Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40064

    Relax massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.

    I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.

    I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.

    If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...889600346.html

    Never tried but seen 24 hrs.

  2. #40063
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM...13276638.html. anyone sample? Or what's this place called.
    For me, that posted link currently leads to an error message "Oops. We cannot find her! Maybe she got married!" on Bedpage.

    However, this slightly different link currently works: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13276638.html

  3. #40062
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM...13276638.html. anyone sample? Or what's this place called.

  4. #40061
    Cc109? Jade Massage, formerly Blue Hawaii? Its a good place for legit and extra. Hit me up with any questions you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I texted a simple question and got a serious bad vibe. Zero English using a phone app. My experience is the women who use an app to communicate always give a bad massage. Now extras are usually guaranteed at the low end of the price range. But are boring and made stupid noises. Suppose this is a good place newbies. The only reason I was considering was because I know it's never busy. Really I'm totally done with app women. Then they always ask for a tip. Deal breaker. Buzz kill. Kind of like having a friendly connection. Not romantic but someone who will try new techniques. Mutual shower, offer a glass of wine, BBBJ and never ask for a tip.

  5. #40060

    Late night. AM service

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.
    I've also been looking for places that are open after the bar closes, but its very limited now. I have tried both Blue Star and Asia and there are no selection and service was subpar.

    I can understand that they are probably tired at 2 or 3 am and probably only get drunk customers at that time. I guess the next time I'll have to check out Happiness and see if it's any better.

    I thought about those 24/7 places at Waikiki and Airport, but read horrible reviews from guys that TOFFT.

    If anyone has better suggestions, please let us know.

  6. #40059

    Cc 109

    I texted a simple question and got a serious bad vibe. Zero English using a phone app. My experience is the women who use an app to communicate always give a bad massage. Now extras are usually guaranteed at the low end of the price range. But are boring and made stupid noises. Suppose this is a good place newbies. The only reason I was considering was because I know it's never busy. Really I'm totally done with app women. Then they always ask for a tip. Deal breaker. Buzz kill. Kind of like having a friendly connection. Not romantic but someone who will try new techniques. Mutual shower, offer a glass of wine, BBBJ and never ask for a tip.

  7. #40058
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #40057

    Young St bust

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Another one hit today.
    I looked on RM and the parlor and its reviews have been removed. It was called 11 Spa but not sure if it was the right name. The reviews kind of seemed TGTBT and my instincts were to stay away. Glad I did.

  9. #40056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on IG flowers spa got raided yesterday morning. No longer a spa, but an illegal gambling room.

  10. #40055
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Log names Danling age 35 at young st. Looks like Lucky spa. I wonder if that was Dandan from the BP ad.

  11. #40054

    One more bust


  12. #40053
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Kanekapolei? Watch out for the trap.

  13. #40052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?
    Saw an AD on BP.

  14. #40051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Aqua Aloha Surf on Kanekaple

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.
    Where did you see this open, was there a post online, or a sign outside, or listed on hotel ammenitees?

  15. #40050

    24/7 Spots

    Looking for recommendations for other 24/7 places. I only know of Blur Star, Happiness and Asia.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape