Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 930 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12850

    One cool chick

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/89392671

    Usually it's obvious when chicks use a filter or face swap / change tool. I saw this once maybe 3 - 4 weeks ago and then again very recently. Get this. She looks nothing like the photos online. She somehow looks significantly better. Physique, attitude, chill level all were top tier. I had to Turn some serious charm on but eventually had my inquiries about a secret menu acknowledged. She's had ads on PD before but pretty limited otherwise. I don't mind paying a bit of a premium as long as services reflect that. Ben Franklin was in my pocket x the number of legs an octopus has and I gave them all to her she did not disappoint. Be good to her and she'll do the same to you.

  2. #12849
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's has good not great reviews. First review was on 2000, last 2022.

    She's got that GILF look. Not sure what's she asking nowadays.

    But if it's a bucket list thing for you, then go for it.
    Yeah, I've seen recent pictures of her. In my opinion, her face looks cute. But I think we all know why I would like to see her LOL. I've been doing research and I've been hearing different things about her as well.

    So I'm still indecisive. Especially since I would have to fly out to see her, rent a car, get a room for the night, etc.

  3. #12848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    That sounds ok. Since you don't usually see females that tall providing it makes me wonder if its a trans, hence the reason for the anal side? IDK prob just me and my over thinking things. Haven't found a kitty shot of her yet. Guess I'll have to ask for one.
    A.

    Don't think you're over thinking it I think she is T look on tryst shoe size 13 holy shit I am almost as tall as her and I am only shoe size 11.

  4. #12847

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Six reviews on TER and some have said they have used that hole. Pretty sure they would call out a trans if it was.
    Yes kinda figured that after she got multi reviews but I can't read them. Happy I'm wrong.

  5. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    That sounds ok. Since you don't usually see females that tall providing it makes me wonder if its a trans, hence the reason for the anal side? IDK prob just me and my over thinking things. Haven't found a kitty shot of her yet. Guess I'll have to ask for one.
    Six reviews on TER and some have said they have used that hole. Pretty sure they would call out a trans if it was.

  6. #12845

    Nove

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Based off the reviews she's BB and really pushes the anal side more. From what it seems, scheduling with her ensures the best prep.

    For the event, I wouldn't call her last minute but she might be fun from the sounds of things.
    That sounds ok. Since you don't usually see females that tall providing it makes me wonder if its a trans, hence the reason for the anal side? IDK prob just me and my over thinking things. Haven't found a kitty shot of her yet. Guess I'll have to ask for one.

  7. #12844
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her to but wasnt sure at first if she was real woman from older pics, guess she's real, she had better boobs before the implants. Can't read the ter reviews so not sure how her session goes. Would hope she's bb but get the feeling she isn't. Hopefully someone has good intel.
    Based off the reviews she's BB and really pushes the anal side more. From what it seems, scheduling with her ensures the best prep.

    For the event, I wouldn't call her last minute but she might be fun from the sounds of things.

  8. #12843

    Lacy love

    Has anyone seen her recently? I don't doubt she is real. But last forum mention was 2023. I'm trying to verify if the pics are still accurate and if anyone can attest to her quality of service here recently. Pm is open. I have a MILF thing so she could scratch that itch for me if reports are good. She also requires a selfie, which is traditionally something I avoid. I assume no one has had any issues with her in that regard? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie

  9. #12842

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, here's her other ad with a link to her reviews, might be true!

    https://sexycourtesan.com/nova-love/main.html
    Been wanting to see her to but wasnt sure at first if she was real woman from older pics, guess she's real, she had better boobs before the implants. Can't read the ter reviews so not sure how her session goes. Would hope she's bb but get the feeling she isn't. Hopefully someone has good intel.

  10. #12841

    Nova Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    Agreed, here's her other ad with a link to her reviews, might be true!

    https://sexycourtesan.com/nova-love/main.html

  11. #12840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Celli1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    No, but I'm thinking the same thing.

  12. #12839

    Nova Love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    Seems a little TGTBT.

  13. #12838

    Kinda old now

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Minka (huge boob Korean porn star) post on her X page plenty of times that she is doing bookings in Vegas. Has anyone had an appointment / date with her? She's my favorite porn star and was curious about being with her. I don't have a TER account. Any info helps. Thanks.

    Thanks.
    She's has good not great reviews. First review was on 2000, last 2022.

    She's got that GILF look. Not sure what's she asking nowadays.

    But if it's a bucket list thing for you, then go for it.

  14. #12837

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    She offers BBFS just have to ask for it.
    What were the damages?

  15. #12836

    Chewed off the wrong head

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Wasn't me, chief. I don't even know this girl you are talking about. But you are new here, maybe you will figure out how to actually read through the thread and see who it was who posted the comment about his date with her. Or not.
    No pun intended but looks like the OP post is already deleted, I'm guessing admin stepped in.

    Either case, not sure the reason behind the fake report, either a friend of the escort (to help her out) or a hater just trying to cause her problems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape