Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23464
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWinters  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry I did not totally understand did someone walk in after you showed up and robbed you?
    Yes that's exactly what happened.

  2. #23463
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?
    350 / hr and she was quick to let me know that was a steal so she already be asking more. A few more experiences like the one she offers and I might just say fuck it and pick up golf.

  3. #23462

    Ana Marie

    I can't find anything regarding this one in a search. Hoping someone's got some info as she's not far from me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wobur...o/989009829561

  4. #23461

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She's real but cost does not reflect quality of service, coasting on that fleeting youth and offering minimum. Do not recommend.
    What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

  5. #23460

    Bambi

    Has anyone met with Bambi? Her ad on STG hits all my buttons.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/130910097245

  6. #23459
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's real as someone left a review for her on TER. Only problem is the review says the service was "so-so". I can't access the rest of the review but I'm still slightly interested to know more.
    She's real but cost does not reflect quality of service, coasting on that fleeting youth and offering minimum. Do not recommend.

  7. #23458
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's real as someone left a review for her on TER. Only problem is the review says the service was "so-so". I can't access the rest of the review but I'm still slightly interested to know more.
    Nothing too major. No GFE, mechanical, CBJ and cfs.

  8. #23457

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's real as someone left a review for her on TER. Only problem is the review says the service was "so-so". I can't access the rest of the review but I'm still slightly interested to know more.
    Post either 2 or 3 reviews on ter and they will upgrade you to gold member for about 30 days.

  9. #23456
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Any info in this one? Says she's new and in warwick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/221845805947
    Apparently she's real as someone left a review for her on TER. Only problem is the review says the service was "so-so". I can't access the rest of the review but I'm still slightly interested to know more.

  10. #23455

    The teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidWanker  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that " the teacher".
    She looks awfully familiar.

  11. #23454
    #2 and partner have been reviewed before. At Hilltop I believe.

  12. #23453

  13. #23452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypkan  [View Original Post]
    Hey Style,

    Have you actually seen her? Did she say no to those things? If she is real then she is pretty hot!
    Yes I have like 7 months ago. Her ad say bbj and when I got there. She had no condom so I was happy so I can get bbj. ***** grab a plastic glove to put on my dick so she can suck it. I lost all the mood when I saw that. And I ask her why her ad says oral without condom. She told me she will never because this girl she knows is giving std outside and she doesn't want to catch it. Also, if you ask her for a picture. She will send you a fake picture of someone that look way better than her.

  14. #23451

    Kitty kat

    Hey Style,

    Have you actually seen her? Did she say no to those things? If she is real then she is pretty hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Kitty Kat is definitely the girl that will tell you yes to every question. Text her and ask her if she does bbj or bare or kissing. She may not respond to any questions and just tell you to come so when you get there. She will say she don't do this.

  15. #23450
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    No she's always bald when I see her. That picture look bad in low light so that may be why it look like that.
    Glad to know she's real. I've always wondered about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape