  13. #718

    Suzy in Sugar spa

    Finally back to SD after my trip, headed to sugar spa for some relaxing time, place is dead on a Monday, so when I got there mama san greets me at the door and introduces me to all 4 of their girls, and Sucy was the one I end up picking. She a real nice looking gal, solid bod with Soft Ds and a trimmed kitty to boot, paid the room fee and we head to shower first. I had a lot of fun playing with those D size pair of fun bags with perky nipples, little BJ sampling to move things in the right direction. Went back to the room and start with a solid shoulder massage to relieve some stress off my shoulders from my flights.

    On the flip side, We DFk a bit and she catbath me down to my hard rod, I love her BJ, simply no gag reaction and just down the whole thing like a champ, I wish I take a boner pill, because I can see myself doing 2 pop with her easily just BJ alone or the DT can finish me off with enough time. I ate her trimmed garden out until those snail trail drips down her soft thighs. She puts the cover on and we got the party started by RCG first, she is pretty good in that, kitty is very tight and fits me like a glove, tried different positions and liked her best in k9. With a tight one like that, I didn't take too long for me to pop in cover, after she cleans me up, she still tried to get me going again because she said she wanted me to blast it on her face, I told her I couldn't do it but she still gives me a great BJ with the remaining time to attempt at the second try. This girl is absolutely a treasure to try. Can't get enough of her.

  14. #717

    SD ocean Spa experience with Camile after rejection

    I went to check out Sd ocean spa to check it out seeing so much long paragraphs of reviews like it is a penthouse forum writing, it is located in next to a smoke shop and a convenience store that can muffle the sound nicely with those military planes flies by every now and then to cover the fake performances. Greeted by Camile, tall lighter skin chick with fake MM tits and pre-lube pussy, goated me to get 45 minutes first, went to get supplies, then some other chick goes by Joy asking do I want more hands, I told her I only had enough for 1. She got out and Camile came back, did w / e you want to call it a massage, more tease than massage of course. Ask me to flip over, then IVY I presume and the same chick Joy came back to temp me for more fuking money for a 3 some, I mean come on! Are you so fuking desperate that you don't know how to say no for an answer? I told them once again no, I am out of money and no thank you. Then at this point Camile ask how much for the whole thing, I said 150 as most of the review said, she said not enough, more? I am like fuk it w / e at this point. Took out my wallet and showed her the remaining cash which was like 150 and some change, she took IT All! Not leaving me with 1 cent. Sure w / e when you out to play you pay right?

    BJ was ok, felt a little teeth as she was grinding her mouth on it pretty hard, spin around ask me for that 69, smelled that lube that smell like ink from the pen, hard pass for me there, did a little finger rub and condom goes on with pretty mechanical movements from her felt like them Mondays I guess, she is not talkative much. I did finished in the bag. Ask me do I want shower, and walked me there and let me finish, no one checked or joined in, afterward she did walk me out and pretend to like me to get me to come back for more next time. While I drive home, I felt like I got jibbed, was I tipping wrong somewhere or rubbed her the wrong way or something? I don't know, maybe I should bring more cash to feed the hungry beasts? What do the experts think?

  15. #716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Sticky Sweet Honey: Raw, Wet & Wild Balboa wellness

    The moment she opened the door, I knew I was in trouble. Honey is a straight-up stunner — petite and curvy in all the right places, with long black hair, flawless skin, and massive MM DD tits that were barely contained in a low-cut top. She had some tasteful ink, a clean-shaved kitty, and eyes that said, you're mine for the hour.

    We got right to it. She pulled me in close, DFK deep and messy, hands all over, her tits pressing into my chest. She dropped to her knees with zero hesitation and gave me a sloppy, wet BBBJ — thick spit, DT action, and loud, slurpy suction that had my toes curling. She worked the shaft with her hands, licking the tip, BLS, and teasing my rim with slow circles.

    Then came the whisper: "No cover, daddy. I want it real. ".

    She climbed on in CG, took me raw and slow, grinding that tight wet kitty while her DDs bounced in my face. Her rhythm was unreal deep grind, kiss, and roll. We switched to RCG, and she rode reverse like she was built for it. Her ass slapped loud with each bounce, soaked and sloppy.

    I flipped her into doggy, and that view was next-level ink showing, back arched, ass up. I pounded her deep, no mercy, and she moaned louder the harder I gave it. She turned back, begging me not to stop.

    I didn't.

    Finished balls deep, CIP, both of us drenched in sweat and breathless. She stayed on all fours for a moment, squeezing around me, then collapsed beside me smiling like she just devoured a soul.

    Warm towel cleanup, soft kisses, then she laid her head on my chest like nothing just happened.

    Activities: DFK, BBBJ (DT, BLS, spit, TUMA), BBFS (CG, RCG, doggy), CIP.

    Finish: BBFS, deep CIP.

    Damage: . 7 hr house fee $$. 5 donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape