Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 295 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Chloe has a long skinny tattoo up her spine, I think it's a bunch of text. Yoyo has a bat shaped tribal tattoo tramp stamp. I have not seen Ivy naked.

    I will ask, "what's your name?" If you say "are you Ivy" you give them a chance for them to lie
    Ivy has a little fox tattoo under her right breast and a little fish on her right buttock.

  2. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    Question for anyone who has seen Ivy at Best, did she have a tattoo on her butt? I saw a girl today, claimed she was Ivy but I don't think 22 is her actual age, looked older. It was a good time, I enjoyed it but trying to confirm if that's Ivy or maybe one of the other girls was just claiming to be Ivy.
    Chloe has a long skinny tattoo up her spine, I think it's a bunch of text. Yoyo has a bat shaped tribal tattoo tramp stamp. I have not seen Ivy naked.

    I will ask, "what's your name?" If you say "are you Ivy" you give them a chance for them to lie

  3. #3032

    Ivy tattoo

    Question for anyone who has seen Ivy at Best, did she have a tattoo on her butt? I saw a girl today, claimed she was Ivy but I don't think 22 is her actual age, looked older. It was a good time, I enjoyed it but trying to confirm if that's Ivy or maybe one of the other girls was just claiming to be Ivy.

  4. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your helpful response. I stopped and had a similiar experience and was charged more just for tit play. At Le Le my only check in was met by an older lady whom I think was at the old Good before it was tore down, anyone know anything about her?
    She is the mama-san there. I had a massage from her once, but I opted out of anything else. She knows that I am looking for the younger ladies.

  5. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Abby is still at Shanghai?
    Abby is there, as of yesterday. I would still ask who is working though, they can lie if you ask if a specific girl is working.

  6. #3029

    LeLe

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Keng Kang appears to be HE only and I have had mixed results there. There is an auntie who does a very good massage and also a very solid HE. The younger ones, not so much for either and they short you one time as well. Yes, they are very attractive. But they want more money and do a much poorer job.

    On the other hand, LeLe is full service. It sounds to me as if Shang Hai may be the better deal. But I like Anna there.
    Thanks for your helpful response. I stopped and had a similiar experience and was charged more just for tit play. At Le Le my only check in was met by an older lady whom I think was at the old Good before it was tore down, anyone know anything about her?

  7. #3028

    Annie

    Anyone know if Abby is still at Shanghai?

  8. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Hi Anyone tried Heng Kang Massage? Of LeLe massage?
    Keng Kang appears to be HE only and I have had mixed results there. There is an auntie who does a very good massage and also a very solid HE. The younger ones, not so much for either and they short you one time as well. Yes, they are very attractive. But they want more money and do a much poorer job.

    On the other hand, LeLe is full service. It sounds to me as if Shang Hai may be the better deal. But I like Anna there.

  9. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Do you know why she left early? I thought her service was pretty consistent. It was not PSE but she was good enough.
    Not sure. Didn't ask mms.

  10. #3025

    Heng Kang Massage LeLe massage

    Hi Anyone tried Heng Kang Massage? Of LeLe massage?

  11. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is back! Probably early 20's. Very pretty, 8.5 face. MM C's. Very slender. Nice black hair, lower back length. I'm not sure how long she is in town for. Don't believe the fake photo they are texting out Chloe is very attractive, but she is not the image the managers are sending.
    Just had my third session with Chloe. Not much kissing. The session is fairly average for a Shanghai / Best experience. In my book, this is still a great session. Chloe is just really attractive to me. I don't think she even had make up on this time.

    I met Ivy, skinny body, small butt. D's or C's. Black hair, middle of the back in length. 8 face.

  12. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    She left already. Just confirmed with mms.
    Do you know why she left early? I thought her service was pretty consistent. It was not PSE but she was good enough.

  13. #3022

    Best Yoyo

    After a week in SoCal, I had to do some work in Everett. Yoyo told me she would be there so I went to visit her at Best. It pays to be on their good list. She keeps me updated on where she is and every time I come visit her, I get a fun PSE-like session. She's very sweet, so I will continue to visit her anytime our travels line up.

  14. #3021
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    $$ for hhr less bang for your buck, no way, not making sense at all.

    At FlyingGolfball.

    Thanks thought she was going to stay for a whole month.
    You're right it doesn't really make sense if I were to ask for HHR and give 200. I guess I'm just used to asking for an hour every time, because I tend to clear out lots of time for my sessions, in case I'm made to wait extra time. Either way, I put 2 bills worth of 20's in one pocket, one bill of 20's in the other pocket, in case a bb upgrade or a duo upgrade is available.

  15. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    If you were to guess cup size. What would you believe she had?
    Yes, that should not have been omitted! Warning: I suck at this. But if I saw them in the fruit section I would say they were grapefruit rather than oranges. So maybe D? Or at least a very healthy c+. She has a very petite frame and they stuck out in a very pleasing manner. I am sorry. My mind has a much more qualitative than quantitative bent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape