Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 27822
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with this MILF via text and she is very open to BBFS. She is only do outcalls but if your interested she might be worth it.

    I'd love to take one for team but I'm not available enough. But I got good vibes from her. But very new to game.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mifoxx.631747/#xfmgMedia.
    Yeah, I am going to let why'all have that one LOL. Thanks for the intel.

  2. #26516

    Samifoxx

    I've been talking with this MILF via text and she is very open to BBFS. She is only do outcalls but if your interested she might be worth it.

    I'd love to take one for team but I'm not available enough. But I got good vibes from her. But very new to game.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mifoxx.631747/#xfmgMedia.

  3. #26515
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, cause all her "about" stuff is belligerent about condoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Same as all my rotation who I fill up routinely.
    Markro, it's a fair comment. The context here is that I avoid the women who are "slam dunks" in the parlance of the board. My game is going after "Exception-To-The-Rule Bareback. " In that sense, my varsity squad shares the same characteristic as the Great Hound of the Poon's own rotation, in that the overwhelming majority outwardly draw a hard line in the sand about using protection with their clients.

    Well, almost all clients. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. And so forth.

    With Sara in particular, there is a backstory on why all the CAPS LOCK about BBFS. I'd share in more detail, but doing so would likely "out" me. Suffice it to say that a gentleman caller would find her to be more agreeable to the topic these days. YMMV. It's a good hand to be dealt pre-flop, but still got to make it to the river.

    (Edit: If this posted twice, my apologies. The website did something odd while trying to upload the report.).

  4. #26514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, cause all her "about" stuff is belligerent about condoms.
    Same as all my rotation who I fill up routinely.

  5. #26513
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    Freshly demoted from the varsity squad, and presented for your collective amusement: lovesara , from the other board.

    I was one of her first dates when she arrived on the scene. BBFSCIP, tubes are tied, so fire away.

    Photos are accurate pretty face, great tits, hourglass figure. She calls herself "thick white girl" in her ads, but I'd call her "gently curvy" if anything, and attractively so. I don't go for bigger girls, and she isn't one. Solid performer in the bedroom. Head skills above-average, tight little pussy, very eager to please. Likes to be choked while she gets fucked.

    Anyway, she's fun and all, but I started getting vibes a while back that too many cooks were in the kitchen, and although I suffer no illusions with these girls that I'm ever "The Only One, I Promise!" I still have a low tolerance for the number of dudes that are depositing their love chowder in our shared crockpot. Lately, her ads on the other board have been getting increasingly wink-wink-nudge-nudge, along with a decrease in her rates, so I suspect she's sliding headlong down the path of madness and decrepitude, as is the fate with most of these girls. Choo-choo, here comes the Crazy Train! Next stop is Drugville, probably, followed by an extended stay in Pimptown. Catch her before she derails.
    Interesting, cause all her "about" stuff is belligerent about condoms.

  6. #26512
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk.
    Recently saw her again, went from a plump 6/10 to a gross loss to much weight to quickly 3/10. Not worth 500/ hr donation. 250/ hr donation is more like it. To each his own.

  7. #26511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    Freshly demoted from the varsity squad, and presented for your collective amusement: lovesara , from the other board.

    I was one of her first dates when she arrived on the scene. BBFSCIP, tubes are tied, so fire away.

    Photos are accurate pretty face, great tits, hourglass figure. She calls herself "thick white girl" in her ads, but I'd call her "gently curvy" if anything, and attractively so. I don't go for bigger girls, and she isn't one. Solid performer in the bedroom. Head skills above-average, tight little pussy, very eager to please. Likes to be choked while she gets fucked.

    Anyway, she's fun and all, but I started getting vibes a while back that too many cooks were in the kitchen, and although I suffer no illusions with these girls that I'm ever "The Only One, I Promise!" I still have a low tolerance for the number of dudes that are depositing their love chowder in our shared crockpot..
    Solid share and observation of her post history.

  8. #26510
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?
    I've never seen her because of reports in this thread going back many years. She's been reported as sub-par service and quickly declining appearance for all that time. Can't imagine where she's at now.

  9. #26509

    Another one. Enjoy.

    Freshly demoted from the varsity squad, and presented for your collective amusement: lovesara , from the other board.

    I was one of her first dates when she arrived on the scene. BBFSCIP, tubes are tied, so fire away.

    Photos are accurate pretty face, great tits, hourglass figure. She calls herself "thick white girl" in her ads, but I'd call her "gently curvy" if anything, and attractively so. I don't go for bigger girls, and she isn't one. Solid performer in the bedroom. Head skills above-average, tight little pussy, very eager to please. Likes to be choked while she gets fucked.

    Anyway, she's fun and all, but I started getting vibes a while back that too many cooks were in the kitchen, and although I suffer no illusions with these girls that I'm ever "The Only One, I Promise!" I still have a low tolerance for the number of dudes that are depositing their love chowder in our shared crockpot. Lately, her ads on the other board have been getting increasingly wink-wink-nudge-nudge, along with a decrease in her rates, so I suspect she's sliding headlong down the path of madness and decrepitude, as is the fate with most of these girls. Choo-choo, here comes the Crazy Train! Next stop is Drugville, probably, followed by an extended stay in Pimptown. Catch her before she derails.

  10. #26508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year she said I was actually her first client. Her picscwere kindve outdated then little rougher and at least 50 pounds heavier. Her BBBJ was decent and I did creampie her pussy but diddnt do anal althoughbshe daid ok but the funk from her asshole was a no for me overall 6 out of 10 but now she's way fatter. She frequentscthe casinos in fife and tacoma always wuth her boyfriend.
    Thanks for the report loudog.

    I saw ashleyspage a while back on my vacation, I think in Tacoma, bbfscip slamdunk msog no upcharge 200 hr but she older in person with some gut hanging out, no clock watcher. Nice phat ass on k9, one and done.

    Then saw Mirandasweet or sweet Miranda at her place, she's had a lot of work done on her face, big fake tits nice phat ass, freak fuck a2 p p2 m whatever I desired she was game, made me nut twice cip, she's full throttle no hold barred zero to 💯 fast and furious let me go HAM in poundtown would repeat when I'm on vacation this December, I actually told her if she was down for gangbang and she is.

    Then on my way back home I saw samanthasextoy before gps it was slamdunk BBFS nice phat ass on doggy but on my way out her room I saw her nodding off standing up in the bathroom, I got tested asap and clean.

  11. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?
    Definitely straight up AI slop. LOL. She's counting on you being so horny you don't turn away when you actually see her.

  12. #26506
    She's probably a shriveled apple LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?

  13. #26505

    Tessa's New AI Slop

    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?

  14. #26504
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I got a reply from her about her menu and any upgrade options and she clearly said that BBFS is not available.
    LOL her response to me was $50 upgrade and that she "rarely allows it".

  15. #26503

    Lady jae / jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet with her last year but no dice.
    Definitely stay away add at least 100 pounds to her and her legs have like vericose veins i saw her when she first started out she said i was her
    fitst client. It was a decent bbbj and i did creampie her pusssy she said she was down fir anal but didnt proceed cause i got some funky smell from her ass. But overall 6 out 10 but her picscway outdated . Shr frequentsvthe casinos in fife and tacoma
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%85.3147788/
    Yes I saw her last year she said I was actually her first client. Her picscwere kindve outdated then little rougher and at least 50 pounds heavier. Her BBBJ was decent and I did creampie her pussy but diddnt do anal althoughbshe daid ok but the funk from her asshole was a no for me overall 6 out of 10 but now she's way fatter. She frequentscthe casinos in fife and tacoma always wuth her boyfriend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape