Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1932

    Asian Classic Massage Spa

    I went to the place in Land OLakes on Raden Road. In spite the amount of male traffic in and out, it appears to be a legit only No Extras store. I made an appointment in advance and was taken in a few minutes late. The Therapist was middle aged, not chatty, and Everything was covered. I paid up front, and she did not seem to expect that, apparently you pay at the end, like in a legit spa. Also did not make any attempt to uncover me bumm even, or make any move towards me tallywhacker.

    I think it was a slightly above average massage, but there are better legit providers around who make no attempt to offer a rub and a hoover and the money for a real massage should be spent there then.

  2. #1931
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Is it massage only

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachatero  [View Original Post]
    The Asian Massage pre-fix is now gone.
    Are you saying the shop is massage only, or something different?

  3. #1930
    The Asian Massage pre-fix is now gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWiggleRoom  [View Original Post]
    While googling places today I noticed that Sage Holistic Spa on Wesley Chapel Blvd is now labeled "Asian Massage Sage Holistic Spa" on maps. I think previously it was just called "Sage Holistic Spa". Anyone know of this place and what changed, if anything?

  4. #1929

    Question. Sage Holistic Spa

    While googling places today I noticed that Sage Holistic Spa on Wesley Chapel Blvd is now labeled "Asian Massage Sage Holistic Spa" on maps. I think previously it was just called "Sage Holistic Spa". Anyone know of this place and what changed, if anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2090.jpg‎  

  5. #1928

    Lazy Days Spa Spring Hill

    This has become my new favorite. I've gone here several times. I feel like I go every 2 weeks now. In my experience of being in this hobby for the last 7 or so years. My personal favorite AMPs tend to be the ones that basically almost operate as legit and have tons of stay at home mom and older women clients. Reason being? They usually give legit and great massages and on the HE they tend to be slower and almost more tantric like and not just jack hammer it. This includes Relax Day Med Spa in Wesley Chapel, Spring Massage in Oldsmar and Hong in Lutz. Usually these though, their house fee tends to be higher. I think Relax Day is over $. 8 just for the house fee.

    Lazy Days fits that bill perfectly. Tons of reviews from older women and moms on Google. All of them talking about a great spa atmosphere and great massages. House fee is only $. 7 and I usually just tip $. 6. There are two women. One looks to be in her late 20-early 30's. I believe Judy? I've only had here once. Gives a great massage. Awesome filp just doesn't care for roaming.

    The other I believe Angie? (again English not great) gives an even better therapeutic massage. She throws the sheet away and spends lots of time working all of my knots and spots. Once she gets to know you, she spends extra time on all of your spots. On the flip, she does an awesome, slow and sensual tease. Where she massages your chest, stomach, tighs and upper legs, while occasionally brushing Mr. Happy and the twins. She does this for a good 5 minutes before she goes for Mr. Happy and the twins. She then does a slow sensual HE. Complete with palming.

    After the finish she usually cleans me up, covers me and works my neck for 5 more minutes until the end. I can't put into words how good the massage itself is. Like hotel spa resort good!

  6. #1927

    54 Health Spa

    A bit of a drive for me but went anyway because that's the closest one that still offers TS. Got a middle aged lady. Average looks, and soft in the right places. Playful TS, average massage. CBJ and FS. Not shorted on time. House fee + 180.

    Will repeat.

  7. #1926

    Oceanview spa

    Stopped in today. Met by 45 ish asian lady, shorts and t shirt. Went for half hour. Stripped down then she comes in. Some hugging and she asks about donation. I give her $ and she points to mouth. I say yes and we are off. Covered BJ decent, took me some time but no complaints. Roaming under tshirt but not shorts.

  8. #1925

    Broad / Cortez

    I rolled the dice, down the street from WaWa. 3 girls working. $60 for 45 min, standard tip to leave happy.

  9. #1924

    Massage

    Are there any oriental massage places in Brooksvile or East side of the County. Thanks.

  10. #1923

    Any FS in New Port Richey?

    Looking for a FS place in NPR. Preferably not old women either.

  11. #1922

    Rates

    I know cost of everything is going up these days, but can't we all stick together and keep an L1 donation at. 4?

    They already raised the rates for an hour massage.

    4 on a. 7 or. 8 hour is a damn good tip. Doesn't need to go up.

  12. #1921

    Liya massage but new name dandelion

    Nothing's changed except for they keep the window wide open now.

    You can see right into the lobby.

    Took me in for a massage. I told her I wanted one hour and gave her $200.

    She tried to lay me down for a massage. I told her I was not interested.

    Proceeded to get up on the table in the doggy position to which I then spread her ass cheeks and started to fucking tongue fuck her asshole and lick pussy from behind.

    She was not making any noises but she pushed her ass into my face.

    Wanted to hurry up and get to fucking. I had taken a Viagra so I wasn't very sensitive.

    Fucked in a couple positions til I was sweaty and tired and then I was like hand hand hand and she went to town sat on my legs and held me down and stroked me til I bust which took about 8-10 minutes. Probably won't go back. Pussy was nice and tight for me. Took a shower afterwords. Also, because she wasn't willing to have an hour worth of sex she gave me 20 bucks back.

  13. #1920

    Xin Spa Spring Hill

    I don't believe there is a name on the signage for this place, but Google Maps says it's "Xin Spa", and it's at 3509 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606 almost across from the Holiday Inn. I believe it is a fairly new operation, probably no more than two years old given I did not notice it in the summer of 2023.

    Anyway, it is a Chinese parlor with no table shower that I could see, and seemingly a one girl operation. The lady was possibly about 40, attractive enough, but nothing special. The same could be said for the massage and the flip. She was willing enough to supply the happy ending, but did not go out of her way to make it sexy ("Oh, you got a nice one" etc) or take the girls out. She did not protest some otc groping of her ass, but didn't facilitate either.

    Next time I am in town, I probably will not repeat, but it was, enh: OK.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  14. #1919

    Just leaving a spot in Spring Hill, Florida

    I am not going to tell the name of the place because I do not want to fuck this up for myself.

    But I will say at one of the spas in town. I was getting a half hour massage and I opted for the 69. I negotiated down from 100 to 80.

    But I said I wanted to perform DATY first before the 69 and she agreed and then while and 69 I wet, my thumb started rubbing her asshole to which she lowered her ass and then I just went for it ate her ass out to fucking her asshole punching the fart box with my tongue just really enjoying myself till I fucking came.

    She claimed to have never had her ass eaten before, but who knows she said it relaxed her LOL.

  15. #1918

    Looking for candy

    Anyone know where candy from best Asian in lecanto went I heard somewhere in Boca.

    She was the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape