Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 329 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4411

    GQ Switcheroo

    "Aqua" now "Winter". Name changed but game the same. Good to go.

  2. #4410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Trouble finding

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltMayfield  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long while since I visited GQ. Who's the most fun out of Pinky, joy, and lilly?
    Traveling through area where is GQ? Is it the one in Daulton GA.

  3. #4409

    Cleveland. Ooltewah area

    I'm looking in the Cleveland. Ooltewah area.

  4. #4408

    Any AMP in Cleveland Tennessee?

    How about Massage Reflexology and Oasis Spa?

  5. #4407

    Massage in Cleveland Tennessee

    Asking for feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    I must ask. What is your point in making this post? Are you asking for feedback or trying to share a location others should try out? I don't understand.
    .

  6. #4406

    No Way

    Have you been? How do you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    There is no way any extras are offered here, why post it?
    .

  7. #4405

    Non AMP

    I would like to know also since I live in Cleveland Tennessee. There is Cleveland Reflexology and I had a massage but could not get the masseuse a 30 something woman to give me a HE She only rubbed around the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  8. #4404

    New girl at GQ Aqua

    Visited GQ today and saw aqua she just showed up today. She is an attractive and thin girl and had a great time with her. The massage was good better than normal and the service was we all know and enjoy. She will be here for around a month so go see her while she is here.

  9. #4403

    Non AMP Recommendation?

    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  10. #4402

    Ross Sophia

    Sophia at Ross Spa was wonderful. She's very beautiful, friendly, and made me feel completely relaxed. The service was not rushed. The whole experience felt genuine and refreshing. I'll definitely go back.

  11. #4401

    Where is Rose Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.
    Maybe I missed a post or two, but where is Rose Spa?

    Thanks.

  12. #4400

    Rose Spa

    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.

  13. #4399

    Gq

    It's been a long while since I visited GQ. Who's the most fun out of Pinky, joy, and lilly?

  14. #4398

    Lily / Joy at GQ

    Went into GQ yesterday and saw Lily and I had a great time as always she always aims to please and I leave feeling good. On the way out I met Joy she looks great slim body good face and has lighter colored hair. I will be back to visit to see her.

    Mamasan also said that another new girl on the 19th no details on her just FYI.

  15. #4397

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Is the lineup at GQ still the same? Lilly, One and Pinky? Haven't been able to get over there in a while.
    Joy, Lily, Pinky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape