Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Cuban Snobunny and Sophia YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing get together with Sophia! As usual she received me with some sexy lingerie. Those of you that know her, know how sexy and what an amazing body she has. We wasted no time DFK, BBBJ, 69 and then doggie what a fucking view!! I am getting hard just re-telling this. I then turned her around and told her to finish me of with a BBBJ and I blew all over her face and tits, what a site. My next visit is with Elena then Robin and finishing of with Tatiana! I am going to be busy this week LOL.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Sophia YMMV, I know, looking at her latest pics, she has gained some weight. I know, Sophia YMMV is YMMV. I know, you can't do a negative post on her, or she will get on your case about it. Sending multiple texts to have it removed. I know, Sophia YMMV is not GFE. But go see her, and leave the better girl with me!

    Cuban Snobunny, I just had the most awesome time with her. But every visit is an awesome time. I see her two to three times a week. She looks great, is young, sexy and beautiful. Cuban SnoBunny is all natural and is petite, just the way I like them. Cuban SnoBunny is GFE, and if you don't see her, good. So I can remove the E from GFE. I just had the most awesome time with her at HHN 2025. I got the express passes and we hit up all the houses and rides in one night. Didn't get home until 4:30 am. She got a little tipsy drinking beers and hard liquor, but she can hold her own, she did great! She is a whole lot of fun to be with. She absolutely love Jason house!

    I know, Orlo you like Sophia. Not sure why. She isn't very good in the horizontal position. Not sure about the vertical position. I know we are friends. So let's do a bet. I will take Cuban SnoBunny and you can take Sophia to Islands of Adventure. I think Cuban SnoBunny will do okay, although I am not sure. We will go on all hardcore rides, including Hulk, and the most powerful roller coaster here in central Florida "Velocicoaster". Which ever girl, or guy barfs first or chickens out first loses. The loser has to pay the other couples tickets. How about it Orlo?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=velocicoaster+video&rlz=1 C5 CHFA_enUS849 US854&oq=velocicoaster+video&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyCQgAEEUYORiABDIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIICAQQABgWGB4 yCAgFEAAYFhgeMggIBhAAGBYYHjIICAcQABgWGB4 yCAgIEAAYFhgeMggICRAAGBYYHtIBCTg4 MzJqMGoxNagCCLACAfEFyWSYa5 IXi1 A&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=I've&vld=cid:38 e0 a0 a1,vid: FJe42 WzToFE, st:0.[URL].

    R5.

  2. #16348

    Re: Latina by the pool

    A Brazilian that's from Destin, Lives in Atlanta, & was visiting friends in Tallahassee when I banged her each time. I lost touch with her though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson111  [View Original Post]
    Whose is the latina by the pool?

  3. #16347

    Re: VS models

    Yes, I have legit fucked every girl I posted. I have fucked girls that mongers can only dream of touching.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    If you have legit seen all of them I'd say you are on a mighty good run. Wow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250329_132917.jpg‎   20250618_220342.jpg‎   9929b7fa6ac925c71de8a3097c1d444d_f.jpg‎   20251002_011451.jpg‎   20250928_135600.jpg‎  

    1752866970393_b.jpg‎   20250509_103538_b.jpg‎   20250228_210946.jpg‎   9339732f621828c3e4c0e7410cadf3ff_f.jpg‎   1735577992839.jpg‎  


  4. #16346

    Inoha

    Any word on her? Does she get topless and any extras?

  5. #16345
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't banged any VS models, but, here are a few that I've met & would consider top notch based on what's been reviewed.
    If you have legit seen all of them I'd say you are on a mighty good run. Wow!

  6. #16344
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't banged any VS models, but, here are a few that I've met & would consider top notch based on what's been reviewed.
    Whose is the latina by the pool?

  7. #16343
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.
    Your in box is full but please send digits when you have a chance.

  8. #16342

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieW  [View Original Post]
    You all know this already but Sarah is great. Super friendly and a wonderful time.
    Yes, we did! Until next time.

  9. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.
    I've been trying OFT but your inbox is full. Please share her digits. Thanks.

  10. #16340

    Jacqui

    Your mailbox is full. Can you please pass me her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.

  11. #16339

    Re: VS Models

    I haven't banged any VS models, but, here are a few that I've met & would consider top notch based on what's been reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    Just want to point out that Kate had not been mentioned in the UTR thread until a very small group got their panties in a bunch and went on a tirade.

    In my five decades of mongering I have yet to come across a Victoria secret model available at any price let alone what most on here would pay but if anyone has found one please let me know. Allot of what I see promoted as utr certainly don't warrant that description. That said I have found some to be very desirable despite their imperfections. Those I don't I just don't repeat and let others enjoy what they enjoy.

    Maybe some mongers have a different agenda..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191214_014353 (1).jpg‎   Resized_20200307_004524_b.jpg‎   5fda11532ad621.37567086_b.jpg‎   118787708_2627133117504857_4975168183221794165_n.jpg‎   EchmoqMX0AASR-k.jpg‎  

    20220704_182732(1)_B.jpg‎   20240515_224731.jpg‎   20240914_193540_B.jpg‎   20250202_172129.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250426_185120_Instagram.jpg‎  


  12. #16338

    Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Had another amazing time with Sylvia again. She is an amazing provider that will make sure you leave happy. Love DATY with her and she can deep throat better than anyone I have seen. Little 69 as well but had to stop before I exploded. Then ran through all the positions ending with her on top riding me hard and fast till I exploded. Rates are 150 HHR and 300 HR and she is worth every penny. She has a nice in call in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Can't wait to see her again soon. She has her own handle on here. She does her own screening. Message her at Sylvia Hope69.
    I had a wonderful GFE session with Silvia recently. I can confirm everything good that JohnnyBig said. She is a mature European woman who knows how to please her man of the hour, and make him want to come back for more. I definitely will be making another appointment to see Silvia. I have been in this hobby a long time and she is a refreshing provider who really understands good customer service and how to make a guy feel comfortable and she provides unrushed fantastic GFE service.

  13. #16337

    UTR available

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    Please do not reach out yet. I want to keep my inbox clean for when ELANA is taking more friends.

    But In about 2 weeks a Busty MILF is going to be available to SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY.

    She previously did ANR / Lacation and full service under the name Jacqui.

    She was hesitant but I told her there is a great senior member community. If you like busty dark haired milfs she is for you.

    More details to follow.
    She is ready to go. Senior members that contribute locally can message me.

  14. #16336

    SarahMaitland

    You all know this already but Sarah is great. Super friendly and a wonderful time.

  15. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    Well to top off an amazing week I got in touch with an old friend. Avalon on of my ATF. Comms were great location great. Met at the door in a sexy black dress. OMG she looked amazing. Been about 8 months since I seen her but it felt like yesterday. Some good catching up before chatting as we both slowly start undressing. Love how we start out Dfk and exploring each other's body as the heat builds between us. I had one thing on my mind. Sucking that amazing clit of hers and she loves it. DATY FIV for the big O. Then some amazing 69 action. Then she said she wanted to ride me. Who am I to deny. On comes jacket with her right behind lowering herself slowly down on me. We both gasp. She starts slow then gradually gets faster and grinding harder talking dirty to me. Well that didn't take long we both had a big O. She keeps grinding on me after for several minutes. Cleaned me up nicely. More great chat. Then off I went very happy man..
    God I miss her so much! She will forever be my ATF and the one who got away. Not even sure why I did to get blacklisted by her. But I have to respect her decision. She will forever e my ATF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape