Thread: Casino girls
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 8959
-
10-19-25 21:27 #8794Regular Member

Posts: 12Any CG on Fremont
Leaving for Vegas Friday and staying at Circa. First time staying on Fremont in a long time. Any advice?
-
10-19-25 17:32 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 117Goodluck
Goodluck I'm headed out this Thursday hoping for the same.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 14:15 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 1275 more days till Vegas!
I can't wait. Hopefully I'll have something to report.
-
10-05-25 16:30 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 97Kayla Fontainebleau
Mixed feelings on this one. Met Kayla on a previous trip and had texted back and forth a little bit leading up to my recent visit. She came to my hotel after agreeing to a 2 hour visit. She arrived and was looking good and we got down to business. She claims to be 22 which I can believe and she has a tight little body with natural full Cs (at least). Unfortunately, she starts in with rules she didn't have prior to meeting. They included no doggy and no missionary. That's the second casino girl that pulled the no doggy rule. She gave a good CBJ and made me bust in cowgirl but the limited positions is bullshit. In addition to those rules she weaseled out of the room early and didn't deliver on the agreed amount of time and the second pop. I got the feeling she is capable of a full blown scam if presented with the opportunity so if you see her, lock your shit up. She doesn't advertise normally but cruises Fontainebleau a lot. Xxx-xxx-6275.
-
09-13-25 21:59 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 349Last few times I been hit up the girls weren't that pretty. Most of the time they aren't that much cheaper than escorts.
Originally Posted by DieselBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 21:29 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 39More like crack / meth heads than CGs.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
I've had some fun there tho.
-
09-13-25 18:30 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 97Nationwide changes
The landscape of this hobby has changed considerably from what it once was, especially there's a huge difference between pre-/ post- covid. I still haven't figured out what happened to all the good girls from just five or six years ago.
Originally Posted by VegasScott
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 18:15 #8787Senior Member

Posts: 65Silver Sevens Casino
Any activity in Silver Sevens Casino? Anyone had any luck finding CGs here?
-
09-11-25 11:51 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 75During my recent visits I would say that this is the typical BCG to be found. What did it set you back? I usually heard $200 as the initial offer, which would be the basic FS experience.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 06:19 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 398Divine
https://tryst.link/escort/currencydivinefantasies
I went to hang out and look for CG, While walking by the door of Wynn, found this girl, she asked me to take a picture of here, Then we spoke and in less than an hour, she was in my room. Good conversation and she is respectful and sweet. I told here I am paying after the service is delivered and she agreed. We started with sucking on her nice nibbles. Then she threw the cover and started a nice BJ with her african thick lips. Then the main course with Cow girl and doggie. Overall good experience and I can recommend here. She said that she is already has ads online. She offers a trip to greece for upcharge.
-
09-10-25 14:58 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 1887Boulder station
My ex used to work there as a dealer so I've been there many times different hours. It's generally friendly inside but I wouldn't venture too far from the casino especially night time. It's just not safe imo. There's a reason why you're getting a deal for that King size suite room.
Originally Posted by ImAFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 13:05 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 1887Locals casinos
Tough call as CG's move around but out of the 3 you mentioned, your best bet is most likely at Red Rock. I've been to Durango (usually daytime) a few nights, I didn't see any CG action (but could due to timing). The only hot girls you'll see there are waitresses, bartenders and hostness. I would avoid Southpoint as they seem to crack down on CG (I know a SB lives nearby she told me she got banned. Lmao).
Originally Posted by VegasScott
[View Original Post]
There's other locals casinos you can try. Green Valley. Definitely some hotties there on weekend (nights) There's also Silverton, you can find some hot mermaids there if you're lucky.
Due to CG's are hit or miss, personally if I have a 3 day weekend I would try my luck at more than 1 casino. Pick one for Fri and one for Sat night. Good luck!
-
09-07-25 18:37 #8782Regular Member

Posts: 10Boulder Station Casino
I'm coming to Vegas for a few days in Oct, I have really good deal on the King Suite at Boulder Station, how is Boulder Station for CGs and is it generally friendly for hobbling?
Any Info or opinions is appreciated.
-
09-07-25 15:30 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 320Staycation at a "Locals" Casino. Recommendations?
I need some guidance from long time locals, I am planning a three day weekend, live in Spring Valley and have a car.
Looking for recommendations as to where to stay that might have CG's available. Southpoint? Durango? Red Rock? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TYIA.
VegasScott.
-
08-26-25 10:46 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 140Amazing Tips for an Amazing Time
This post was amazing and it led to a great CG experience. I was able to meet one at the palatial hotel I was staying at. A woman approached me late night, starts chatting about the slot I'm playing and I immediately realize what's going on. She says that she normally goes for 4 or 5, but is willing to do it for 3. As soon as I hear that I know she'll go lower. I countered with 2, she said no, but left me her number. I saw her roaming around for another hour or so but she didn't seem to get anywhere. I text her the next day and she's willing to come out for 2, everything covered, which seems to be standard. I got the room for a few hours alone so she came out, parted with 2. 2 for our time. She was nice, relatively decent looking, and just a great personality overall. Everything was hidden out of sight and / or locked away. She never left my sight and it was enjoyable. Can't wait to go back to Vegas later this year. I'll reconnect and maybe we'll do more next time.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
All in all just great to see that there is still action in Vegas for a reasonable amount.
Good luck out there guys.
Thanks,
HH.











Reply With Quote





