This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Banned Member

Posts: 101
Sunflower Spa
Made an appointment ahead of time with Sasha. When I got there, the vibe was way off. The door was locked and they weren't answering the phone. Tried again 5 minutes later and was let in. Was told I had to wait 15 min which turned into 35 min even though I called ahead. Had to ask for a refund from 1 hr to hhr. Changed the plan from FS to HE. Was rushed and perfunctory, too harsh, had to keep telling her to go easy. Asked her to take shirt off, she said it would be a benjamin. Are you joking? She was watching a security monitor the whole time, which has feeds of both inside and outside front and back. When I left they ushered me out the back door. Not sure what was going on. I think it's time for me to take a long break from this place if not permanently.
-
Regular Member

Posts: 11
Where do the Sakura girls go after the month is over?
What's the reason for this?
-
Senior Member

Posts: 435
I'm hoping to see Olivia next time. I'd love to see if she could fit on top while DFKing.

Originally Posted by
Ceenote
[View Original Post]
Made a recent visit to Sakura. Other reports are spot on with regard to the looks and performance of the current line up!
I entered the lobby and as I was sanitizing my hands I was greeted by Olivia. She ushered me to the room where I paid the 40 house fee and placed my remaining 160 on the side table. As I was undressing Olivia asked if I had called. I was honest and replied no. She left the room and there was some back forth banter in the hallway between Olivia and who I would find out later to be Channel. Olivia returned to find me seated on the table fondling little Cee. She waisted no time getting acquainted with some very teasing LFK and then quickly wriggled out of her dress. She immediately asked if I wanted two girls. I shook my head no and pointed to her and flashed a big grin.
A little more kissing came next, a brief alcohol wipe down, and then Olivia drops to her knees to begin BBBJ while I remained seated just watching her go. About 5 minutes passed and the door opens to reveal a taller MT who based on prior reviews I knew had to be Channel. Olivia says she will see me the next time because she has an appointment. Channel dropped her dress as Olvia blew a kiss while retreating from the room.
Channel continued the BBBJ action for only a couple minutes before she reached for the cover. I wasn't ready yet so shook my head no. At first she was thinking I wanted BBFS and gave a wide eyed look. I then flashed the universal hand to mouth gesture for BJ and she continued to deliver as requested. Once we covered up, several minutes of mish followed along with DFK. Channel's finishing move was ACG. She really had to work for that nut but she eventually got it.
You really can't go wrong with either MT, but my personal preference based on looks and the playful attitude was Olivia. I hope to return before the end of month to see either Olivia for the full meal deal or to see Joy.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 523
Sakura: Olivia and Channel
Made a recent visit to Sakura. Other reports are spot on with regard to the looks and performance of the current line up!
I entered the lobby and as I was sanitizing my hands I was greeted by Olivia. She ushered me to the room where I paid the 40 house fee and placed my remaining 160 on the side table. As I was undressing Olivia asked if I had called. I was honest and replied no. She left the room and there was some back forth banter in the hallway between Olivia and who I would find out later to be Channel. Olivia returned to find me seated on the table fondling little Cee. She waisted no time getting acquainted with some very teasing LFK and then quickly wriggled out of her dress. She immediately asked if I wanted two girls. I shook my head no and pointed to her and flashed a big grin.
A little more kissing came next, a brief alcohol wipe down, and then Olivia drops to her knees to begin BBBJ while I remained seated just watching her go. About 5 minutes passed and the door opens to reveal a taller MT who based on prior reviews I knew had to be Channel. Olivia says she will see me the next time because she has an appointment. Channel dropped her dress as Olvia blew a kiss while retreating from the room.
Channel continued the BBBJ action for only a couple minutes before she reached for the cover. I wasn't ready yet so shook my head no. At first she was thinking I wanted BBFS and gave a wide eyed look. I then flashed the universal hand to mouth gesture for BJ and she continued to deliver as requested. Once we covered up, several minutes of mish followed along with DFK. Channel's finishing move was ACG. She really had to work for that nut but she eventually got it.
You really can't go wrong with either MT, but my personal preference based on looks and the playful attitude was Olivia. I hope to return before the end of month to see either Olivia for the full meal deal or to see Joy.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 346
Not surprised
When you go to the deli counter, pick a number and wait in line, how fast do you expect the service to be?
There's a line with people waiting.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 538
Olivia
Is it me or has the text-response-rate at Sakura gone downhill? They used to respond fairly quickly now it's very slow, if at all.
I tried to schedule with Chanel or Olivia but with no response I decided to take my chances. I was fortunate enough to draw Olivia. The reports are accurate in that she's VERY short (me at 6'1" she could suck my nipples standing on her toes), GREAT set of bolt-ons (to the point that I had to ask if they were real, they've very soft and almost perfect but you can feel the bag very deep below the good stuff), VERY silly and GFE, and has less-than-shoulder length hair so I wouldn't call it a Bob Cut but not far from it.
BJ was on-point, had to pause her a couple of times. She insisted on 69, asking me to lick her pussy. I don't generally prefer that in this situation. I love doing it with a GF / Wife / SB / Casual but I have a friend who got HPV from (his words) "eating out a hooker" and had half his jaw removed so I prefer not to do it. Also, not to be a dick, but unless you're giving me a discount I'm paying for a service. This isn't a date I'm hoping to buy breakfast. Anyway, I agreed to do it and she was clean and sweet, I just wasn't in to it and I think that telegraphed through my performance, unfortunately. Also, her being so short forced me to crane my neck so it wasn't comfortable. Unlike my wife, she doesn't like hard pressure on the Little Man In The Canoe.
All in all I would repeat. I met Chanel (my first choice, originally) and the reports of her being taller and cute are accurate. Honestly tho, I think Olivia was cuter.
The usual donations, no haggling.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 221

Originally Posted by
CincyGuy91
[View Original Post]
Anna is back at spring and friendlier than ever. Solid massage and fantastic finish. Russian with her is the best. Saw Joy at Sakura and other reports are accurate. Very petite and great body. I'd recommend both of these gentlemen. 70+70 for Anna and 40 + 60 for L1 with Joy.
I love Anna at Spring. She got a little more plump compared to the last time I saw her, but her tits are so damn fun and she loves using them. Always enthusiastic.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 435
I was there last Friday. Was it THAT Thursday??

Originally Posted by
Colerainreport
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to report on the complete loser that ruined the Thursday night Sakura experience.
Sakura closes at 10. I called and made an appointment and because I am a regular there they told me they could take me at 10:20. The parking lot was pretty full because of Thursday night football and the sports bar in the same building. I am completely alone in Sakura for a half hour and everything is quiet and cool.
This where it all goes to shit. At 10:50, nearly an hour after closing, a middle aged short white guy pulls up in a white BMW SUV. He walks in and the main girl says they closed at 10 and it's too late.
He then power walks right up to her and yells that he just wants to see her. He repeats this line over and over again and doesn't take no for an answer. The girl says no it is too late.
The girl retreats behind the curtain in the staff only area and he power walks back there and repeatedly yells he just wants to see her. She then goes into the massage room on the right and he follows her in there repeating himself and she again says they are closed and sounds distressed. He keeps repeating himself and running around and sounds like a complete crazed lunatic.
The main girl then walks out of the front door and the guy follows her out there. Then I heard them loudly arguing outside of the place. She then comes back inside and he follows her into the lobby and continues to argue with her.
The girl I was seeing was scared to death and locked the door and put her back up against the door. She didn't make a sound.
The girl keeps telling him no and he keeps walking back in and out of the front door at least 5 times like he won't take no for an answer. The door chime is constant and it seems like the guy has lost all control.
I then walk out of this place and I see that people have stepped outside of the sports bar during Q3 of Thursday night football and are watching all of the commotion going on outside of Sakura. The guy then power walks out one more time and gets money from his center console and goes back inside. An entire group of people from the sports bar is now outside watching the disturbance. I am guessing that the staff here finally just let him have a session. The people at the bar were alarmed and the guy seemed nuts.
This type of stupidity is what gets these places busted or turns into news stories about people assaulting the girls or hurting customers. These middle aged guys cannot handle the fantasy of this product and are going to harm the girls and customers. They think the girls are actually into them and they are in a real relationship. Drawing this level of attention to this place is what is going to get it busted. When you have businesses disrupted by this nonsense it is going to draw complaints from lots of people including business owners.
The level of stupidity involved to force yourself into a business an hour after closing time, yell and harass the staff, yell in the parking and draw a crowd, and then enter and leave 10 times and draw an even bigger crowd is unbelievable. Just because you are careful doesn't mean people like this won't ruin it for the rest of us.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 1165
Blacklisted??

Originally Posted by
Andrew8181
[View Original Post]
I hope they got good video footage of this scumbag and share it with their network of SPAs to blacklist him. Agree with the last reply they should of locked the door at 10 when they closed. I assume they will going forward.
The way I read it was a guy from the bar made his way open.
Easiest solution and way it should have been.
Lock the door at the time needed. Gentleman with the appointment. Text when arriving and when leaving they unlock the door. I have had appointments after hours for duos that couldn't be done during normal hours and never an issue.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 45
Horrible person needs to be blacklisted
I hope they got good video footage of this scumbag and share it with their network of SPAs to blacklist him. Agree with the last reply they should of locked the door at 10 when they closed. I assume they will going forward.

Originally Posted by
Colerainreport
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to report on the complete loser that ruined the Thursday night Sakura experience.
Sakura closes at 10. I called and made an appointment and because I am a regular there they told me they could take me at 10:20. The parking lot was pretty full because of Thursday night football and the sports bar in the same building. I am completely alone in Sakura for a half hour and everything is quiet and cool.
This where it all goes to shit. At 10:50, nearly an hour after closing, a middle aged short white guy pulls up in a white BMW SUV. He walks in and the main girl says they closed at 10 and it's too late.
He then power walks right up to her and yells that he just wants to see her. He repeats this line over and over again and doesn't take no for an answer. The girl says no it is too late.
The girl retreats behind the curtain in the staff only area and he power walks back there and repeatedly yells he just wants to see her. She then goes into the massage room on the right and he follows her in there repeating himself and she again says they are closed and sounds distressed. He keeps repeating himself and running around and sounds like a complete crazed lunatic.
The main girl then walks out of the front door and the guy follows her out there. Then I heard them loudly arguing outside of the place. She then comes back inside and he follows her into the lobby and continues to argue with her.
The girl I was seeing was scared to death and locked the door and put her back up against the door. She didn't make a sound.
The girl keeps telling him no and he keeps walking back in and out of the front door at least 5 times like he won't take no for an answer. The door chime is constant and it seems like the guy has lost all control.
I then walk out of this place and I see that people have stepped outside of the sports bar during Q3 of Thursday night football and are watching all of the commotion going on outside of Sakura. The guy then power walks out one more time and gets money from his center console and goes back inside. An entire group of people from the sports bar is now outside watching the disturbance. I am guessing that the staff here finally just let him have a session. The people at the bar were alarmed and the guy seemed nuts.
This type of stupidity is what gets these places busted or turns into news stories about people assaulting the girls or hurting customers. These middle aged guys cannot handle the fantasy of this product and are going to harm the girls and customers. They think the girls are actually into them and they are in a real relationship. Drawing this level of attention to this place is what is going to get it busted. When you have businesses disrupted by this nonsense it is going to draw complaints from lots of people including business owners.
The level of stupidity involved to force yourself into a business an hour after closing time, yell and harass the staff, yell in the parking and draw a crowd, and then enter and leave 10 times and draw an even bigger crowd is unbelievable. Just because you are careful doesn't mean people like this won't ruin it for the rest of us.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 2248
Sakura

Originally Posted by
Colerainreport
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to report on the complete loser that ruined the Thursday night Sakura experience. Sakura closes at 10. I called and made an appointment and because I am a regular there they told me they could take me at 10:20.
Why didn't they lock their front door at 10 when they close and have you text when you arrived to get let in? Or, lock the front door after you arrived? Odd.
-
Regular Member

Posts: 11
Any info on Chinese goose massage?
Hear good things. Is it true? What is offered.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 149
What?

Originally Posted by
Colerainreport
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to report on the complete loser that ruined the Thursday night Sakura experience.
Sakura closes at 10. I called and made an appointment and because I am a regular there they told me they could take me at 10:20. The parking lot was pretty full because of Thursday night football and the sports bar in the same building. I am completely alone in Sakura for a half hour and everything is quiet and cool.
This where it all goes to shit. At 10:50, nearly an hour after closing, a middle aged short white guy pulls up in a white BMW SUV. He walks in and the main girl says they closed at 10 and it's too late.
He then power walks right up to her and yells that he just wants to see her. He repeats this line over and over again and doesn't take no for an answer. The girl says no it is too late.
The girl retreats behind the curtain in the staff only area and he power walks back there and repeatedly yells he just wants to see her. She then goes into the massage room on the right and he follows her in there repeating himself and she again says they are closed and sounds distressed. He keeps repeating himself and running around and sounds like a complete crazed lunatic.
The main girl then walks out of the front door and the guy follows her out there. Then I heard them loudly arguing outside of the place. She then comes back inside and he follows her into the lobby and continues to argue with her.
The girl I was seeing was scared to death and locked the door and put her back up against the door. She didn't make a sound.
The girl keeps telling him no and he keeps walking back in and out of the front door at least 5 times like he won't take no for an answer. The door chime is constant and it seems like the guy has lost all control.
I then walk out of this place and I see that people have stepped outside of the sports bar during Q3 of Thursday night football and are watching all of the commotion going on outside of Sakura. The guy then power walks out one more time and gets money from his center console and goes back inside. An entire group of people from the sports bar is now outside watching the disturbance. I am guessing that the staff here finally just let him have a session. The people at the bar were alarmed and the guy seemed nuts.
This type of stupidity is what gets these places busted or turns into news stories about people assaulting the girls or hurting customers. These middle aged guys cannot handle the fantasy of this product and are going to harm the girls and customers. They think the girls are actually into them and they are in a real relationship. Drawing this level of attention to this place is what is going to get it busted. When you have businesses disrupted by this nonsense it is going to draw complaints from lots of people including business owners.
The level of stupidity involved to force yourself into a business an hour after closing time, yell and harass the staff, yell in the parking and draw a crowd, and then enter and leave 10 times and draw an even bigger crowd is unbelievable. Just because you are careful doesn't mean people like this won't ruin it for the rest of us.
Why couldn't he come back the next day? Geez, He is going to ruin for everyone of us.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 355
Massage you

Originally Posted by
TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
Well didn't realize that we were back. Just haope nobody has been robbed as they took 3 of my credit cards and spend over 4000. Beware. Please PM if any more questions.
I would have never guessed a place like that would do this. Hope you are able to dispute it and get your money back being a little captain obvious here, I never take my wallet inside these establishments only the cash needed for service.
Ob.
-
Senior Member

Posts: 71
Woodridge
Has anyone had FS at either place? PM me with the details.