Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have. She's the girl in the black sheer top and panties + 40 lb probably LOL. Huge natural tits. In my dream I just played with them after the massage while she gave me an excellent L1.

  2. #30606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsMcfloppin  [View Original Post]
    Bro I didn't know she gave you the blew balls to! And she wanted your face pic. Oh no! What I maybe would of done then when I got home is spred the money on the bed and make of vid only of the money and my boner jacking off and then say No Soup for You and her name when I cum and then send her the vid. That would of really rubbed it in on that bad hooker.
    Oh and of course I get the death threat text from some dude named Hector Carmillo from the "Sinaloa Cartel" or something like that asking why I'm wasting his girls' time.

  3. #30605
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Link just points to the forum.
    Apologies, anyone see this one: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-35981.html.

  4. #30604

    Blew Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the advice from everyone and glad I used my big head to think. Yeah, just within the hour I spent down there I saw way too much chaotic action from all the homeless and a lot of suspicious vehicles parking in the lot with their engines running. Blue balls sucks but it's better than being robbed! Thanks!
    Bro I didn't know she gave you the blew balls to! And she wanted your face pic. Oh no! What I maybe would of done then when I got home is spred the money on the bed and make of vid only of the money and my boner jacking off and then say No Soup for You and her name when I cum and then send her the vid. That would of really rubbed it in on that bad hooker.

  5. #30603
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen this one:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    I visited this # before but it was a different named gal. The one I saw was Helena (who was a blast! This one is Victoria.

    Appreciate any info, thanks!
    Link just points to the forum.

  6. #30602

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys just had another great session with Lynn. She wanted me to mention that she wants to make new friends so if you're interested just let me know.

    Just to answer some questions up front no I don't know about her pricing and no I won't tell you. No she doesn't post ads or does she have pictures. If you want to see what she looks like just ask her.
    Is her number still the same?

  7. #30601

    Visiting

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this one:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    I visited this # before but it was a different named gal. The one I saw was Helena (who was a blast! This one is Victoria.

    Appreciate any info, thanks!

  8. #30600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsMcfloppin  [View Original Post]
    I use to go to Harding all the time but I don't go there no more and decided that along time ago. Harding use to be kind of nice but it ain't been for years now. Way to much stuff is off there. She maybe was trying to rob you. If a hooker is at Harding then I maybe won't do IT good with her and hope she will stay someplace else. Down town sucks to but it is the parking and all that crap there.
    Appreciate the advice from everyone and glad I used my big head to think. Yeah, just within the hour I spent down there I saw way too much chaotic action from all the homeless and a lot of suspicious vehicles parking in the lot with their engines running. Blue balls sucks but it's better than being robbed! Thanks!

  9. #30599

    Re: Harding

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had luck with these girls? I spoke to one and she gave me a room number, then all of a sudden she was in a different room and a suspicious black car pulled up right outside of the door with a guy just sitting in the driver seat looking left and right as I walked around. I didn't trust the situation so I bailed out and left, but in my mind that is not a normal chain of events. Then she kept asking me to knock on the door and send a picture of my face while I was texting her for clarity on the situation. Hoping to hear other experiences.
    Have to be careful. Just never know what is going to happen. Harding has always been a sketchy area of Nashville. It use to be real bad but has cleaned up some. I was married to a Latina. They can be super wild and very clever. I like the Asians.

  10. #30598

    Lynn

    Hey guys just had another great session with Lynn. She wanted me to mention that she wants to make new friends so if you're interested just let me know.

    Just to answer some questions up front no I don't know about her pricing and no I won't tell you. No she doesn't post ads or does she have pictures. If you want to see what she looks like just ask her.

  11. #30597

    Harding

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had luck with these girls? I spoke to one and she gave me a room number, then all of a sudden she was in a different room and a suspicious black car pulled up right outside of the door with a guy just sitting in the driver seat looking left and right as I walked around. I didn't trust the situation so I bailed out and left, but in my mind that is not a normal chain of events. Then she kept asking me to knock on the door and send a picture of my face while I was texting her for clarity on the situation. Hoping to hear other experiences.
    I use to go to Harding all the time but I don't go there no more and decided that along time ago. Harding use to be kind of nice but it ain't been for years now. Way to much stuff is off there. She maybe was trying to rob you. If a hooker is at Harding then I maybe won't do IT good with her and hope she will stay someplace else. Down town sucks to but it is the parking and all that crap there.

  12. #30596
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had luck with these girls? I spoke to one and she gave me a room number, then all of a sudden she was in a different room and a suspicious black car pulled up right outside of the door with a guy just sitting in the driver seat looking left and right as I walked around. I didn't trust the situation so I bailed out and left, but in my mind that is not a normal chain of events. Then she kept asking me to knock on the door and send a picture of my face while I was texting her for clarity on the situation. Hoping to hear other experiences.
    Guys. Please don't send any provider a picture of your face or personal info. It's a recipe for disaster! That is all.

  13. #30595
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsMcfloppin  [View Original Post]
    Wow bro! Sounds so good!

    And you say she done the DT. I have got many BJs from so many girls but only 2 of more than 500 girls done the kinda BJ that FEELS SO GOOD YOU CAN'T STAND IT and my hole body stiffens and my hands grab the sides of the bed to hold on reel tite and I shake all over and go OH FUCK YEAH! And it tingels all over until I sqirt buckets of cum. Then there is the kinda BJ some girls given me that is more the sooving and relaxing kinda BJ.

    Only thing I don't like when a girl does that Hot To It spit on that thang and spits a lugy on it because that is disrespecting the boner. Turns me off any time that happens and next girl who spits on my boner and I will stop and say HEY RESPECT THE BONER! But I all ways love when girls suck my boner and suck it good.

    Was you just getting a blow and go or did she give you fool service?.
    So far my visits have been B&G. She totally respected the boner and no luggi's were spat upon mine LOL One of the few women who seemed to get off while lovin' on the knob and did not mind some facial splash either.

  14. #30594

    Complete Time Waster

    https://tryst.link/escort/redheadedkinkyprincess

    This one right here is a complete time waster. Comm's are good. Everything was setup for last Sunday and I show to her place in Hermitage. I was a few minutes early but message her, she says she now feels rushed and it be only 10 minutes. Well 20 minutes later I get that she is panicked and is calling it off. Then the next day, I get an apology message. So I try again and comms are good, and even confirm the night before on date and time. I stay in the parking lot until she is ready. I message her my ETA and then I message when I get there and nothing. However, while sitting there for 25 minutes I do see her step outside her apartment is raggedy sweat pants and a t-shirt to smoke along with a really old woman. Good luck to others. I am done trying with this one. There are much hotter ones who actually want to provide service.

  15. #30593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Harding Latinas

    Anybody had luck with these girls? I spoke to one and she gave me a room number, then all of a sudden she was in a different room and a suspicious black car pulled up right outside of the door with a guy just sitting in the driver seat looking left and right as I walked around. I didn't trust the situation so I bailed out and left, but in my mind that is not a normal chain of events. Then she kept asking me to knock on the door and send a picture of my face while I was texting her for clarity on the situation. Hoping to hear other experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape