Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 535 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 8013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinHass  [View Original Post]
    Saw this her on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/408028661537

    Any info would be appreciated. DM is fine.
    Dude! Why are you making 4 separate posts asking about the same provider?

  2. #7322

    Visiting soon

    Saw this her on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/408028661537

    Any info would be appreciated. DM is fine.

  3. #7321

    Being in town soon and was looking for info.

    Anyone have any info on this lady. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/342028815010.

  4. #7320

    Visiting soon and looking for info.

    Looking on STG and saw her ad. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/342028815010

  5. #7319

    Looking for info on this one.

    Visiting the area soon and was looking around at STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/342028815010

    Anone seen her?

  6. #7318

    Saw this one this week had a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...377/3465603538

    Saw this one this week. Noticed her profile a while ago, but never took the plunge. This week I did and I'm glad I did. She gave the best CBJ I think I've ever had. Actually felt like she enjoyed it. She was very accommodating as long as you played within her rules. Which she will give you before beginning.

    I did a HH for $.5.

    I'd definitely see her again and recommend her.

  7. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger and saw Sara st. Clair? Curious to know if dropping that much on here is even worth thinking about? TIA.
    Brother spending that much money on any girl is way too much! I just want to rent that pussy not buy it LOL. MJ.

  8. #7316
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger and saw Sara st. Clair? Curious to know if dropping that much on here is even worth thinking about? TIA.
    A friend (semi retired escort) told me one of her other regulars had compiled a bucket list of girls he wanted to see, and Sara was #1 on that list. He saved up his box tops for admission. When he was telling her about his visit with Sara, he said that he should have saved that money to see someone else with a more reasonable rate. He also told her that he doubted he would see the other 2 high priced ones that are in B'ham and were #2 & #3 on his list based on his experience with #1.

  9. #7315
    Cavaliers, your box is full.

  10. #7314

    St. Clair

    Has anyone pulled the trigger and saw Sara st. Clair? Curious to know if dropping that much on here is even worth thinking about? TIA.

  11. #7313
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenicole2397

    This is a cute girl with a reasonable rate has anyone here seen her? MJ.
    If she's legit, I would agree MJ. A 250 donation for the hour with Greek included would be very reasonable.

  12. #7312

    Finding Girls

    Hey!! Just wondering are there more or better sites to find girls? I'm tracking STG, Escort Babylon, and Tryst. But those are all I currently look at.

  13. #7311
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenicole2397

    This is a cute girl with a reasonable rate has anyone here seen her? MJ.
    I tried to text her She never text back.

  14. #7310

    JadeNicole

    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenicole2397

    This is a cute girl with a reasonable rate has anyone here seen her? MJ.

  15. #7309
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/195016446

    Does anyone have any information about this girl? MJ.
    Link isn't working for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape