Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7067
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Well, I did a lot of research before I saw Momo. My experience was not even close, so much so it makes me wonder if they may be self reviews.
    https://mimi10086.com site is banned on TER. So you're right. Ugh the only thing we can do is lean upon the real experiences on this board. I think Momo is a reused name. The telephone numbers used for multiple girls is just girls bouncing from place to place. I find that reused names are common and no consistency. I think the reviews are often mislabeled to different girls as well. Descriptions of tattoos piercings even with in reviews on the same provider.

    https://mimi10086.com/view/25273

    https://happycastle168.com/view/24871

  2. #6286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I think the safer bet is to go with reviewed girls versus trusting the agency.
    Well, I did a lot of research before I saw Momo. If you look through their TER reviews there is a second phone# (336) 796-7777 on some of the reviews (look at Nana's review in Ft Laud) which connects too what I can only assume is a sister agency in Raleigh NC https://happycastle168.com. When you click on that number on the TER review you will four reviews of Momo from October which are amazingly glowing. My experience was not even close, so much so it makes me wonder if they may be self reviews.

  3. #6285

    New New Spa. Pembroke Pines

    She told told to not tell anyone but I don't give a shit about these hoes. I went there 2-3 weeks ago but forgot about it until I passed by it today.

    Standard AMP. CFS is available as well but did not partake because I didn't want to spend that much since I was going out of town. I opted in for CBJ, but regret it because asians suck at it, no pun intended. I think I paid $. 20 total for 30 minutes but not worth it for me because asians are not my cup of tea. I do want to give 168 a try tho because I heard its different.

    - BA.

  4. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger0046  [View Original Post]
    That you can't post the details only for Senior members?
    IDK. I went on a weekend where it was dead and raining and saw Wendy. I think they were having lunch because it smelled like seafood. I sure hope it was seafood at least LOL. I think Wendy was very pretty but I genuinely don't feel like I get the same treatment like I do at their sister AMPs up in Orlando. It just doesn't compare and I don't get why. Maybe they treat you differently depending the amount you donate or maybe its due to the monger's age. I just don't get the same experience. She was fine and all and did BBJ and FS but it just felt like it was a job for her (which duh but part of the fun is the act). Very light light LFK. No DFK. Couldn't ride me. Literally lasted 15 seconds before want to exchange positions. She did the job and it was fine for what it was but don't see myself repeating.

  5. #6283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    No confidence

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    I will post a review when I have time to compose it properly. Suffice to say the the Momo that I saw was nothing like the Momo advertised both in looks and performance (many glowing reviews on TER from their Raleigh, NC office https://happycastle168.com/view/24871, not even close. About the only similarity was that she was Asian. She was cute and went through the motions, but that was it. With what I paid, I felt totally ripped off. Never tried KGFE, I kinda wished that I did instead.
    Mimi started off strong but has really experienced massive quality fade. Maybe it was the Grand Opening effect but they need to really vet their girls. Miku https://mimi10086.com/view/25376 Pictures are from a soaplands girl but she has zero reviews.

    KGFE has experienced ups and downs too with their fake photos. KGFE is currently the best right now.

    I think the safer bet is to go with reviewed girls versus trusting the agency.

  6. #6282

    Whats the Big Secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by BakeNCookies  [View Original Post]
    Wendy and Yoyo.

    Just visited.

    Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.

    Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.

    Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.

    After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.

    Highly Recommended!

    For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.
    That you can't post the details only for Senior members?

  7. #6281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    I was VERY disappointed w / Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    Is Mimi service as good as KGFE?
    I will post a review when I have time to compose it properly. Suffice to say the the Momo that I saw was nothing like the Momo advertised both in looks and performance (many glowing reviews on TER from their Raleigh, NC office https://happycastle168.com/view/24871, not even close. About the only similarity was that she was Asian. She was cute and went through the motions, but that was it. With what I paid, I felt totally ripped off. Never tried KGFE, I kinda wished that I did instead.

  8. #6280

    168 Spa

    Wendy and Yoyo.

    Just visited.

    Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.

    Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.

    Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.

    After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.

    Highly Recommended!

    For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.

  9. #6279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Novio954  [View Original Post]
    Is Mimi service as good as KGFE?
    Very comparable. KGFE tend to have more reviewed girls. Mimi is more descriptive.

  10. #6278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMars  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way in verifying with them?
    Just contact them relax it's not going to be like a TS / SCI or even a mortgage loan application. It's somewhere between ordering a pizza and buying alcohol.

  11. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Nana and Akari are both great. I repeated with Nana since she leaves tomorrow / Tuesday.

    She's still sweet as ever and hope she returns.


    https://mimi10086.com/
    Is Mimi service as good as KGFE?

  12. #6276
    Quote Originally Posted by JCraigslistK  [View Original Post]
    I will add another vote of confidence for the Mimi talent. Nana was fantastic, the JAV experience isn't necessarily my thing, but she earns every dollar of the visit. Another huge plus was that the photos were no photoshopped. I am sure it is not always the case but 100% was her in the pictures. As much as I hope talent like that continues to rotate in, I am going to have to learn some restraint so I have money left over to get gifts this holiday.
    What's the best way in verifying with them?

  13. #6275

    Mimi

    I will add another vote of confidence for the Mimi talent. Nana was fantastic, the JAV experience isn't necessarily my thing, but she earns every dollar of the visit. Another huge plus was that the photos were no photoshopped. I am sure it is not always the case but 100% was her in the pictures. As much as I hope talent like that continues to rotate in, I am going to have to learn some restraint so I have money left over to get gifts this holiday.

  14. #6274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Nana and Akari are both great. I repeated with Nana since she leaves tomorrow / Tuesday.

    She's still sweet as ever and hope she returns.


    https://mimi10086.com/

  15. #6273
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Had nooner at Health Beauty Spa with Baby

    Made at pit stop to Health and Beauty around noon today, to check out the new staffs on hand. Since its the beginning of the month all the local spa rotate out the old staff and replace them with fresh one. Today I was greeted by Baby upon entering their premises. She's fairly cute, kind of petite I might say. Shoulder length and B's size melon, just perfect for my palm to grope. Since I only have a 30 minute break. I opted for the. 5 hr session. Baby did a simple yet thorough short rub down on my back, with sufficient amount of teasing when she was rubbing below the waist. On the flip, I selected bare blow and cfs off her menu. Too my surprise she was geared up already after our discussion. After receiving her tips, she pulled the rain coat out from her top, then got buck naked, spun around for me to check her out. She then had me stand as she got to her knees to give junior a good kiss, some bls and then swallow him whole. I gently press her head to make her go deeper. Next she got up and stroke my cock as she nibbles on my chest. I return the favor my nibbling on her neck, slowly moving to her tits. She then wrapped up junior and bends over the massage table. I stepped behind her, position myself, spread her butt cheeks and legs and entered her from behind. I held on to her waist as I slowly plowed her from behind, slowly picking up pace, smacked her ass a few times while fucking her. I tend turn her around, lift her up and place her on the edge of the massage table. Spread her legs and enter her from the front. Lay myself on top of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. When I got close to cumming, I pulled out, unsheathed the rubber, and gave myself a few pumps. I then emptied my load on her belly button, watching my fluid over flow and slowly drizzle down to her nice groomed kitty. She quickly grab a nearby towel to wipe herself, making sure non of my fluid gets inside of her. After we both satisfied, she gets up and cleans herself, got dress, then helps clean me up. As I was getting dress getting ready to leave, she comes back in and handed me a bottle of water, gave me a peck on the cheeks and a hug good bye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape