Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35344

    Sarah

    I've tried muliple times with no response. We use to hoopup on a regular so not sure what happened. She is definitely GFE and was always a good time. I last saw her in richmond and the location was good but everytime I've seen her in Petersburg the spots have been sketchy. I've never had a problem but I'm just saying be alert down there. Hopefully someone will get her attention and report back.

  2. #35343
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/194955182

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Texted her and she asked "where you are", and it just sounded like they are baiting for someone to fall in.

  3. #35342

    Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah in Petersburg since she started posting again? She legit GFE? DM me please and let me know how it went and how her latest location is.

    Thanks 🙏.

  4. #35341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Che figa like Alicia Silverstone or alyssa lovelace porno.
    She's about 50 lbs bigger now. But still sexy.

  5. #35340
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Her BJ skills are insane, she fit my dick and balls in her mouth and I'm a little above average. I mean she just makes the whole thing disappear, I busted in her throat and she just kept it all in there. I don't have the desire to fuck her at all though, to each their own.
    Damn I will have to go back! Thanks for that information!!

  6. #35339

    Ooh and aah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Last night? I'm pretty sure that's Jessica S. And she's been in RVA for legit 19 or 20 years. Came here for college, stayed for the rock. Attached is how she looked when she was hostessing in Shockoe Bottom.
    Che figa like Alicia Silverstone or alyssa lovelace porno.

  7. #35338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up before she leaves.

    Last night Special.

    Skip the games https://share.google/KoF0I48y33IuDyVPG.
    Last night? I'm pretty sure that's Jessica S. And she's been in RVA for legit 19 or 20 years. Came here for college, stayed for the rock. Attached is how she looked when she was hostessing in Shockoe Bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251014-224034.jpg‎  

  8. #35337

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Re or Pepper as some of you guys call her well I can say she is bigger than her pics but delivers a decent session at her apt that is in a decent neighborhood. She let me in and she has a mattress that had sheets that was on the floor which was a letdown but oh well. He got comfortable and she had be lay back and she gave a solid BBBJ that I almost busted but I held on because I wanted to get behind that big ol ass. Wrapped up and Hit that thang doggy style and slapped that ass and watched it ripple. Her moans were nice and I pounded a bit more slapped her ass again and filled the bag. She gave me a paper towel to clean up and I was on my way. Again she delivers but the atmosphere was below average. Decent but and I may see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/194772208
    Her BJ skills are insane, she fit my dick and balls in her mouth and I'm a little above average. I mean she just makes the whole thing disappear, I busted in her throat and she just kept it all in there. I don't have the desire to fuck her at all though, to each their own.

  9. #35336

    Jazzy

    Hit her up before she leaves.

    Last night Special.

    Skip the games https://share.google/KoF0I48y33IuDyVPG.

  10. #35335
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her. Should I cancel? What happened?
    She's a brownskin girl, useless bbj and not that attractive in my opinion.

  11. #35334

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Rates to ride that ride?
    Is she under $600? Even the ones that got hit with the ugly stick want 600-700 now.

  12. #35333
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    These are not her pics, found out the hard way a couple months ago, I repeat don't do it, you will be very disappointed!!
    I have an appointment with her. Should I cancel? What happened?

  13. #35332

    I'd say great with superb skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Try this one. You won't be dissapointed.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7866422921
    Very long stressful week, weary, I made late evening HH first time appointment with Diamante / Gramo.

    I had a bit of erectile dysfunction at beginning of session which didn't stifle her quest for pleasing me as a great performer would.

    With her mission of getting the show going strong with help from her exceptional pompoir skill and awesome sexy GF demeanor.

    She led the script, cowgirl, missionary then doggie with covered BJ in between.

    She looks like her photos but better in person. Her sexual energy enthusiasm was stellar from the time I walked in until I left.

    Everything covered 30 minutes 1. 6 Absolutely no sign of monkey and no smoke smell. She is super clean with soft skin and.

    Very pleasing to my eyes.

    Breasts felt natural but likely enhanced, nipples were stand out and appetizing. Super Sensuous.

    We did no lip kissing until I was leaving she gave me a quick lip kiss.

    The way she was kissing me all over during session was plenty good and satisfying.

    First impression she is one of my all time top three in Escort congeniality with skills.

    I did have difficult time booking first appointment. Perhaps my fault, I usually wait a few weeks to month or two between appointment requests if I don't get a text reply.

    My second text request for appointment today hit the jackpot.

    Hopefully my next appointment will be easy to book.

    Thanks to Southman for convincing me to continue trying to book her.

    Diamante / Gramo showed great things are worth the wait.

    No buyers remorse. I hope to visit her again next week.

  14. #35331

    Pwincessre

    Re or Pepper as some of you guys call her well I can say she is bigger than her pics but delivers a decent session at her apt that is in a decent neighborhood. She let me in and she has a mattress that had sheets that was on the floor which was a letdown but oh well. He got comfortable and she had be lay back and she gave a solid BBBJ that I almost busted but I held on because I wanted to get behind that big ol ass. Wrapped up and Hit that thang doggy style and slapped that ass and watched it ripple. Her moans were nice and I pounded a bit more slapped her ass again and filled the bag. She gave me a paper towel to clean up and I was on my way. Again she delivers but the atmosphere was below average. Decent but and I may see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/194772208

  15. #35330

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try for any of that since it was my first visit and I just did a qv. I'll go for longer next time and see what she's down for.
    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape