Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 295 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Solid provider, very good service. MM B's? HWP, slightly longer than shoulder length hair. 7. 5 face. Tribal tramp stamp, maybe a bat?
    Yoyo from Shanghai and I think Good is back. She is at Best Massage.

  2. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyWA  [View Original Post]
    Is this Chloe who was at Shanghai or Chloe who was at Tokyo?
    I don't know about Tokyo, but she was at Shanghai for a month a while back.

  3. #2999

    Best Chloe is the best Chloe

    I saw her, beautiful girl, has an almost Native American look but definitely Chinese. Great slim hourglass figure, lovely medium sized cans. Mid to late 20's.

    Extensive DATY, K9 and mish, her head game very very good.

    Very nice girl, she complimented me far beyond what I deserve. Claimed two Os. Always dubious but grateful.

    Agree the photo is all wrong LOL She looks better!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is back! Probably early 20's. I'm not sure how long she is in town for. Don't believe the fake photo they are texting out Chloe is very attractive, but she is not the image the managers are sending.

  4. #2998

    Common Names

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is back! Probably early 20's. I'm not sure how long she is in town for. Don't believe the fake photo they are texting out Chloe is very attractive, but she is not the image the managers are sending.
    Is this Chloe who was at Shanghai or Chloe who was at Tokyo?

  5. #2997
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was definitely the same Victoria, but unfortunately I heard she has already gone back to LA. Replaced at Shanghai by Lucy.
    I went to Shanghai and had a great time with Victoria back in May. Anyone know where is Victoria working? Will she return to Seattle anytime soon?

  6. #2996

    Chloe at Best

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]

    I had a great session with Chloe. Very pretty, 8.5 face. MM C's. Very slender. Nice black hair, middle of the back.
    Chloe is back! Probably early 20's. I'm not sure how long she is in town for. Don't believe the fake photo they are texting out Chloe is very attractive, but she is not the image the managers are sending.

  7. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for greek at a AMP.

    Also BBFS, but greek is the priority.

    Message me if you do not want to post.

    Tina was suggested to me but shs doesn't appear to be working right now.
    Tina at new spa hasn't been around for a while. I'll occasionally get it but no routine places in south Everett or Lynnwood. There was a gal at Shanghai but don't think she's there. Search function might help.

  8. #2994

    Greek? AMP

    I am looking for greek at a AMP.

    Also BBFS, but greek is the priority.

    Message me if you do not want to post.

    Tina was suggested to me but shs doesn't appear to be working right now.

  9. #2993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattleik  [View Original Post]
    Ivy is taking a break right now I believe it's just Lucy and Cici. Same day I would suggest.
    That is disappointing.

    I saw her. Tipped her up front. Great Tableshower with rimjob. Nice camelslide. She let it slip inside bare for a short bit.

    Off to the room. Ok massage. Cici joined. Covered me and both cici and Ivy rode me. DATY on both with BBBJCIM in Ivy.

    Only $100 extra. I wanted to bb Ivy. I think booking the duo killed that idea.

    Ivy is about 50. All natural.

  10. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    On Riverside? I went there once and never saw a table shower, only two old grannies who needed a bath. Seriously, the BO was strong and the HE was not worth it.
    Yeah there used to be one in the room on the back right or south east corner. Ill see if I want to waste some time disappointing a granny with a walk away for some recon.

  11. #2991

    New Massage Near Dollat Tree in Lynnwood

    Anyone know or try the new massage spot on HWY 99 (around 17225) right next door to Dollar Tree?

  12. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR25  [View Original Post]
    She was about late 20's to early 30's or so. But sounds like she's not there anymore. Since its relatively new I think its worth a visit and once the intel on the MTs becomes more frequent it may be worth another visit but I think I'm going to stick to Q massage and Shanghai / Best since they seem to have the best options for my taste with better insight into the MTs visiting. If I had seen CiCi I may have had a different outlook? Not to say Lucy wasn't good but definitely not my most memorable experience but that's a pretty high threshold as of my recent visits the past few months.
    Lucky star isn't new, it just has new owners unfortunately. It was best kept secret before that.

  13. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    On Riverside? I went there once and never saw a table shower, only two old grannies who needed a bath. Seriously, the BO was strong and the HE was not worth it.
    Yeah I've been there before no shower but the pizza was good.

  14. #2988

    Table shower?

    On Riverside? I went there once and never saw a table shower, only two old grannies who needed a bath. Seriously, the BO was strong and the HE was not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomActOffAp  [View Original Post]
    Only place is mt. Vernon next to pizza hut. Staffing / service is probably going to be mediocre at best. Approach is very exposed. Let us know how it goes.

  15. #2987
    She was about late 20's to early 30's or so. But sounds like she's not there anymore. Since its relatively new I think its worth a visit and once the intel on the MTs becomes more frequent it may be worth another visit but I think I'm going to stick to Q massage and Shanghai / Best since they seem to have the best options for my taste with better insight into the MTs visiting. If I had seen CiCi I may have had a different outlook? Not to say Lucy wasn't good but definitely not my most memorable experience but that's a pretty high threshold as of my recent visits the past few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHusky  [View Original Post]
    How old would you guess Lucy is? Looking for someone younger. I think I saw a post saying the other girls there are a bit on the Milfy side of things and wasn't sure if that applies to her as well. Never been to this shop before but open to try somewhere new this month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape