Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53722

    Five Stars Timing is Everything

    Decided to brave the rains Sunday evening and try out Five Stars. I only made it to QQ three times before they closed. I got good but not great service the last two times, so I wasn't expecting greatness. I got there at 8 and thought they closed early because there wasn't a car in the lot.

    They were open, and I had the place and Tiffany all to myself! What timing. No interruptions and she was in a mood to party. Stayed in shower room for a long time, with an extended tongue bath, front and back. Warned her about popping, and she took it all in. She said no problem. I asked how much extra for another go, she said no extra.

    Took her time with a good deep massage, using her other oral talents. She was singing to pop songs on her phone with the voice of a Chinese angel.

    After the flip, the "Tiffany position", and the best 69 I have had in years we finish doggystyle. I requested she massage my legs to wind up the longest hour I've ever had in an AMP. Tiffany gave a Master class in customer service. I will definitely be back before she leaves.

    -SJ.

  2. #53721

    Cici and Cecilia Are Different Providers (Orchid formerly M&Y)

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Are they the same? Cici was there last month and I thought gone for now.
    Cici and Cecilia are different providers at Orchid formerly M&Y. I have seen and reviewed them both:

    Cici on Sept 28 and Cecilia on October 12. Both received very positive reviews and you can read them a few pages back.

    I think Cecilia is still there and I don't know about Cici.

  3. #53720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Cici or Cecilia?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was Cici & Iris (JJ). Cici has short hair but still looks great, super cute kitties. Both girls are fun and small.
    Are they the same? Cici was there last month and I thought gone for now.

  4. #53719
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Jessica at VIP

    Came in late in the afternoon literally right at work. Selected Jessica as my therapist for the hour. Paid the hourly house fee and was ushered into the ts area, right after I'd undress in the massage room. Once inside the ts area. Jessica got butt naked and did a nice wet body slide, gliding her nice bs titties and soft skinned body all over me. She cat licked me all over, tuma, bls and a nice BBBJ. On the flip some more BBBJ. Then back to the where the fun continues, more lfk, more like peck on the lips, groping and back to BBBJ while on her knees. After a good few minutes, she suited me up. Stood up and bent herself over the massage table. I parted her legs and went to town pounding her in standing doggy, I lifted one of her legs on the massage as I continued to pound her watching her panting and putting a nice grip on her tits and hip. I then turn her around having her sit on the edge of the massage as I penetrated her from the front. When I got close to nutting, I had her get on her knees, removed the rubber and face fucked her till I empty every last drop in her mouth. Once emptied, she spit my man juice out. Cleaned my cock up with her mouth and gave junior a kiss watching it reduce in size. Next she clean us both up. With some time left. She finished the session with a nice slow massage.

  5. #53718

    Tiffany 5 Star Awesome

    I have been in the AMP scene here for many years but somehow missed this sexy woman when she was at NDS and King. I was excited to hear she was at the latest East side outpost 5 Star since QQ closed. My experience was nothing short of spectacular. Everything everyone has talked about was presented in full form. I was pleasantly surprised that her build was more athletic and thicker than your standard AMP girl. I love that look and she greeted me in a little red dress showing off her perfect MMs. Went to the TS and she gave me some nice preview of her sexual talent. Back to the room and of course we did end up in the famous Tiffany position where I fucked her beautiful Asian face and since it was like BBFS I nearly lost it in that position. It felt so good. We ended up in CG RCg and came deep inside the bag inside her in mish. Then as others have noted the massage and singing her Chinese songs began and it was really entertaining. She has a great singing voice and it was a great way to end our session. I can now check her off my AMP bucket list to go along with Mona and Blue. We are so lucky in Otown to have all this sexual talent at our fingertips. Can't wait to see her or some other Asian sexpot in the future.

  6. #53717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by BooCo  [View Original Post]
    Went there this morning. The place is not so busy, the parking is almost empty with no problem of full parking like before. Saw Tiffany and got all the pristine services. Asked Tiffany about how busy as mentioned few day ago. She told me the place is not so busy yesterday, and this morning with one monger ahead of me, I have the place with Tiffany without any interuption. Got some extra massage and nice Chinese singing from her. The place looks empty when I left. Did not see the other girl.
    Good seeing this report.

    Thanks.

  7. #53716
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffledReindee  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to ask if this is the same Rachel from QQ around May June ish. She was fun.
    Yes. Guess I'll have to post pone no nut November. Haha.

  8. #53715

    Five Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    I got there around 12:40 so I thought the traffic would be leaving but I was wrong. I didn't see another provider there but Tiffany is high energy without rushing you out!
    Went there this morning. The place is not so busy, the parking is almost empty with no problem of full parking like before. Saw Tiffany and got all the pristine services. Asked Tiffany about how busy as mentioned few day ago. She told me the place is not so busy yesterday, and this morning with one monger ahead of me, I have the place with Tiffany without any interuption. Got some extra massage and nice Chinese singing from her. The place looks empty when I left. Did not see the other girl.

  9. #53714

    The same Rachel from QQ a few months ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Got a message one of my ATF Rachel / fia will be returning next month. She's working in Seattle right now. Save up boys she is a treat.
    Wanted to ask if this is the same Rachel from QQ around May June ish. She was fun.

  10. #53713

    AMPs near Convention Center?

    Will be visiting Orlando in a few weeks. Staying near the Convention Center. Any recommendations for a good massage nearby?

  11. #53712

    Orchid (m&Y)

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJ  [View Original Post]
    Is Mona still at Orchid?
    Yesterday was Cici & Iris (JJ). Cici has short hair but still looks great, super cute kitties. Both girls are fun and small.

  12. #53711

    Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Timberchase is Sisi. She is a well-known provider and you will have fun there.

    That other one on Anderson Street is no longer there and you are not missing out on anything with them. Their girls were not good at all and the house smells like cigarette smoke and the girls were older and disgusting to be honest with you. I walked in there once a long time ago and walked straight back out as well as others that have reviewed the same thing.
    She is great and about the same price as AMP. She has a great figure and you know it is the same person most of the time. Sometimes there is a second girl. She gets a lot of traffic.

  13. #53710
    Got a message one of my ATF Rachel / fia will be returning next month. She's working in Seattle right now. Save up boys she is a treat.

  14. #53709

    Meiji Update

    Just saw the following on the Meiji website:

    Aosuki (Japanese) begins 10/21.

    Cici (Chinese) begins 10/21.

    Good news for all Meiji enthusiasts.

    meiji118.com

  15. #53708

    Lavender. Hit or Miss.

    Dreamt of a good massage experience last week, droped by Lavender where a cute young gal greeted me and walked me to a room. She was fully dressed with tight leggins yet a couple minutes later some older scantly clad gal took me to the shower. This gal was on some type of upper, bouncing around but as I laid in the shower the younger gal opened up th curtain and starled massaging my chest and head. I whispered, "I Want You". She said the other gal is reccomended a lot so I let it go thinking she was a receptionist or greeter. Back the the room with the older skinny gal still bouncing around, my donation on the table she started a half assed massage and on the flip she was biting jr and she kept asking me You Like You Like You want to F me? Then she shoved on a cover and grabbed a bottle of lube and filled up her palm with it. That was it for me, told her I was done yet looked over and my generous tip was gone. Told her to get it back, all that was not for her and I had to ask a couple time with a firm demeanor. She went out and the younger gal came in and I had to explain, when you greeated me, that tip was for you. She went back and forth leaving the room to explain to the other gal and then came back with my tip. She asked If she could start the massage over, I agreed and gave her back the tip. Absolute best massaage, great conversation and provided the entire hour with an experience as good as any I've ever had. Said her name was Vicky.

    Experience was Soo Goood with Vicky that I thought I'd try again yesterday. Was taken to the room by a longer haired gal that resembled the first gal from last week. I asked for Vicky and she said no, I'm new girl, we move around and I said pass, she insisted I giver her a chance and 5 times I said NO. No money has exchanged hands yet she was persistant so I caved and gave her a chance, paid for an hr. She said lay down and when I mentioned a shower she smelled me and said I was good. I did just shower. Long hair thin gal walked on my back and gave a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. I was nice a relaxed, flipped over and all went down hill as she said money up front. No problem but then she said no no $200. Then said she'd give me a discount for another $180. My whole attitude was now switched from relaxed to frustrating with the heavy negotiation. Finally settled and she came back to quickly put on a cover, I said not yet and she started more negotiating. At that point I was done, 5 times I had to tell her to get that titp money back and I would tip her for the massage. Horrible Experience. Should have walked out in the beginning, I'll know better next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape