Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #700
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    SD Ocean Spa

    Went back to SD Ocean today. This time I was met by Joy. Paid 200 like last time. $50 for the house fee and tipped $150. I was on my lunch break today and didn't have much time so a full 30 minute session wasn't even really necessary. She left the room to get supplies and I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table. When she came into the room she asked if I wanted a massage but told her I didn't have time for it today and needed to get back to work. She got undressed and joined me at the edge of table. I played with her manmade c cups for a little bit while there was some LFK. After I was hard she got down on her knees and began a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was solid. Good depth and suction and left me wanting more at the end of our session. The cover went on and we started in doggy. Pretty good doggy. She was wet and wasn't trying to slow me down. After doggy we moved to missionary. It was pretty good as well. I put her legs up on my shoulders and really started hitting it. I didn't last much longer in missionary and ended up cumming in the cover. Joy cleaned me up and out the door I went. Solid lunch break. I would repeat with Joy.

  2. #699

    Visiting

    Hey all, been about five six months since I've been to San Diego but going to be there for a week in a few days. How's the current rotation? Is sugar still the best spot for young Asian girls?

  3. #698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Bella's Tits

    Nice review. I love your "three things I like" list! Question: are Bella's tits natural or MM?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Three things I like 1. A huge left boob 2. A huge right boob 3. My cock in between both LOL. Bella definitely delivers she's sticking the right places Latina light skin huge ass. Massage is pretty good she pulled out those titties and ran them across my back and ass flipped over no need to negotiate dropped her 200. She was Vegas type ass so I don't mind paying. She grabbed my cock spit on and started jerk me off before sliding it between her two tits. Damn the best titty job I've had in a long time. She put the cover on sliding her mouth took it all the way down gave me great eye contact while she's blowing me. She got on top she leaned in so I can suck on those melons while she pound in my cock. I returned the favor and doggy and damn those big titties slapping against each other and I'm going at it just had me nut and minutes. This girl is ex-wife material.

  4. #697
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    DD Latina Bella at Ronson Spa

    Three things I like 1. A huge left boob 2. A huge right boob 3. My cock in between both LOL. Bella definitely delivers she's sticking the right places Latina light skin huge ass. Massage is pretty good she pulled out those titties and ran them across my back and ass flipped over no need to negotiate dropped her 200. She was Vegas type ass so I don't mind paying. She grabbed my cock spit on and started jerk me off before sliding it between her two tits. Damn the best titty job I've had in a long time. She put the cover on sliding her mouth took it all the way down gave me great eye contact while she's blowing me. She got on top she leaned in so I can suck on those melons while she pound in my cock. I returned the favor and doggy and damn those big titties slapping against each other and I'm going at it just had me nut and minutes. This girl is ex-wife material.

  5. #696
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Selena at Spa Hans in Sorrento

    This place has become one of the best HJ spots in the area. Masseuses here are usually above average and pretty decent looking.

    I come here only for Selena. She is a fit athletic, flexible mature and extremely sexy provider. She gives amazing back stepping massages. She uses her heels for amazing constant pressure. Uses her toes for stronger short bursts of pressure. She has a great understanding of common trigger points. Seems like she finds a new one every time. Whenever she hits the perfect spot I give out an audible moan to let her know to focus there and she does a great job of working it loose. Everything is professional during the massage and gives full attention to her craft to please you.

    She uses oil when she gets on her hands and knees to scrape your back muscles. It feels great! It's a lighter pressure but is able to workout some knots using this movement. She gives great massages using her hands to getting hard pressure. Great at working out your traps and shoulders.

    On the flip she is a sexual fiend! She seems to enjoy eroticism. Consistent eye contact she has you believing she's your lover. Her hand jobs are so sensual with intent behind every stroke. She slowly builds up to your climax. First soft and slow leaving you wanting more while she dangles her perfect manmade Bs in front of your lips. She is the only provider that can get me to nut from HJ only. Usually need to DIY or get some fucking in. With her just pure eroticism. She has a pretty big menu just ask. Translator is needed. Make an appointment ahead of time as she gets fairly busy and takes breaks every so often.

  6. #695
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Serinty Spa / Bella

    I'm looking to pop my nut and this girl Bella took care of business. She has decent English speaking skills. She is young with nice natural breasts paired with a good personality.

    Standard CBJ with up and down motion. Moved to mish with lots of clapping sounds with a good pounding. Finished with her on top. This is where things picked up and got better. More skin clapping as she squatted over me and went to work. Her long hair was falling over me and I pulled it back and held her face to maintain eye contact while she worked. That was hot. I think she likes to be controlled vs taking control. Stayed in the moment and then Popped in the bag because I wasn't sure how long she could keep up the pace LOL. I said she's worth a repeat.

  7. #694
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Sara at Diamond Spa Lemon Grove

    This is about 25 minutes outside of San Diego but ass like Sarah is worth the drive. I have a couple local spots I go to SD but I have some work I do in lemon Grove so I thought I try the local ass. I was not disappointed she was stacked from top to bottom nice natural full C cup melons and a pretty little trim kitty. It tasted sweet too over in 69. Full menus covered of course but I bring my own thin rubber and it feels raw when she's blowing me. I'm face deep into that kitty though and she almost made me nut prematurely. From 69 she was right into reverse cowgirl I put my thumb right on her Brown hole and she doesn't flinch. I put a little pressure on it and she grinds that ass so hard. She's nice and tight I was probably the first of the day and I busted my nut pretty fast but I got exactly what I wanted. No shame in my game.

  8. #693
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Lucky Dragon Spa

    Headed back to Lucky Dragon Spa today in La Mesa. I was greeted by Emma who took me to the room. Paid her 50 for the house fee and tipped her 160. I've seen her a few times now and I've always had good experiences with her. She always has such a fun bubbly personality and her massage is always amazing. After a solid massage Emma got undressed and climbed up onto the table with me. I asked for a CBJ which was amazing like usual with her. After her BJ I asked to start in doggy. She is petite and can take a good pounding. We moved to missionary after and I spent a little bit teasing her clit with my tongue and dick before fucking her. She was pretty wet and getting into it with some moaning. After missionary she climbed up on me for cowgirl. She was really into it and it didn't take long before I came. Emma cleaned me and we still had some time on the clock so she finished the session with nice head massage.

  9. #692

    Smile & Sugar

    So I passed by Smile off Rosecrans and took a peek. Very disappointing, not very welcoming at the meta gate and barely could see the MT. She looked to be not in the mood like she woke up (2:30 pm). Dark skinned and maybe in her late 40's so nothing like the ads. So I left and went to Kokoro, but parking was full and lot of people, then headed to Sugar and met by Lucky.

    Lucky started the light massage and had to leave due to an appointment. Kayla came in who I thought was more to my liking so it worked out. Beautiful in her early 30's, light skined, had a nice booty, and a great personality. House & Tip $200 with no fuss. BBJ for 10 min was awesome, DFK, Suckling C-cup, and only made it through CG with her tight ass. After clean up she introduced me to the rest of the girls who were all hot and young. Definitely coming back on my next visit.

  10. #691

    Thai Mali at Q spa

    I saw Mali who is well reviewed on this thread. She is out in El Cajon which is a drive for me but figured to do it since all the services I received seemed like a deal. I'll pass all the usual commentary but she let me take a long video. She was ok with me sharing the video we made since she wore a mask. You can read the reviews on her but I got a video, MSOG (3), and BBFS for 360 out the door for an hour. She's put on a little weight since I saw her but still was a great fuck. If anyone else is interested in trading videos let me know or send a PM.

  11. #690

    Alexa at Kokoro Spa

    Well that was pretty lame. After hearing so many awesome reviews of this place I went to check it out myself. I drew a big booty Latina named Alexa. Face was 6/10, booty was 8/10.

    I pay for an hour and tipped accordingly to the fair market value of other places for an hour. First off, she speaks no English and had to get the phone to translate but it was having problems with the translation. Gives me a decent massage no teasing or any signs that this was going to be more than a massage. On the flip she gives me a CBJ. I ask if 69, or DATY is on the menu she says, no. No LFK, DFK like some of the providers at the place do, just CBJ and CFS. I'm down with CFS but c'mon, you got to do a little more to get me going. It was very rushed, ended with an HJ for the finish because there was no build to it. Didn't even get the full hour, most AMP's will give you a massage till your hour is up. It was pretty much a rushed session, I could have done a better job myself.

    To be fair she did say she was new. And that was clearly evident.

  12. #689
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Jojo at Kokoro Spa

    Girls like Jojo are white I can't stay married. Girls I like to get freaky and do freaky things just too much for me to handle. This girl JoJo was the definition of girlfriend experience. First off we started to make out right away even before the massage to put me at ease. Good massage no lie at least 40 minutes worth which is unheard of. Flip me over we started to make out more we start to stroke me off. The shirt or rub my balls with one hand moved her hand for some ass action too around my brown hole. This got me wondering if I was going to get my salad tossed. I didn't have to wait long sorry to lick my balls my taint lifting my hips and ate that ass out. Wow this girl was outstanding. Totally caught me off guard in the best way. Went right back to my cock give me a nice warm raw BJ. From there she got on top of the rubber on she grinded her hips down and bounced those titties. I put her in doggy for the finish the sound of my balls smacking her ass had me nut in no time. What a fun girl.

  13. #688
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Pure Massage

    Coco was my girl and she was pretty hot from top to bottom. Probably around 5' 1 amd 110 lbs with all natural C cup melons. After the usual routine of a massage I will say it was better than most and she actually put about 40 minutes in which we all knows unheard of these days. I haven't joked around with her that I wasn't expecting a real massage and she giggled and told me she'd be doing good care of me. She lay between my legs put the cover on is blew the hell out of me. I mean there must have been gold in my cock the way this girl was sucking. What you got on top and she grind it away. She leaned in so I could suck on those titties. It was so tight. I drove it from the bottom to see those titties bounce. She had a great ass so I definitely had to put her in dog and pounded my way home. Nothing better than seeing big titties flop as you pound to go from behind. I told her I wanted to finish on her chin she told me okay but I got off the table she put a pillow down the floor and got on her knees. Tried to jerk me off until I blew my load right over her lips. Damn this girl you have some kinky fun in her. Afterwards typical cleanup bottled water hug and kiss goodbye. Place is definitely worth a repeat.

  14. #687
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    SD Ocean Spa

    Went to check out SD Ocean Spa today after reading the reviews on here about it. I was greeted by Crystal who took me back to the room. She asked how long I wanted to stay and told her just 30 minutes today. She told me $50 for the half hour house fee. I handed her $200 total. She told me to undress and she would be back. While I was still getting undressed she came back into the room and immediately started making out with me. I picked her up and held her while we kept kissing. Started kissing her neck and laid her down on the bed. I slid her dress up and saw she wasn't wearing panties. Started eating her out and enjoying some DATY. She held my face in her pussy and wasn't letting me out. After a few minutes of this she got me up and took her dress off. She dropped to her knees and gave me an amazing BBBJ. Got her up onto the bed we got into 69 for a few minutes. She put the cover on and got on top of me for cowgirl. She fucked me pretty good and I almost came but was able to stop her and move her to doggy. We started in doggy on the bed and it only lasted a few more minutes before I came. She cleaned me up and left to get me a water. I was getting dressed and crystal and her friend Megan came in. Megan started rubbing my dick through my pants and told me to come back soon to fuck them both. I might have to give that a shot but I had a lot of fun 1 on 1 with Crystal.

  15. #686

    Winter at Mira Mesa wellness

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13282530.html

    Wanted to try this new place,the operator suggested Winter for me since she offers more extras than other girls. Wow Winter is the best! Most enthusiastic girl I have paid for in an AMP. I wish more were like her. I am always freshly showered and a good looking guy, so they are usually nice to me, but Winter was like a new girlfriend. She danced a little while stroking me over my underwear and I was squeezing her ass and tits. We were DFK the whole time, it was hot. She sat me down and pulled my underwear off then went straight into an amazing BBBJ. I didn't want to cum too fast and her mouth was too good, so I stood up and she asked if she could lick my ass, it was a first for me, but felt amazing. After a few minutes of that joy, I returned the favor with about 10 minutes of DATY plus some of her starfish. She was clean and fresh, I loved it. Then I wanted to fuck, I went BB for 3. And it was well worth it. We started with closed Mish and I nearly came after a few strokes, she was soo wet and tight. I didn't want to blow too soon, so we changed position ever 5 minutes or so. We went CG, K9, RCG then I layed down to finish with BBBJ and a light prostate tickle. I blew soo hard, she is a keeper. I got a full hours worth of her. She said she would take me to the table shower and fuck me there next time, She's the perfect mix of beauty, sexiness, and playful charm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape