Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18417
-
10-14-25 19:12 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 707I have a big white beard and after the massage was done I went to piss yes I was mister strawberry I was actually a little upset.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 18:23 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 331RS Visit
Had a recent visit to one of the new places, actually hate to post it's a little embarrassing but here it goes. Stopped by only one other car in the lot and I understand two therapist are currently working. I draw Happy, nice enthusiastic seemed a good vide. I did pass by another therapist who was busy, very attractive and I recognized her from another location. Happy gave an excellent massage with lots of effort. As time neared for the main event, Angela came in she finished her customer and offered two therapist, I reluctantly declined. Angela leaves an Happy makes herself comfortable, BTW she speaks zero english other than her name. I also want to point out before I finish this story I have not notice anything unusual or smelt anything unusual through out my exploring with Happy. Cover goes on and we ride off into the sunset. Happy cleans me up. At least I thought, she ask about more massage, but I declined. I did notice a spot on the sheets, but prepared to leave. Changing clothes at home I realize Happy was somewhere in a menstrual cycle! Anyone else experienced such a situation? I can't be the only one!
-
10-14-25 16:47 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 828Bummer. I didn't do a covid test but did fall ill after one of my visits elsewhere awhile back. She did have a cough going in but I never think much about a one off cough because I've been in that situation several times and it usually happens when I'm already face to face haha. On the flipside, it saved me money the next week.
Originally Posted by PatBateman69
[View Original Post]
Cold season incoming, get the shots you find helpful and best of luck with the dice roll in between.
-
10-14-25 15:59 #16779Regular Member

Posts: 20Route
I hate to do this because I like the girls here and I've enjoyed my visits with them but I'm pretty sure I got covid from Monica a few weeks ago.
Massage was meh but did have some teasing. Negotiated on the flip. Settled for L2. She took off her top and had some nice c cups, pretty sexy.
She laid on top of me; started playing with her tongue some then threw a plastic sandwich bag on my dick and went to town. Her dick sucking skills.
Were phenomenal though and I let all my mayo go. Truly a good time but the covid sucked.
-
10-14-25 14:06 #16778Regular Member

Posts: 10Same
I had the same dream as well. Didn't offer, ended massage, had to ask for the finish.
Originally Posted by IBNice69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 05:43 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 113Full box
PM me info please.
Originally Posted by ColtsRn123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 23:26 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 1136Well that did t take long. I'm sure you know by now your box is full and was when I tried much earlier. She must be a popular one. I have interest if you get a chance to send it.
Originally Posted by ColtsRn123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 21:08 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 131Drop those keywords into Google and you get a map. Ie, "jasmine spa grandview nashville".
Originally Posted by Luckyshamrock
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 17:07 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 1136Care to share rates on this one?
Originally Posted by Magpie77
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:35 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 54Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by ColtsRn123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:32 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 54Hard to decipher th locations since I am not from the area. A PM would be helpful for details.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:01 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 131Many good reviews have just been posted. Are you looking for something other than our current offerings?
Originally Posted by Luckyshamrock
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 15:53 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 514Who is who?
Which massage girl is Danni? The blond or dark haired? They must be great massage girls sense all that ink don't work for some dudes. Maybe I can give a try to them if I can get away from my crazy ex gf making me do dick appts.
Originally Posted by SigMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 14:33 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 54Visiting advice
I am driving tomorrow from Cincy to Nashville for work. Hoping to have a great experience whether it's an agency or AMP. Any advice would be much appreciated as I've never had fun in Nashville before. Also looking at Louisville but haven't received any responses from that forum members.
-
10-13-25 13:23 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 47UTR black beauty
I have a UTR black beauty that is looking for new friends. Hit me with a messge if you are a senior member.










Reply With Quote





