Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 18396
-
10-21-25 10:22 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 1134Is RS the new place on Donelson Pike?
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 22:47 #16820Regular Member

Posts: 22Rs
Is it me or does Abby kinda look like the Korean actress Song hye-kyo?
-
10-20-25 18:29 #16819Regular Member

Posts: 20I had the exact same experience as you about a week ago (Ari? Lots of really good rubbing in the go zone as you it it. But no endings. I had God service there (and take out actually) about 10 years ago there.
Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 17:12 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 390That's it. The chemistry is key to any of it. That's what makes the experience for me. I am all about the experience and having a good time. Obviously, hygiene, looks are important but that all comes together with the chemistry for me. By no means, do I want to have a session with someone I am not attracted to, but it has happened before.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 17:02 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 826Yeah I have personal bias towards RS Angela so I don't honestly know how to answer that one with her. If I step back, I guess probably MILF but she performs well and I get along with her so that's been good enough for me. So if it's a dealbreaker that she's not HYA, then yeah avoid but she's one of the better ones in my books in the shops worth repeating. I'm sure someone out there has had a bad experience, but I don't recall anyone ever naming her here and saying they had a bad time.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
I also look at it like this. I can be open minded enough if they still carry themselves well. I know a former (boss's age. I still remember her CBJ before I got into BBBJ. Wanted L3, got rejected naturally. To keep it vague, she's closer to 50 than 40 which I found out later. I still wished I got a second BJ from her.
-
10-20-25 16:47 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 390Correction
All needs met at $$$ not $$. Dang typos.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:40 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 390RS Donelson
I don't think you will find granny there. Haha! I am bad with ages but I believe you will be happy, unless there is just some weird experience. Angela is my favorite and I have seen her so many times, I have lost count. Try all of them! That's what I did.
Originally Posted by Quigley98
[View Original Post]
Have fun!
-
10-20-25 12:35 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 390A Spa
Had a dream last night, and had a fun, with a young energetic spinner. The massage was ok, the BBBJ was good and we did some light kissing and she put on the cover. She rode me for a few minutes and it was nice and tight. I was going to finish mish but I was so worked up, I couldn't resist. Afterwards we talked for a while and she lives in New York. They claim they have 5 therapists there. I didn't see but one other and she didn't look that appealing to me.
They are here for a month and then gone. It is still hit or miss I believe but all needs met at $$.
-
10-20-25 11:56 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 826Hmm well the ad does follow the format but them being in Murfreesboro is a big negative based on the last time this conversation came up. And I also remember the one time I directed someone there for Healing Care based on a STG ad following the format and they got nothing. So I hope you do get lucky but I'd consider that bait just to get you back.
Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow
[View Original Post]
I do still visit a legit place here in Nashville on rare occasion in hopes of maybe flipping one if the boss leaves but the odds of that seem so low that I just really don't bother much. But because I'm just so used to having it easy at many other places, I don't even really try to hint or anything, so that much is on me. But still the boss is like always there, even on a session I got extended past closing hours.
-
10-20-25 11:27 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 1351Sadly. Been like that for a couple of years, all tease, more time, more $$ but no please. Unless you have a special connection to a lady the AMP playground in M'Boro is dead.
Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 11:22 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 48Murfreesboro AMP
I saw this place on STG recently and decide to give it a try. The Boro has been pretty dry as far as AMPs go but given where the advertisement was found I thought why not.
Standard set up. Place is in a strip building where a parlor has been before so I recognized the location. Asked for one hour. Had to wait 15 minutes in the room while undressed. Eeventually I was greeted by an older but attractive lady who gave a great massage. As she proceeded, each time she neared to go zone she would ask if I was good. As the hour progresed, she teased around that zone more and more so I thought I might have a shot. As the hour was ending, she asked if I wanted more time. I was pretty hot by then so I said yes. More face down time during the next half hour and more teasing. As the time as coming to an end she asked me to flip and continued teasing around to go zone. She then asked if I wanted more time and again I agreed because I was really enjoying the build up. During that last half hour I began rubbing her body as she sat on the stool massaging me. She gave me a few nipple tweaks and finally I just outright asked if I could get some action down below. She smiled and said "not while she's here", I assume talking about the madame. I tried to negotioate for a few minutes but other than giving me a brief kiss she would not budge. At the end of the day I dropped $. 4 for a great, but legit 2 hour massage. Probably he most sensual legit massage I ever got though. There seems to be an oppounity for more there but not at two in the afternoon I guess. Maybe I will try again at night if I don't feel like driving into the city, idk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/murfr...-/566171200708
-
10-20-25 11:18 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 224AA Foot Spa
Good to know. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 23:03 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 1134If you're looking for a good massage only you'll get it at AA foot spa. Nothing else to be had there.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 21:43 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 224AA Foot Spa or Best Day Reflexology / Massage?
I'll be in town later this week and have noticed these two in the past and wanted to ask if either was worth a visit. AAFS is on Thompson Road just east of Nolensville and Best Day is on West End Ave in a shopping center with Ted's Montana Grill. Any intel would be appreciated.
TIA.
-
10-19-25 20:39 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 40RS on Donelson
So what is the approx age of Abby and Angie over at RS on Donelson? Young, MILF, granny, etc? What should I expect. Been to HFS, it's been a young (20's) and MILF mix.
Thanks!












Reply With Quote



