Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 776
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #446

    Kaka: Another 🐟 market experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. The picture with her in a white bikini and sunglasses is the most accurate. The others are probably fake. Definitely around 105 lb. She is tiny but her ass and tits are perfect for her frame. BBBJ was sloppy and she took her time. Not the deepest but she had no problem hitting the back of the throat. A lot of attention to the balls as well. Very nice. Main event was great. Went through a few position without issue. Seems to get in to it and enjoy it. Did the hhr and finished up right on time without any complaints. Didn't partake in any DFK but I didn't ask so not sure if she is in to that or not. Highly recommend tho. Would repeat.
    I'm taking a break from this BS.

    She was hot, really, maybe early to mid 30's, but IDK if multiple members have sand up their noses, because this time it was particularly bad, so bad, even she gagged. Fudge it, I'm taking a long break from the moon.

  2. #445

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of the fish market experience, that's all I want to know, if there is NO fish market experience.
    I reached out today to make an appointment for tomorrow during the day. Unfortunately, I have a new phone number, and so they're asking me if I have any other escorts / agencies that can vouch for me. I would on my own phone, but not this one.

    Anyway, if they let me see her, I'll let you all know how it goes.

  3. #444

    Anyone Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Alice replaced Aona. If Alice is the same girl reviewed in NOVA a week ago, she should be fun!
    I'm tired of the fish market experience, that's all I want to know, if there is NO fish market experience.

  4. #443

    New Astronaut at Moon

    Alice replaced Aona. If Alice is the same girl reviewed in NOVA a week ago, she should be fun!

  5. #442

    Aona

    Looks like she is back and they used 100% real pictures. I saw her the first time she xame, I would definitely recommend. But I will give Kaka a shot, I will always take variety over familiarity.

  6. #441

    Kaka

    Saw her last night. The picture with her in a white bikini and sunglasses is the most accurate. The others are probably fake. Definitely around 105 lb. She is tiny but her ass and tits are perfect for her frame. BBBJ was sloppy and she took her time. Not the deepest but she had no problem hitting the back of the throat. A lot of attention to the balls as well. Very nice. Main event was great. Went through a few position without issue. Seems to get in to it and enjoy it. Did the hhr and finished up right on time without any complaints. Didn't partake in any DFK but I didn't ask so not sure if she is in to that or not. Highly recommend tho. Would repeat.

  7. #440

    I should have waited

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Kaka, 5'2". 105 lbs if it's true.
    Man I should have waited no BBFS is actually a huge plus for me. Less likely to get the fish market experience.

  8. #439

    Another Moon Girl

    Kaka, 5'2". 105 lbs if it's true.

  9. #438

    Would have been a 7/10 but 🐟 smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Great attitude, aims to please, Young, cute face, petite, a little overweight though with pimples, skin is light, meowth was the fish market experience, if it wasn't for that, I would recommend. If you like me and can't tolerate that. I would skip.

  10. #437

    New Girl At Moon


  11. #436

    I don't Ask I just stand up while she's on the bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody asked the girl to get down on her knees for a BJ while you stand or sit on side of bed?
    So far all the moon gals have known what to do when I stand up during her BBBJ performance.

    That way she's going to try to take it all in her mouth so no spillage on the bed.

    I believe that is part of the 100 ways to please men training they learn in Japan.

  12. #435

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody asked the girl to get down on her knees for a BJ while you stand or sit on side of bed?
    Yes, but not all of them do it. But most do, that's what I love about J girls. But yiu see theybout like a paper on bed that reaches all the way to the end of the bed? Just pull it so that it gies over the edge of the bed, sit there, and most will agree to do it.

  13. #434

    Moon Girl Question

    Has anybody asked the girl to get down on her knees for a BJ while you stand or sit on side of bed?

  14. #433

    Emerson

    I'm hoping someone can help. I've been in contact with MongerMan804 past couple of days however I didn't think I could get to Richmond since I live a couple hours away. I was able to work it today and messaged him for Emerson's number. Not sure he will check his messages before she leaves. Hoping someone could send me Emerson's number so I can set up a time to meet up. Appreciate any help.

    Stay safe.

  15. #432

    Check messages

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let people know she will be back in Richmond Friday evening till Saturday evening. She is leaving Sunday but will not be accepting dates for then. Let me clear up some confusion for some people on here. She started as a SW on chamberlayne because she didn't understand how this game worked and that's how she thought it went. She is not some crack head and does not give the service of one. For people who think she is rude it's because you ask way too many questions about things that have been covered in past posts about her. So I'll put all the information in this post so you don't have to ask anymore. She is brunette, Chinese, mid 20's, with a very nice body, probably b cup tits and a plump ass and all holes are open. She does not clock watch she wants you to be satisfied. That being said her damage is.

    BBBJ 120.

    CFS 240.

    BBFS 280.

    Anal 450.

    If you have her number hit her up. If you don't and want it hit me up. Please only contact her about the time she is in town. And flakes are blocked.
    Curious about this one. Check PMs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape