Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 17691
-
10-21-25 21:28 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 316How I fucked Your Mother
So the chick in this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195302146 has a serious Allyson Hannigan thing going on if you check out the second video.
Too bad she's got TGTBT pricing ($120/200 for half / full hr) and wants a deposit first.
-
10-21-25 14:59 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 30Kami
Anyone seen this little spinner?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195304240
-
10-21-25 09:21 #16309Regular Member

Posts: 9Dream update
Forgot to add the photo.
Originally Posted by Sucrozz
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 23:13 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 163Damn really that sucks. I know her personally.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 15:53 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 534Heard from a friend of a friend that she's robbing people now. Beware.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 15:52 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 337Amonie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5736739139
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 13:32 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 582Was last in town on the 12th. But just her vibes LOL.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 13:10 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 116Amonine
Thanks. Can you provide her contact info either here of DM me?
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 12:54 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 230Eccie
I travel quite a bit too. The only city I've found to be active and responsive on here is Memphis, and even it has gotten spotty since the issues that started a few weeks ago. There are still issues accessing depending on which browser you are using. I guess the people who run this site don't make enough money to care to fix the access issues, like they've never bothered to fix the issue with providers being able to advertise.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
Eccie has been much more reliable and informative for me for the cities I visit.
-
10-20-25 11:55 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 337Activity here
I think many of us would agree that the available quality options in this town continue to decrease. The likes of Parker, Scarlett and others are gone except in limited instances and I haven't heard of any amazing new talent in town. Part of me wonders if some mongers have found some gems that they are keeping to themselves rather than sharing about them as so many in the past end up overworked or jaded by shitty guys. Hopefully the days of quality and quantity will return.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 11:39 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 510A lot of people may not know it is back.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 07:01 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 224his use to be a cool site where you could discuss real life issues, not so much anymore.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 06:49 #16299Senior Member

Posts: 85Other sites
I travel a fair amount and it is seems for Kansas City and Oklahoma almost everything is under Eccie. Not much on here even for KC. (Oklahoma you have to look under Connecticut due to some state law) I wish thee was a way to filter / block all the fake adds on rib rankings it would bring it down to less than 20 I think. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 23:53 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 410I was off this site for at least 6 wks after it crashed. Now that it's back, seems there's not near as much discussion and sharing. Nothing new on this topic for 2+ days. That used to be 10/20 a day in this section. Where have why'all gone? Is there another site that shares info like this one that I don't know about? Come on mongers, it's fall, there's 250 escorts on RR!! Yea lots of scammers, but we all need to share the good, bad, and Ugly!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-25 22:00 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 337Amonie
A lot of times she's here even if she isn't posted. And she has generally responded to my texts even when she isn't here.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





