Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Had to run down to San Diego for a quick meeting and stopped by Kokoro Spa. Kata greeted me at the door and took me back to the room. Usually go for a 30 minute session but today went for an hour. House fee was 70. She started with a massage that turned into body to body. On the flip the body to body continued and we started talking about extras. Ended up settling on CBJ and CFS for 250 tip. Decided to treat myself and enjoy it because up to that point it had been amazing. Kata left to gather some supplies. When she returned she got the cover on me and started a CBJ. CBJ was really nice. We started CFS in doggy. Kata has a nice ass and I loved pounding her cheeks. After doggy she got on top and rode me in cowgirl. Kata knew what she was doing and it didn't take long for me to unload in the cover. Had a good time with her. Very beautiful, good service and a great personality.
    Greetings Monger Brother visiting from OC / LA.

    Nice session report brother, but I got to ask.

    Last month (9/16/25) you visited Kokoro Spa and had a session with Abby. $50 HF for 30-Min. 's & $150 Extra Tip for DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, & CFS (Mish & Doggy).

    You said; ". She asked if I wanted to go another round, but I didn't have it in me to go another round".

    This time you visited Koroko Spa again (10/17/25) and had a session with Kata. $70 HF for 60-Min. 's & $250 for only CBJ & CFS (ACG & Doggy).

    Why would you pay an extra $100 more with Kata (and get less services) than with Abby, and also why buy a 1-Hour session when you putter-out at 30-Min's?

    I know many of us feel that if we buy the longer session, then we're expected to donate a bigger Extra Tip, but the going rate for a CBJ & CFS combo is usually only $160.

    -So why pay more?

  2. #708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Kokoro spa

    Had to run down to San Diego for a quick meeting and stopped by Kokoro Spa. Kata greeted me at the door and took me back to the room. Usually go for a 30 minute session but today went for an hour. House fee was 70. She started with a massage that turned into body to body. On the flip the body to body continued and we started talking about extras. Ended up settling on CBJ and CFS for 250 tip. Decided to treat myself and enjoy it because up to that point it had been amazing. Kata left to gather some supplies. When she returned she got the cover on me and started a CBJ. CBJ was really nice. We started CFS in doggy. Kata has a nice ass and I loved pounding her cheeks. After doggy she got on top and rode me in cowgirl. Kata knew what she was doing and it didn't take long for me to unload in the cover. Had a good time with her. Very beautiful, good service and a great personality.

  3. #707
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Winter at Mira Mesa wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeer  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13282530.html

    Wanted to try this new place,the operator suggested Winter for me since she offers more extras than other girls. Wow Winter is the best! Most enthusiastic girl I have paid for in an AMP. I wish more were like her. I am always freshly showered and a good looking guy, so they are usually nice to me, but Winter was like a new girlfriend. She danced a little while stroking me over my underwear and I was squeezing her ass and tits. We were DFK the whole time, it was hot. She sat me down and pulled my underwear off then went straight into an amazing BBBJ. I didn't want to cum too fast and her mouth was too good, so I stood up and she asked if she could lick my ass, it was a first for me, but felt amazing. After a few minutes of that joy, I returned the favor with about 10 minutes of DATY plus some of her starfish. She was clean and fresh, I loved it. Then I wanted to fuck, I went BB for 3. And it was well worth it. We started with closed Mish and I nearly came after a few strokes, she was soo wet and tight. I didn't want to blow too soon, so we changed position ever 5 minutes or so. We went CG, K9, RCG then I layed down to finish with BBBJ and a light prostate tickle. I blew soo hard, she is a keeper. I got a full hours worth of her. She said she would take me to the table shower and fuck me there next time, She's the perfect mix of beauty, sexiness, and playful charm.
    I went here this morning and was lucky to be greeted by Winter she had an attractive face, if I saw her on the street I might assume she's Korean. She's got a great personality too, very bubbly and warm. And great service too, she was stroking my pole good and hard with a double action grip that felt amazing. Honestly, I love getting warmed up with a good old fashioned handy, but many girls just skip to the BJ. And talk about BJs, winter gave me one of the best BBJs I've in recent memory. Took her time and alternated perfectly between her hands and mouth, she took every bit of direction well, and was just a pleasure to be around. She's super toned body, She looks great and everything she did during service was amazing. She also does bare service for an extra.

  4. #706

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Omagic  [View Original Post]
    Golden Hour with the Blonde Empress Annie at Balboa Wellness.

    I had been hearing whispers about a tall Chinese stunner with striking blonde hair and a body that could melt steel. So when the opportunity came to book with Annie, I didn't hesitate. She opened the door with a playful smile about 5'3", with long Ming blonde hair, enhanced 34 C tits hugged tight under a lacy bra, and legs for days. Her trimmed kitty peeked through her thong as she led me in.

    The room was clean, dimly lit with a spa-like vibe. She started with a legit massage, working my shoulders and lower back like a pro. On the flip, her hands wandered and so did my mind. We locked eyes and went straight into LFK, then DFK her lips were soft, and she tasted sweet.

    She slowly made her way down, licking and teasing, before treating me to a top-tier BBBJ wet, deep, with just the right amount of BLS. Her tongue worked like magic while she maintained eye contact. Some TUMA and playful strokes had me right on edge.
    Thanks for the review! Is the pic accurate? Is that really her in the pic?

  5. #705
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Visited happy Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad.

    Paid the house fee saw Tina? 35- 45 imo decent body, made me wait as she was with another client comes in asks me if I want pow pow I say yes. Started off with a great BBBJ very sensual, her on the table mish into k9 finished in bag was on my way.

    6/10 would repeat.
    Thanks for the report bro, could you send me a PM about the address?

  6. #704
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, been about five six months since I've been to San Diego but going to be there for a week in a few days. How's the current rotation? Is sugar still the best spot for young Asian girls?
    From what 50+ been posting, it seems that way.

  7. #703
    Visited happy Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad.

    Paid the house fee saw Tina? 35- 45 imo decent body, made me wait as she was with another client comes in asks me if I want pow pow I say yes. Started off with a great BBBJ very sensual, her on the table mish into k9 finished in bag was on my way.

    6/10 would repeat.

  8. #702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Bella at Kokoro Spa

    Came here for a nice hump day humping. Her name was Bella she was sweet to the touch of sweet to the taste. This was the full girlfriend experience on the flip lots of making out stroked my cock for a while before we hit that 69 with no cover. She tasted sweet and she sucked hard. She didn't mind getting a mouthful precum and she loves to lick the tip. She wrapped the cover on and we went to reverse cowgirl right away I almost exploded in her mouth earlier so I was ready to go I pounded her until I busted or not. This girl was all kinds of fun.

  9. #701
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Lemon Grove Diamond Spa

    Back in San Diego for a few days for another work trip. Wanted to check out a new spot I haven't been yet and hit up Diamond Spa in Lemon Grove after leaving a buddies house. Got there and a Latina named Ella opened the door and greeted me. She's got some big ass tits, and a nice ass. Paid 50 for a half hour. I laid down on the table and waited for to come back in. When she came into the room she slipped out of her dress and put some oil on me and started rubbing her tits on my back and ass. This went on for a few minutes before she asked if I was ready to flip. She cleaned me up and had me flip over. Applied some oil to front and again rubbed her tits all over me and even let me fuck her tits. After a minute or so she gave me a BBBJ. Was a good BJ for sure. She grabbed a condom and put it on me and got on top for cowgirl. From cowgirl I asked her to get into missionary. She spread her legs and let me fuck her. Was getting close to cumming and wanted to fuck her in K9 still so asked to switch it up again. K9 with both of us on the bed. Watching her in the mirror and her Latina accent got me to bust pretty quick. I was impressed with Elly. Can't wait to see what the next trip holds.

  10. #700
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    SD Ocean Spa

    Went back to SD Ocean today. This time I was met by Joy. Paid 200 like last time. $50 for the house fee and tipped $150. I was on my lunch break today and didn't have much time so a full 30 minute session wasn't even really necessary. She left the room to get supplies and I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table. When she came into the room she asked if I wanted a massage but told her I didn't have time for it today and needed to get back to work. She got undressed and joined me at the edge of table. I played with her manmade c cups for a little bit while there was some LFK. After I was hard she got down on her knees and began a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was solid. Good depth and suction and left me wanting more at the end of our session. The cover went on and we started in doggy. Pretty good doggy. She was wet and wasn't trying to slow me down. After doggy we moved to missionary. It was pretty good as well. I put her legs up on my shoulders and really started hitting it. I didn't last much longer in missionary and ended up cumming in the cover. Joy cleaned me up and out the door I went. Solid lunch break. I would repeat with Joy.

  11. #699

    Visiting

    Hey all, been about five six months since I've been to San Diego but going to be there for a week in a few days. How's the current rotation? Is sugar still the best spot for young Asian girls?

  12. #698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Bella's Tits

    Nice review. I love your "three things I like" list! Question: are Bella's tits natural or MM?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Three things I like 1. A huge left boob 2. A huge right boob 3. My cock in between both LOL. Bella definitely delivers she's sticking the right places Latina light skin huge ass. Massage is pretty good she pulled out those titties and ran them across my back and ass flipped over no need to negotiate dropped her 200. She was Vegas type ass so I don't mind paying. She grabbed my cock spit on and started jerk me off before sliding it between her two tits. Damn the best titty job I've had in a long time. She put the cover on sliding her mouth took it all the way down gave me great eye contact while she's blowing me. She got on top she leaned in so I can suck on those melons while she pound in my cock. I returned the favor and doggy and damn those big titties slapping against each other and I'm going at it just had me nut and minutes. This girl is ex-wife material.

  13. #697
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    DD Latina Bella at Ronson Spa

    Three things I like 1. A huge left boob 2. A huge right boob 3. My cock in between both LOL. Bella definitely delivers she's sticking the right places Latina light skin huge ass. Massage is pretty good she pulled out those titties and ran them across my back and ass flipped over no need to negotiate dropped her 200. She was Vegas type ass so I don't mind paying. She grabbed my cock spit on and started jerk me off before sliding it between her two tits. Damn the best titty job I've had in a long time. She put the cover on sliding her mouth took it all the way down gave me great eye contact while she's blowing me. She got on top she leaned in so I can suck on those melons while she pound in my cock. I returned the favor and doggy and damn those big titties slapping against each other and I'm going at it just had me nut and minutes. This girl is ex-wife material.

  14. #696
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Selena at Spa Hans in Sorrento

    This place has become one of the best HJ spots in the area. Masseuses here are usually above average and pretty decent looking.

    I come here only for Selena. She is a fit athletic, flexible mature and extremely sexy provider. She gives amazing back stepping massages. She uses her heels for amazing constant pressure. Uses her toes for stronger short bursts of pressure. She has a great understanding of common trigger points. Seems like she finds a new one every time. Whenever she hits the perfect spot I give out an audible moan to let her know to focus there and she does a great job of working it loose. Everything is professional during the massage and gives full attention to her craft to please you.

    She uses oil when she gets on her hands and knees to scrape your back muscles. It feels great! It's a lighter pressure but is able to workout some knots using this movement. She gives great massages using her hands to getting hard pressure. Great at working out your traps and shoulders.

    On the flip she is a sexual fiend! She seems to enjoy eroticism. Consistent eye contact she has you believing she's your lover. Her hand jobs are so sensual with intent behind every stroke. She slowly builds up to your climax. First soft and slow leaving you wanting more while she dangles her perfect manmade Bs in front of your lips. She is the only provider that can get me to nut from HJ only. Usually need to DIY or get some fucking in. With her just pure eroticism. She has a pretty big menu just ask. Translator is needed. Make an appointment ahead of time as she gets fairly busy and takes breaks every so often.

  15. #695
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Serinty Spa / Bella

    I'm looking to pop my nut and this girl Bella took care of business. She has decent English speaking skills. She is young with nice natural breasts paired with a good personality.

    Standard CBJ with up and down motion. Moved to mish with lots of clapping sounds with a good pounding. Finished with her on top. This is where things picked up and got better. More skin clapping as she squatted over me and went to work. Her long hair was falling over me and I pulled it back and held her face to maintain eye contact while she worked. That was hot. I think she likes to be controlled vs taking control. Stayed in the moment and then Popped in the bag because I wasn't sure how long she could keep up the pace LOL. I said she's worth a repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape