Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 3831
-
11-09-25 16:56 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 309Grove st open again?
Couple weeks ago I text and reply said closed for couple weeks for remodeling?? I see ad up on STG with Grove st in it Ypsi.
-
11-03-25 15:55 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks
Thanks for reply.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 21:32 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 145Eastern Arts Massage on Hogback Rd.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 14:50 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 309Back walking?
Hi there any good Back walking ladys in the AnnArbor area? Thanks.
-
10-28-25 18:56 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Natasha. Just the best. Reliable, sexy, sexy massage, fantastic tits. Got to hang out the other day. It's not Ann Arbor. Novi area. Safe clean condo. And she very cool. Reminds me of Ava Addams. No FS no BJ. But the tit job. Great!
-
10-21-25 14:41 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 117CiCi at Bamboo.
I've enjoyed CiCi when she's here in A2 at Bamboo. Also at Lotus in Kalamazoo when she's there. Seems to stay at each location 2-3 months and switches back and forth. My favorite with her is to ask for "soft" massage. It ends up being an incredible teasing session that gets me charged up and a good strong finish. She does allow some nice roaming and shows some flesh. She's a good resource for a half hour of tease and release. $50 door. $50 tip.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 10:45 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 261https://adultfantacy.com/ads/14608
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 10:43 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 261JARS moved to Packard. That's an old Google upload.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 09:12 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 612Jars
I googled it and it seems to be in the same building as a JARS cannibis on main street.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:30 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 190450 Main?
Where is this place please? Is there a name for this place or address please?
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:21 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 187Shangra is too much haggling over price. It's been the same two providers dating back to lulus departure. Ann Arbor needs better options. A place like Tiffany's in Ann Arbor would put Shangra out of business imo. Full is available there but it's uninspired.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]
Last time I went to grove the provider was rather large. The time before that, different girl, had horrible B. O. It's so hit or miss there. They were great when first opening.
-
10-15-25 13:53 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 209Grove Rd or Shang ra La
Any recent visits to grove or Shang ra la?
Board has been quiet about both places recently.
I saw a while back Shang ra la more can be had but last time I was there it was an expensive HJ with a lot of haggling.
-
10-14-25 21:13 #3459Regular Member

Posts: 8No, I meant the Sunshine in Pontiac.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 20:17 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 187Sunshine in Jackson? I haven't seen Anne at Tiffany but Lucky is super cute imo.
Originally Posted by BoscoManjp
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 17:47 #3457Regular Member

Posts: 8Choice to be made
For those of you with experience at both Wendy at Sunshine and Anne at Tiffany, which would you go to?
Mainly wondering which is most attractive in both face and body. Service is hopefully fun with both but an attractive younger (20-30's) is most important in this decision. If there's somewhere else you consider I'd be interested too but these seem to be the best current options from what I've gathered. As always the knowledge and sharing here is always appreciated.












Reply With Quote





