Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 806
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #356

    Short Asian gal

    Just got out the shower after seeing her, definitely worth it with her, 5' Asian gal, cute petite, not painful to look at. Gives amazing scratches / massage while you cuddle. Not looking to spoil this apple to the masses, DM for more.

  2. #355

    SweetSweetJane and Eymi

    Have any of you fine gentlemen seen either one? Eymi is on site from time to time and I have sent messages, but she doesn't seem to reply. Wondering if anyone has been successful in setting anything up with her.

    SweetSweetJane looks good, also tried to reach out but her communication hasn't been great.

  3. #354
    It's quite strange actually. If you go to delete account, it says it can't be recovered. You can deactivate, but her profile said deleted. Maybe she contacted an admin to get it back somehow. Also she it came back on first time, it's said her last day was like the 21st I want to say, so seems like she is undecided.

    It's a shame, because her schedule doesn't align with mine at all and would have loved to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1111  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of weird. So you can undelete profiles? It still says she is quitting October 25 in her profile, though.

  4. #353

    Please share any info on these on cuddlecomfort

    Anybody tried Miss_simone, Tcuddlegirl, Mari_m, cuddlewithboo, Lovenira. Please share your inputs. Appreciate it.

  5. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktr345  [View Original Post]
    She is back online.
    That's kind of weird. So you can undelete profiles? It still says she is quitting October 25 in her profile, though.

  6. #351

    Vanessa is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Econ911  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she deleted it herself. If they do it, it would stay banned.
    She is back online.

  7. #350
    Pretty sure she deleted it herself. If they do it, it would stay banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcup74  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they deleted Vanessaesa. I was going to be in her area this week and tried looking her up and she didn't appear in search. I checked my messages and saw her deleted profile.

    If anyone has her contact info I'd love to be able to shoot her over a message for a session.

  8. #349

    She deleted herself

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcup74  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they deleted Vanessaesa. I was going to be in her area this week and tried looking her up and she didn't appear in search. I checked my messages and saw her deleted profile.

    If anyone has her contact info I'd love to be able to shoot her over a message for a session.
    I have messaged her number. But I am not sure if she will reply. I tried to contact her but she said she has stopped doing it as she has to maintain her worklife balance. But you can try your luck.

  9. #348
    I had a session with her couple of months ago. She said she will be no longer hosting on Michigan avenue as she is vacating and moving to burbs starting October. She never gives her contact info. Everything is through her DMs. She is a cool chick, very friendly but doesn't seems to offer anything extra, allows a little bit of roaming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcup74  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they deleted Vanessaesa. I was going to be in her area this week and tried looking her up and she didn't appear in search. I checked my messages and saw her deleted profile.

    If anyone has her contact info I'd love to be able to shoot her over a message for a session.

  10. #347
    Looks like they deleted Vanessaesa. I was going to be in her area this week and tried looking her up and she didn't appear in search. I checked my messages and saw her deleted profile.

    If anyone has her contact info I'd love to be able to shoot her over a message for a session.

  11. #346

  12. #345
    That explains it.

    I would say right now there are slim pickings on CC for Amamzing service. In no specific order only 3 come to mind that I would recommend.

    Sweetlana7.

    Bunny2.

    Yorestruly2.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    They were just deactivated.

  13. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Econ911  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any cuddles with that name on the CC.
    They were just deactivated.

  14. #343
    Can't find any cuddles with that name on the CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Tried search and combed thru the board, no cait_.

  15. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Econ911  [View Original Post]
    If you use the search option everyone has been discussed except foxiemoxie. Not sure who the other one is. If anyone has info on foxiemoxie shoot me a pm anytime. Are.
    Tried search and combed thru the board, no cait_.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape