Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 61449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59619

    Kiara / Kitty

    Has anyone seen her lately or know what or where she is?

    Phyuck!

  2. #59618

    Older Teri

    Looking to see if any one has seen Teri or Terry. Older WSW around the Fairheaven area, pic shows the street view I usually would see her on. If you have the info or number DM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000054000.jpg‎  

  3. #59617

    Reese

    I was cruising through the Wilkens loop this afternoon and ran into Reese, I know I'm a bit late finally meeting her but everything that I read about her was 100 percent accurate. I was looking for a quick head session and got everything and some of what I was looking for. She has a great personality and aims to please without any complaints. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her make sure you stop and give her a try you won't regret it A1 service. I grabbed her at Ashton and Pulaski she said she's always right there or walking to or from Busy Bee back to that location. All that great service came at Standard ride fare with a dime tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20251017_141117.jpg‎  

  4. #59616

    Lovtwoski

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I thought the photo might be of Peaches as well. She is. Usually over in the Busy Bee area. Whenever I see her, we have a short conversation. Been talking to her for several months. Last Sunday, I saw her over in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay not sure which one it's called but she was on Fairhaven a couple blocks down from where the kids sell the snow cones. She waved at me when I passed. When I came back around on the loop to talk to her she was gone. 100% sure that was Peaches. Late afternoon.
    Clear your inbox lovtwoski!!

  5. #59615

    Armed Robbery / Carjacking News Story

    This was on last nights news. Be careful out there.

    https://youtu.be/mX2Cf_OQpDw?si=RXW06zd1yRMDiy9U

  6. #59614

    Peaches?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Is this an old picture? And does she also go by the name peaches?
    To knowledge she only used her real name.
    Last edited by KenDude; 10-16-25 at 00:28. Reason: Typo

  7. #59613

    Peachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Is this an old picture? And does she also go by the name peaches?
    I thought the photo might be of Peaches as well. She is. Usually over in the Busy Bee area. Whenever I see her, we have a short conversation. Been talking to her for several months. Last Sunday, I saw her over in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay not sure which one it's called but she was on Fairhaven a couple blocks down from where the kids sell the snow cones. She waved at me when I passed. When I came back around on the loop to talk to her she was gone. 100% sure that was Peaches. Late afternoon.

  8. #59612

    New report Kitty

    Yesterday ran into Kitty off Dundalk Ave. WSW looked to be late-20's short dark brown hair, average build. Didn't see a ton of damage but obviously a candy user. I opted for a CBJ for 25 including tip. Performance was very good. Would repeat, claims she isn't out much.

  9. #59611

    Bailey / peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bailey? She left NWHC against Drs orders on October 3rd. Her family is worried and just wants to know if she is ok. If you see her just let me know and I'll pass the info along.
    Is this an old picture? And does she also go by the name peaches?

  10. #59610
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I remember 3 yrs ago I saw her once by the fire department in Morrell Park when the druggies used to be at. During the day. Wanted to see her but no time.

    Few months later, I was horny and in the mood so I drove to the city, found her on wash blvd by the White House that girls used to walk and do drugs at. She got in. I really love gingers. It was why I used to put up with Spacey Casey formally of Bolton Hill. Like off and on with that girl where ever she ended up because she gave the softest focused blowjobs that she'd be stuck on when you try moving her somewhere. Swallowed every time no problem and had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked & filled up.

    Sorry. Back to Tink, went to a spot nearby and parked while she gave me a very solid submissive BJ, said what I'd tell her to say and swallowed without a word. I had my hand on her ass the whole time. That girl had the softest ass I'd ever held. Both in comparison to white girls and girls in general. I really really wanted to fuck and fill her up but I already came. Dropped her off with no number.

    Never saw her after that. Its sad the way she went out. And we're here reminiscing about her not for who she was but what we did with her as she was a victim of the streets of Baltimore..
    Well when it comes right down to it this was her life. It's not something that could be eulogized at a funeral parlor, so this forum gives folks the opportunity to reminisce and vent simultaneously. Sounds like a wonderful young lady that I never indulged in the numerous opportunities that were presented as several times I passed on her as she posted up by the soda store on Ramsey. Peace and condolences to those who knew her.

  11. #59609

    Autumn / Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Always been a sucker for a redhead.
    I remember 3 yrs ago I saw her once by the fire department in Morrell Park when the druggies used to be at. During the day. Wanted to see her but no time.

    Few months later, I was horny and in the mood so I drove to the city, found her on wash blvd by the White House that girls used to walk and do drugs at. She got in. I really love gingers. It was why I used to put up with Spacey Casey formally of Bolton Hill. Like off and on with that girl where ever she ended up because she gave the softest focused blowjobs that she'd be stuck on when you try moving her somewhere. Swallowed every time no problem and had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked & filled up.

    Sorry. Back to Tink, went to a spot nearby and parked while she gave me a very solid submissive BJ, said what I'd tell her to say and swallowed without a word. I had my hand on her ass the whole time. That girl had the softest ass I'd ever held. Both in comparison to white girls and girls in general. I really really wanted to fuck and fill her up but I already came. Dropped her off with no number.

    Never saw her after that. Its sad the way she went out. And we're here reminiscing about her not for who she was but what we did with her as she was a victim of the streets of Baltimore.

    It always weird talking about how we talk about our conquests of these women whom we say we hope they get help and away from the streets when our shared addiction to the this "hobby" is consistently continuing and encouraging their addictions. Not sayin this because I judge anyone here because I too am apart of that. Its just thoughts in my mind. I do genuinely feel bad about Autumn / Tink. No one should go out left alone. Especially from drugs behind a Convenience store in a drug alley.

    Lastly, I know I haven't posted here in a few yrs, but I still get curious what's goin on out there. Good & interesting stories. Definitely have chatted with some seniors in the past nothin too special. I'd post more but let's just say there are some wandering eyes who know about this site & forum. If this part gets deleted I understand. Everyone just be safe out there.

    Might post a bit more in the near future. Will definitely answer any responses to this post LOL.

  12. #59608
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHard77  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has ever had any luck wit SW in these area's,. We hear about Brooklyn / CB, Wilkins, some part of GB, Garrison east Baltimore, just wondering if anyo e has every scored in essex or middle river.
    Those areas are popular because of abandoned homes, poverty / section 8 housing / cheap rent, and most importantly, easy access to drugs.

    Are there any areas in Essex / Middle River that has those check boxes?

  13. #59607

    Essex / middle river

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had any luck wit SW in these area's,. We hear about Brooklyn / CB, Wilkins, some part of GB, Garrison east Baltimore, just wondering if anyo e has every scored in essex or middle river.

  14. #59606

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bailey? She left NWHC against Drs orders on October 3rd. Her family is worried and just wants to know if she is ok. If you see her just let me know and I'll pass the info along.
    Yes, I pulled up to the corner of McHenry & Monroe a couple of days ago and she was standing there talking with some guy. I hope all is well health wise with her and her family can get an idea of just how she is doing since leaving NWHC against medical orders. I wish her the best and a hopeful positive outcome!

  15. #59605

    Bailey

    Has anyone seen Bailey? She left NWHC against Drs orders on October 3rd. Her family is worried and just wants to know if she is ok. If you see her just let me know and I'll pass the info along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251014-000751.png.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape